confusions

dew

Now hello everybody!:)

I'm very happy that finally I have the possibility of reading some astrology "strong" opinions. You' ll have to excuse me because I'm not a good English speaker, still I hope I'll manage things.
I have some problems due to the fact that i'm only just passionate of astrology but not at all advanced in this area, so I'm hoping you will hel me claryfing things.

1. Why if I'm a Virgo I feel so strong like a Scorpio native in the way I love, in the way I express myself, not in sexual way though etc..?
2. How does my square venus-mars (venus in scorpio house 9, mars in leo house 7) affect my love and social life?
3. Is my lilith in Scorpio important in my natal chart and if yes how does she manifest her darkness?
4. How would you describe a person with sun in virgo (house 8) and moon in aries (house 3)?
5. Is there any aspect in my chart that is the most important of them all?

Well, I'm aware that there are a lot of questions but I just can't figure them out, with my ascendant in capricorn i should but..:eek:

I would aprecciate if you could help me out with this..I choose to post my topic here because i'm a psychologist and I really am interested in the connections between astrology and psychology, by the way is there any sign of psychology career in my chart?

Thankyou...:)

My birth date:16.09.1981, birth hour: 16:30, birth place: Targu-Mures, Romania

Last edited:

piercethevale

Dew, well youve got a bit of Scorpio in your chart...thus this would bestow some Scorpionic feelings and tendencies...not really my area of expertise though so I'll leave it to the more qualified Astrologers here to comment on more thoroughly and accurately...as far as your Sun/Moon combo...I would like to suggest Grant Lewi and his book "Heaven Knows What"...it has all 144 possible Sun/Moon combinations listed and an analysis by Lewi for each one...and I find his descriptions to be most appropriate...although there may be other Astrological authors whom have since refined these descriptions or re-defined these combinations I like Grant Lewis' work...but I don't recommend his book for much else...it's an old book written before the discovery of Pluto...so bear that in mind...but the book is easily found in most used book shops as it has been around for a very long time and was extremely popular 'Back in the Day'...

...also, I took the liberty of producing your birth chart and will post it here for you...although this thread probably will get moved as you should have posted it in the 'Greenhorn Forum'...regards,...ptv

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_159_dew_hp_56266_12184.gif
    astro_w2gw_159_dew_hp_56266_12184.gif
    27.7 KB · Views: 27

dew

piercethevale said:
Dew, well youve got a bit of Scorpio in your chart...thus this would bestow some Scorpionic feelings and tendencies...not really my area of expertise though so I'll leave it to the more qualified Astrologers here to comment on more thoroughly and accurately...as far as your Sun/Moon combo...I would like to suggest Grant Lewi and his book "Heaven Knows What"...it has all 144 possible Sun/Moon combinations listed and an analysis by Lewi for each one...and I find his descriptions to be most appropriate...although there may be other Astrological authors whom have since refined these descriptions or re-defined these combinations I like Grant Lewis' work...but I don't recommend his book for much else...it's an old book written before the discovery of Pluto...so bear that in mind...but the book is easily found in most used book shops as it has been around for a very long time and was extremely popular 'Back in the Day'...

...also, I took the liberty of producing your birth chart and will post it here for you...although this thread probably will get moved as you should have posted it in the 'Greenhorn Forum'...regards,...ptv

Thank you for your promt response :) I will search those books and see what's the matter with my sun/moon aspect..

Well I didn't quite know where is the best area to put my topic, it's fine with me anyway...

:)

wilsontc

Staff member
the basics, to dew

dew,

You said:
dew said:
i'm only just passionate of astrology but not at all advanced in this area...Well, I'm aware that there are a lot of questions but I just can't figure them out...I would aprecciate if you could help me out with this

It sounds like you need to learn the basics of astrological interpretation. If you are serious about learning astrology go to the link below this post and go through the six steps listed there. After you go through the six steps, take a look at the "Final Thoughts" section for suggestions on how to further develop your astrological awareness.

Explaining the basics,

Tim

cassanra

Posting your chart would be a good first step and you can go to Astro.com and set up your birth chart as a guest through "My astro'. I tend go from there to extended chart section so I can play with it more as I have learned more. There are several tools in astro.com that can help with a basic read of your chart dynamics. In addition, there are several other sites that give some additional info. I started with Bob Marks astrology and Cafe astrology. There are several folks on this site that have there own sites that give a lot of info about learning modern and ancient forms...it might be in "recommendations or education board".

If you want to post your chart from astro.com from there you should use the "Image size" and go to 63% open the chart, double click and save it. Then you can go to 'go advanced' on your new thread and manage attatchments and upload it from there. Most of us here prefer to see it as there are so many dynamics.

In general, the eighth house is a house of transformation and psychoanalysis thus your sun there is a 'good fit' for your profession. The 3rd house is communication and moon emotion and aries assertion thus another good fit for your profession.
Your passion most likely does come from your dynamic energy from venus and mars from their signs and the frustration of the square.
I am not up on Lilth but there is a lot on this site to learn...just do a search on "lilth".
Our Career is generally ruled by 10th house sign and its ruler, its location and its aspects and your chart again would be useful.

dew

Re: the basics, to dew

wilsontc said:
dew,

You said:

It sounds like you need to learn the basics of astrological interpretation. If you are serious about learning astrology go to the link below this post and go through the six steps listed there. After you go through the six steps, take a look at the "Final Thoughts" section for suggestions on how to further develop your astrological awareness.

Explaining the basics,

Tim

Tim, my main problem is not the explicite sayings about an aspect or another such as sun in virgo in 8 house or whatever, my problem is that i don't know how to bound them together as to say what could you say about a person with the sun in virgo in house 8 and a moon in aries house 3? What does it mean? I have searched books and all that stuff but I didn't found anything like that, only separate explications, I know those..

Still I'm greatful that my English is understood :D

@Casandra

Thanks, I'll try to do what you suggest..

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_deme_hp_58370_10834.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_deme_hp_58370_10834.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
going into the astrological forest, to dew

dew,

You said:
dew said:
Tim, my main problem is not the explicite sayings about an aspect or an other such as sun in virgo in 8 house or whatever, my problem is that i don't know how to bound them together as to say what could you say about a person with the sun in virgo in house 8 and a moon in aries house 3? What does it mean?

The problem with a lot of astrological books is they explain the "trees" and don't talk about the "forest". In other words, they "drill down" into a lot of details, but they don't explain how they got there. The astrological website ( http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc ) is a "forest only" approach, which gives the basics of astrological structure and then leaves it up to the person to figure out how the astrology applies for them (instead of giving some "pre-canned" version of what the planets is SUPPOSED to mean.

To get the most use out of the astrological website, do steps 1-6, then go to the "Final Thoughts" section and go to the "Advanced Astrological Interpretation" section in order to figure out how your "astro-sentences (see Step 5 for more about this) apply to YOU.

Also see this threads after you get to Step 5:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13932

Giving the astro-forestry basics,

Tim