exam city

pluto 74

Hi guys,
in a couple of months I'm taking an important exam and I have the possibility to choose where to take my exam ( different cities)
Does anybody have an idea how I could see astrologicaly what city will bring me more luck?
tnx

waybread

A couple of other things to try:

Most major cities have a planetary or sign ruler. New York City is ruled by Cancer. Boston is ruled by Virgo. So you could see which city ruler is most favourably placed in your chart. There are also charts for cities, some based upon the time it was founded. If you sleuth around on the Internet you could probably find these. Then do some synastry with your chart.

Written and oral examinations are a third house matter. So compare the sign on the cusp of your third house and its planetary ruler with the above.

If you have a choice of dates/times as well as cities, check out the charts of the exams.

And study hard! Good luck.

You could also do some relocation charts for free at astrodienst.com . These basically convert your birth data into the new location. See which one looks the best. If the cities are close to where you live, though, you may not see much change.