Ugly???

PurpleRain

This is the kind of chart that makes a newbie's head spin. I was just wondering if it makes your head spin too.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_05_02_son_dad.80389.13029.gif
    astro_61gw_05_02_son_dad.80389.13029.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
are we talking specifics or generally? you seem rather vague, that's why you are not getting responses. Is this your chart? or someone elses? What is it you want to know about?

Quetzlcoatl

I believe it's him and his child.

It's a thing of beauty! Looks like a cat's cradle. This kid is going to teach you all kinds of things!

Your first?

And, on top of everything, the child was born on leap-day!

wilsontc

Staff member
different points of view, to Rain

Rain,

Quetzlcoatl said:
Quetzlcoatl said:
This kid is going to teach you all kinds of things!

Following up on this point, since there are lots of oppositions in the chart, you and your child will see many things from opposite points of view. The challenge will be to work to see your child's point of view AND to help your child see YOUR point of view.

In balance,

Tim

PurpleRain

Thanks for your responses guys. This is between my son and husband. I just don't know where to start. I'm not looking for interpretation, just oppinion.

Lets just say that my son seems to set off his dad's anger level rather easily. I suppose it may have something to do with sun/saturn opp.

Anything that needs a closer look at?

PurpleRain

And, on top of everything, the child was born on leap-day!

Is there anything special about being born on Leap Day? I have often wondered that, but I have not read anything specific about being born on leap day.

PurpleRain

I think I might have found some info into the shape of this if anybody is interested.

[FONT=Georgia,Garamond,Palatino,Times New Roman,Times,serif]* Grand aspects. These are very rare in occurrence, but they can crop up, often inaccurately but all the same powerful during their period of operation. The grand trine and grand cross are the most common, but it is also possible to meet up with a grand sextile, grand octile, or a grand minor aspect form at occasional points in history. Try counting how many individual aspects are at work in a grand sextile! At these points in time, a very strong resonance is set up which, in the character of the individual planets concerned, can make for a power point of supreme proportions. A very special message comes forward at such a time. Many oppositions are involved, creating an intense and sharp atmosphere, but the peripheral aspects will show how the energy is released by all-round integration of all of the energies present in the configuration, an alchemic fusion. A grand sextile can make so much happen, so much energy to flow, that it can become cathartic. A grand octile can set up such a thoroughly challenging dilemma that potential for resolution is infinitely expanded, through sheer pressure: otherwise everything must stop, and entropy sets in. Grand aspects are very powerful!

[/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Garamond,Palatino,Times New Roman,Times,serif][/FONT]http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/GlastonburyArchive/time/lit12.html

[FONT=Georgia,Garamond,Palatino,Times New Roman,Times,serif]
[/FONT]

Harmonica

all those opposites, that is rather ugly.

you and your child might go in opposite directions in life, don't be a control freak or anything, your child might run away from home.

PurpleRain

all those opposites, that is rather ugly.

you and your child might go in opposite directions in life, don't be a control freak or anything, your child might run away from home.

I know huh. I'm kinda of freakin out. Although it is my husband and son. I'm sure my husband will try kick him out too.

EJ53

Banned
Harmonica said:
...you and your child might go in opposite directions in life, don't be a control freak or anything, your child might run away from home.

This looks like two people whose beliefs are fundamentally different, and I note that both are born in Salt Lake City.........Is the father a Mormon and might the son choose not to be?.

EJ:)

PurpleRain

No, we don't attend church, although I think my husband would enjoy it. I just can't sit their and listen to it.

Dad wants to control, and in my opinion, a little to stern and quick to anger. I can imagine this will become a problem when my son becomes a teenager. Sometimes I'm afraid of what would happen if I was not there to intervin and calm my husband down. It scares me to think that someday I will come home to my son with a big black eye.