Caylee Anthony

Strgazer

Has anyone done a chart on the Casey/Caylee Anthony case? I constructed the birthchart for Caylee based on the time of day provided by Cindy Anthony and compared it to the planetary transits on June 16. It definitely looks like Casey and Caylee left the family home the night of the fifteenth and Caylee smothered to death shortly thereafter. Does anyone have anything to add? The transit of Mars to Caylee's ascendant and a double inconjunct from Jupiter and Uranus to the ascendant tell their own tale but of course, timing is always tricky.:)

Strgazer

Strgazer said:
Has anyone done a chart on the Casey/Caylee Anthony case? I constructed the birthchart for Caylee based on the time of day provided by Cindy Anthony and compared it to the planetary transits on June 16. It definitely looks like Casey and Caylee left the family home the night of the fifteenth and Caylee smothered to death shortly thereafter. Does anyone have anything to add? The transit of Mars to Caylee's ascendant and a double inconjunct from Jupiter and Uranus to the ascendant tell their own tale but of course, timing is always tricky.:) [/quote The fact that Casey has the natal Sun conjunct the 29th degree of Pisces and Mercury is in the sign of sorrow conjunct the degree of sorrow (23) with natal Mars conjunct natal Uranus squared to both the Sun and Mercury is indicative of one who would lose their temper and act out with a tendency to go too far.]

LionKing

The whole thing just breaks your heart. When the news first broke out months back, it has once again made me re look at forensic astrology. I looked at Caylee's chart. I think the one thing that stands out most of all is when you see the Sun at 16 deg in the 12 H. It is exact opp of a retro Neptune 16 deg, ruler of the 8th H and the natal 8th H cusp was 16 deg. I have read that the 8th H will have some effect on charts. Seems to be true since my first wife was killed in a car accident and her natal 8th H was filled with planets.
But when I put the natal chart together, I was expecting something more obvious. Like a VOC Moon, combust planets ect. But Sun opp Neptune seems to tell the story.
I will put together a transit chart and peer at it again. V/r LionKing

LionKing

I noticed some squares in Casey's chart. Trans Pluto squares natal Sun. Trans Sun square natal Sun. Caylee's chart... like I said I didn't like her natal chart because Sun 16 deg opposite of Neptune 16 deg. Trans Mars 20 deg conj natal AC. pretty alarming. V/r LionKing

CarrieLee

We have done all kinds of charts on another forum and it is fascinating and tragic.My professional astrologer friend corrected my rectified chart on Mom's Casey's Natal chart . I agree with her because the only thing I felt was important was Moon/Pluto she has a Kite aspect with that Moon involved Take a look Mom KC Born March 19 1986 310pm Warren Ohio. I would love your input since I live in the area and get bombarded with the case on a daily base.

LionKing

one other note on the matter... Casey's charts shows Ceres (mother figure,child abducted, grief, loss, death, sorrow) 4 deg in 1st H of her natal chart. Casey's natal chart shows it at 16 deg cong her IC 4th H end of matter. V/r LionKing

Astrologer4U

LionKing said:
one other note on the matter... Casey charts shows Ceres (mother figure,child abducted, grief, loss, death, sorrow) 4 deg in 1st H of her natal chart. Casey's natal chart shows it at 16 deg cong her IC 4th H end of matter. V/r LionKing

Are you saying that that you don't see anything in the chart pointing Caley's mother as the one who hurt Caley?

edited: I get those names mixed up all the time

Last edited:

Strgazer

Thank you all for your help. I agree the the Sun opposition Neptune is a defining influence in the case. Especially from the 6th and 12th houses with Neptune ruling the 8th and the Sun as chart ruler. Then there is the fact that with Neptune nothing is clear and Neptune ruled Mom doing everything in her power to obscure the truth. The double inconjunct aspect in mid June to the ascendant, and of course, the progressed ascendant, of Caylee from Jupiter 20 degrees Capricorn and Uranus 22 degrees Pisces speaks of an irrevocable, unavoidable event as the "moving finger having writ none can change or erase any of it". But the south node transiting Caylee's ascendant with the north node conjunct Chiron in irresistable Aquarius in direct opposition says a relationship ends. Did you notice Casey's progressed Mercury opposing Caylee's natal Jupiter? With Casey's prominent Mars Uranus conjunction in Sagitarius I see a reckless arrogance and Casey's progressed Moon conjunct Caylee's Saturn the element of "deliberate" is also indicated. Does anyone know what the declinations of planets are in these charts? I know roughly where they are at any given time of year (except Pluto) but I do not have access to an ephemeris to calculate the position precisely.

Strgazer

Just heard on the news that the fingerprints found on the duct tape attached to Caylee's skull have been identified as Casey's. No surprise there, Caylee and Casey were both born with retrograde Mercury. Casey is one of those psychopathic personalities who edit the events and conversations in their life as they go along. If it doesn't fit their desired scenario - it didn't happen. Doubt this one will ever face up and 'fess up.

LionKing

Astrologer 4U, no I'm not saying that. I could have gone further, but it seems like there is so much showing that Casey did it. Squares, etc., V/r LionKing

AquarianEssence

I haven't had much time to browse here but ran across this when I was googling so had to at least take time to correct something. I have read nearly every page of discovery documents published on the net and can tell you that there were no fingerprints found on the duck tape. There were DNA fragments found though. One was likely an FBI worker, the other hasn't been identified. There is nothing at the site where Caylee was found that ties her death to her mother. The duck tape was analyzed and found to have a different fabric content so it didn't come from the same roll they show on the gas can at the Anthony home.

I have noticed one pattern jumping out in the many charts I have cast for this case. 4° is often repeated, linking to Caylee's Moon. Saturn is there now so perhaps the focus will get clearer and unravel some of the many mysteries and too weird "coincidences" in this case.

I would have to say that the key clues in this case, astrologically, are when Moon conjoined BML on June 16, 08 and when the zenaida myspace with Dora the Explorer pic was created on the same day, unless of course, this page is simply a very expert hacker with the ability to manipulate the time stamp after the fact and location without leaving a fingerprint. One interesting note on the roids....Zanotta, the closest I found to Zenaida, has just transited the solstice point of Caylee's natal Saturn, and then the space was logged into after all this time. The last log in was the day Casey was incarcerated the last time and the page had no friends or activity until the 19th of this month. Saturn, by the way, represents her servant or care taker and open adversary, sitting in the position of her hidden enemy, in the 12th.

gemini59

You do seem to have read a lot on this. Do you see Caseys connection? and what is the evidence they finally pulled together to feel confident that this is the person who did it. Are you seeing that she may have had this enemy who may have done it?

AquarianEssence

You do seem to have read a lot on this. Do you see Caseys connection? and what is the evidence they finally pulled together to feel confident that this is the person who did it. Are you seeing that she may have had this enemy who may have done it?

Good question. They have circumstantial evidence along with the fact that the grandfather is the last person KNOWN to have seen her other than her mother, at 12:50pm June 16, 2008. At that time, Venus ruled the hour, the ascendant triplicity by day only, the 9th house granddaughter and the future evidence of the 2nd house. Venus was certainly in danger, being combust Sun ruling hidden enemies such as kidnappers. The person had help, shown by Critical Mars (ruling death and ultimately responsible) conjoined the S. Node in the 12th. The energy being carried forward was the daughter of the 5th house having a problem with money for child care, or simply a problem with a servant such as a nanny or sitter, a public servant or other service provider, shown by Moon having just squared Saturn, the bringer of death and consequences. Moon ruled the house of friends and acquaintances but the person wasn't really known, I don't think, because Moon is peregrine. Perhaps the person was simply an illegal alien or a recent immigrant. This might point to Casey since Saturn rules both 5 and 6 but the mutual reception between mother and child, Saturn and Venus, shows love between them, as do all the pictures and videos I've seen. She even bragged about her "proud momma moment" when Caylee first used the toilet. If they exchange places (as I'm sure any loving mother would be more than willing to do) That puts her child in the house of kidnapping, being hidden from sight. Saturn would then be in the degree where Moon is most exalted in Taurus but in the house of other people's possessions and death. And we see Casey facing the death penalty for the 2nd time.

I'm sure Casey and Caylee left that day with the intention of making a short trip because Moon was in the 3rd with Mercury Rx and the asteroid Cayley was conjoined Sun in the sign of short travel. Her angle is very close to exact where she was eventually found. But Moon ran into Black Moon Lilith soon after. I must mention that in myth, Lilith was accused of taking the life of other people's children, but not her own. It is said she took someone else's child because hers was taken. This chart lacks fertility and denies children. Also notable is that the sign of servants, whether public servants or hired personal servants rises.

As for Caylee's natal compared to her mother's...I have sons whose Suns are square their dad's and they have chosen to not only be in relationship with him, they work with him and even live with him as adults so that isn't a very good measuring tape. Pisces, Jupiter and Neptune are responsible for Caylee's death which explains all the mystery and the clear statement on Caylee's autopsy that they can't determine a cause of death. Neptune is most likely the primary perp. We might think drowning but if so, then it has to be in the bathtub, being in the 6th house but with the opposition it was a violent attack, in my opinion. Neptune rules kidnappers and in the 6th could be a public employee or sitter. Saturn disposites and I don't believe Saturn ever represents the mother but the birth father came to mind, another mystery. Progressed Moon was squaring natal Mercury, again pointing to an aquaintance and a hidden enemy/kidnapper. Suffocation is also pointed to with Mercury ruling the respiration and her 2nd cusp. I think what is most telling in Caylee's chart is the fixed t-square with Mars at the apex reaching out to hurt her. This is mostly male energy, not the significators of the mother at all. Of course, I think the evidence at the wooded area supports this. Her shorts were outside the bag and not drug along with her pelvis by what ever animal is responsible. In order for the pelvis and leg bones to have been found together 6' away, the tendons still had to be there holding the bones together. The shorts would not slip off over the pelvis because of the waistband. Her shirt remnants were stil in the bag with her ribs, only the neckband and lettering remaining because the rest was directly exposed to the acids during decompositon. The shorts were only slightly rotted away. This is a big clue that she died without her shorts or pull up on and was likely raped. Of course, there is also the strange fact that this was an infant size 18months and Caylee wore size 3T. There was no semen found but a trace of the prostate marker was found. All of this makes me wonder why law enforcement never investigated rape and a male suspect. There was even a man arrested after this that put duct tape on his little victims mouth in her garage along with putting shoes next to her. Caylee's shoes are obviously missing, a crucial piece of evidence still out there somewhere. Of course, they arrested her within hours of being called in to investigate so I shouldn't be surprised they didn't check out all possibilities.

Sun and Neptune are two of the three parts used in the formula for the part of rape, Sun+Ne-Ur. Caylee's is at 23Cancer40 in her house of suffering and captivity. The day she went missing, Moon was contra-antiscion that part, not a good sign with BML conjunct this equinox degree. Oh, and roid Fernandus was conjunct Moon when they left. The ZG suing her has adopted that name for the purposes of the lawsuilt but I don't believe it is her real legal name. Besides, Casey already signed a statement saying she wasn't the person.

Caylee's part of death is at 2Aquaius in the 6th, Saturn/Uranus ruled, an aquaintance that is a servant of some sort. If Casey were involved, Aquaius would point to an accident in the tub while she was on the phone, perhaps, the 6th being the house of hygiene. But the part of servants is tightly conjunct Jupiter, ruling her 5th, a place where she plays, the park, a daycare perhaps or school if she attended. this part is nearby, just outside her neighborhood or housing developement. The part of disappearance is tightly conjunct Venus, the 10th ruler though. But the dispositor is in the 12th. I wouldn't think of Mercury or the 12th house to describe Casey Anthony or Caylee's mother in her natal chart.

As for the state's evidence, other than the fact that Casey had access to her daughter, she didn't report her missing and lied, they have nothing much else. Keep in mind they arrested her within 24 hours of the 911 call. They charged her with murder 1 in October without a body, without a motive, without a cause of death, without any physical evidence other than Caylee was missing. Oh, they claim there is evidence in her trunk but that will be thrown out in my opinion. It is possible a scared mother that may have been doing something illegal to earn money might fear to tell the police if the person threatened her daughter's or family's lives. I really believe if she isn't responsible, that she trusted that she would be returned at first. There are flurries of calls that fit with her being panicked and reaching out to her parents on the afternoon of the 16th but couldn't reach them. Her strong Piscean energy with Mercury there can be quite gullible, especially with her Mercury degree. She also may have just slipped out of reality for the next period of time, as a means of protecting her sensitive psyche.

In her natal sunrise chart her daughter's death is shown by Saturn square Jupiter, the potential rape shown by Saturn being in the 5th from the 5th and Jupiter in the house of kidnapping, the 8th from the 5th. Aquarius on the cusp could hint at accident though, as well as rape.

At most they have a case for manslaughter based on only circumstantial evidence, but there is no evidence at all to support murder one which requires premeditation. Clearly this is not a death penaty case. They have no cause of death and the duck tape clearly did not come from the Anthony roll, if that is what they are going to suppose was the tool of death. But the autopsy says no known cause of death so they can only guess. There is no physical evidence that I have read that would support her having been in contact with her dead daughter. The trunk evidence seems to be coming from the food trash that sat there for at least 2 weeks. The only physical sign of decompositon in the trunk came from the bag. The one hair they are making such a fuss about may only have a light colored band which could have come from Cindy Anthony. I say this because they haven't stated just what evidence of decomp the hair had and the FBI person said in a note they needed to find another in order to make sure this wasn't just an anomaly. An older person can have a lighter colored "death band" on their hair. If the other signs of root decomposition were present, I would think the FBI person wouldn't have made that statement. The entymology report says there were larva and adult flies with her remains but don'[t mention any multiple generations and most species go through the whole maturity process in a month. They say that she was there for 4 months, proved by the 4mm roots the botanists reports. But the air potato would grow roots bigger than that easily in much less time. He didn't bother to even name the species but that one is very plentiful according to the photos I saw and would be the most likely to grow over and through the bones. But even if she were there for 4 months, that is about August 11, the first time Kronk was there claiming he saw her skull.

There is some potentially very important evidence that I don't understand not being released by now. There should have been a simple test to determine if the garbage bags came from their home, if they came from source roll or lot as any of the bags taken with the search warrent and I have seen no sign of that test result. Also, there is this very suspicious myspace created June 16, 08 in the afternoon with the name Zenida from Miami and a picture of Caylee's favorite, Dora, as the profile pic. There has been no sign of that being investigated and cleared by LE. I would hate to think they are withholding exculpatory evidence but it wouldn't be the first time. Florida has a very high rate of wrongful incarcerations, convictions, including death penalty cases. There are also a few phone numbers that haven't been identified, perhaps the most important being a 15 second call at noon on July 14. Casey had stated she spoke to Caylee the day she was interviewed, around noon, the number coming up private. The day is a day off and she is the one that made the call but the time is right. The call was to a cell based in Vero Beach, very near the angle of vertex in the last seen chart. My research shows this cell company has a range easily reaching from Miami to Orlando and further.

I only ran across this today so haven't looked closely at that call chart but a cursory look shows Sun ruling the hour and at the same degree as Caylee's part of rape, so sad. The child, ruled by Saturn, is in captivity, in the 12th or 8th from the 5th and Mars has recently separated. Mars rules violence and molestation, of course, but also rules 7, 8 and 3, the one she called. She said Caylee talked about her shoes and book. Mercury rules the radical shoes and is overhead in the 10th, sextile (conversation) Saturn in the 12th. Saturn is also the ruler of her shoes, the radical 4th house. And of course, Mercury rules books too. Also, Moon was within minutes of trine Caylee's natal Mercury and Lilith. Everything Casey said may have a bit of the truth. But I'm not sure if she was alive at that point.

I don't see enough action to see her killed yet on June 16 though. Sure, Mars transited across her ascendant early that morning but I have no reason to believe that George lied and didn't see her early that afternoon. He has done more to hurt his daughter than any "evidence" they have collected, simply by giving his well intentioned opinion. I think they left the house and were somewhere near the home cell towers, like maybe one of the many hotel/motels just SW of their home. I think it is more likely that Caylee died when there was a hard aspect to/from Neptune or Jupiter and her Sun. Jupiter is quite often involved at death anyway but even more so when Jupiter rules the 8th. Mars would also likely be involved. Early July is one potential time.

I am not 100% convinced Casey Anthony is innocent but each time discovery is released I come closer. Even if she were involved, I am sure there was a 2nd person. Pisces is dual. Pisces ruling the 8th can be very hard to decipher but she most likely either died of an unrecognized disease or at the hands of a kidnapper. When her remains were found, Virgo ruled the 8th with Mercury in the 12th showing it was likely suffocation at the hands of man, not disease or accident. They want the death qualified jury because their case is weak and that type of jury is more likely to convict on weaker evidence, IMO. The law requires the state hand everything over promptly and so far there is nothing strong against her other than the unanswered questions as to why she didn't report, why she lied and why she was out dancing when her daughter was missing. That is what they had when they arrested her.

So far they haven't connected the other fragment of DNA to any known person. That female is the person they should be looking for before they try to put Casey Anthony to death.

gemini59

Very interesting read. Very insightful. A lot to think through. It reminds me of the most recent case in Italy where the actions of the girl, her odd behavior seemed to be viewed as guilt. I can't recall her name right now. Sort of again a neptune quality.Thank you for your detailed information. Quite helpful.

AquarianEssence

Thank you. I have too many thoughts about this case to take the time to write on Christmas day. But I am convinced that someone that Casey identified as Zenaida (whether real, made up or given instruction) did play some part in this. Everyone with that name, at least, should have been checked out before arresting her. If she left her with a woman, I believe a man entered the picture. Even the final 911 call when Cindy says her granddaughter was stolen, the babysitter stole her, speaks of someone besides her daughter. Caylee's Sun degree was setting with Sun in her 12th house, Mars in her house and ruling the granddaughter, at fatal 8Virgo with his last action being to conjoin the radical 12th house ruler, Saturn. If we use Lily's significator for children, Jupiter, he is sitting on the cusp of kidnapping or confinement, at the same degree number as asc/desc and ruling the hour. The daughter of the caller is shown as Mercury, the messenger, having just made a sextile to her child, Mars, a short time earlier which would seem to support her thinking she spoke to her earlier. But again, I have to wonder if it was a recording because of the Capricorn and Saturn involvement. The great grandmother said she received a call during the crucial time frame also, with the voice of a little girl and she wondered if it was Caylee. Coincidence? I don't think it would be too hard to get Caylee to chatter for the microphone.

Merry Christmas
Connie

AquarianEssence

I just read one of my comments here being quoted elsewhere and realized I had a mistake. The Koala blanket found on scene FBI tag Q103 tested positive for acid phosphate, negative for p30, the prostate marker. Both are components of semen. It slightly fluoresced and tested positive for blood, pheno, negative for hemo too. See discovery document page 12156.

Also, an update for those not following this case closely, the opening statement this week, from the defense was quite interesting. They claim that Casey had been sexually abused since 8 YO, Caylee drowned while her and her dad were there and her dad helped her to cover, telling her that her mother would never forgive her and she'd go to jail the rest of her life.