Synastry and past life connections

jenluvsblackcat

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any aspects in this synastry that hint about a past-life karmic involvement? This is a guy I know fairly well, and we seem to have quite an understanding of one another.
And if there are no past life aspects, what are some that can be seen in a synastry chart?

Here is the chart:

And here is the inter-aspect grid--I am the First, so I'm horizontal in the grid and he is verticle... I've even included the "true" dark moon lillith! (a bit excessive, but I'm dying to learn this)

Thanks to all who give some input!

wilsontc

Staff member
South node

jen,

Conjunctions to the South node (indicated in your chart by oppositions to the North node) are said by some to indicate past life connections. In your chart, Pluto of the inner chart conjuncts the South node of the outer chart. If you use Chiron, Chiron of the outer chart conjuncts South node of the inner chart). The challenge of South node connections is that the person whose energy conjuncts the South node person tends to hold the other back in life from achieving their future goals. For this reason, I focus on developing FUTURE activities...not on focusing on the past, dead activities.

Firmly in the present,

Tim

Kite

When the ruler of the North Node conjuncts the South Node, sometimes it means letting go of these past life associations so you can move forward. With your Moon conjuncting your north node also and it ruling your 10th house, there may be a parental relationship you are reliving. Ultimately though, you will need to become your own parent.

I have the exact opposite nodal points and Venus as you do. My NN is in 27 Scorpio and Venus is in 20 Scorpio. So I have the ruler of the South Node conjunct the North Node. In my case, I feel I've had to resolve some old conflicts by working through them this time around. With Pluto in my 7th squaring the nodal axis, I feel my relationship are the main area for this so I can learn to create more equal balanced partnerships.

Kite