What am I to him?

jenluvsblackcat

In terms of love, romance and friendship: What exactly am I (according to this chart) to this guy? I see that saturn is in the first house...secrets? No...Saturn has been in that placement for weeks now where I live.
I think it is curious though.

Thanks to all! 8)

jenluvsblackcat

Everyone!
Here is my goal: I am going to try this question with the following method. I am going to use the 11th house sig.(friends) compared to my sig. and see if there is a connection. Next, I will compare my sig. with the 7th house sig.(relationship) and see if there is a connection. And if I feel bold, I may go into the 5th house and root around. Whichever combination has the best applications between planets wins!

Notably horrible at horary, I am going to try. I would love for anyone to give me feed-back on my feeble attempt. But here I go...

For the start, I know that I am represented by the first house, who's ruler is the Sun! ok so far so good.

The sun in this case is 18, 13 degrees in Aries in the 10th house. Groovy.

Now I will look at the 11th house since this man is officially my pal. (hats off to sorehearted for that).

The ruler of the 11th house is mercury (gemini on the lower cusp) Is this correct? Assuming it is, let's press on...

There seems to be a strange 'L' sign with a number between the sun and mercury in this. I have no idea what that is. Help, Help, Help! :roll:

Next, I will check the 7th house to see if that ruler is aspecting my ruler...
Uranus (Sometimes Saturn as a co-ruler)
Uranus makes no aspect to the sun, yet Saturn sextiles the Sun here...
Saturn is said to be the co-ruler of Aquarius because some how it governs the "darker" side of that sign. So maybe I'm a "dirty" little secret to this guy? LOL!
Or just his friend because I have totally butchered this attempt at horary

I would really love input on the correct method as you see fit to go about something like this. But be gentle, this is my first attempt at a horary interpretation!

Springup

Hi jen!

The ASC is 0 degree. I think some astrolgers has said that if the ASC is in the first three degrees, it means that the question is immature to ask yet. The situation is still young and not ready for horary.

:)