Trine w/kit question

clara

What can one suggest in regards to a natal that shows Saturn in 11th house of Taurus trine Venus in 3rd house of Virgo trine Mars in 7th house of Cap? There is a kit from Saturn to Venus meeting at the AC in Cancer.

Would appreciate any feedback. Thank you in advance.

rogue_red

It would be great if you could post the chart. I need to know what signs Saturn, venus and mars are in, not just the house signs:)
Basically, from what you have told me there is a grand trine involving saturn, venus and mars in 11th, 3rd and 7th houses respectfully. Trines are easy energy. They indicate that the person who has this in their chart would probably be drawn to humanitarian causes and would be a passionate advocate, finding communicating speaking or mental processes on such sub jects quite easy. They would be drawn to relationships, not just romantic ones but with everyone, having much desire to unite, support or work with them. Friendships could suffer for the sake of the bigger picture but this person very easily sees beyond her own need for friendship and may even sacrifice herself to some extent believing that the "cause" is bigger than her.

This is a very generalised comment considering i havent seen the chart etc:)

Rogue red

clara

Re: Trine w/kite question

Red Rogue--thank you for your input. I tried to initally post the chart but for the life of me can not figure out how.

Last edited:

rogue_red

clara said:
Red Rogue--thank you for your input. I tried to initally post the chart but for the life of me can not figure out how.

If you are still having trouble after trying astro50's helpful link then pm me and i'll try to help:)

clara

Thank you for your assistance.

I have so much opposition and this is why I feel that I have a problem doing what I really want to do w/my life. Perhaps at one time in my life I thrived off of so much opposition but at my age today it just irritates me.

As was suggested somewhat earlier, I have always had a yearning to make a difference in the world. However, it seems that I either do not have the direction (not for lack of brains) or the opportunity has not presented itself. I figure this has alot to do w/all of the opposition in my chart coupled w/my frustration.

What I decided about a year ago to do in order to possibly rid myself of so much opposition, was to turn to astrology and my natal in order to start to see myself more clearly. You know that old saying, "We are our own worst enemy."

Alas, I thought there may be hope. I finally noticed that funny looking thingy magiger was called a trine w/a kite. I understand what a trine represents along w/the presence of a kite. The problem is I am having problems putting all of the planets and signs ect, involved in the trine together and making sense of it.

With the help of this trine is there a way to take advantage of it and maximize it? This is all in the hope of somehow getting out of my current job and eventually end up loving what I do and actually be able to look forward to my day everyday upon waking.

Obviously, I am unable to change the cards I was originally delt. However, getting an understanding through my chart of all of those cards, I hope in the end will finally put me at the advantage.

Looking forward to your input.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_18_so_much_opposition_so_little_time.80898.17749.gif
    astro_2gw_18_so_much_opposition_so_little_time.80898.17749.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: