mistakes

I've been sending mine 2tha wrong spot can someone help me out so I won't b confused on here how does it go when u wanna ask questions

wilsontc

Staff member
need to post with astrological interpretation, to slim

slim,

You said:
slimsoulja said:
I've been sending mine 2tha wrong spot can someone help me out so I won't b confused on here how does it go when u wanna ask questions

People posting are expected to provide some level of astrological interpretation with their postings. This can be as simple as looking up your aspects on the web and then posting questions about those aspects. Posts that contain no astrological interpretation are moved to the "Greenhorns Lounge". If a person continues to post without providing an astrological interpretation their posts may be deleted, per the warning that is displayed for everyone who puts up a new post.

If you want people to respond and do not want any further of your posts deleted, please provide and astrological interpretation along with your chart requests.

Moderately,

Tim

starlink

I've been sending mine 2tha wrong spot

Slim, what exactly do you mean? could you please be a bit more specific?? You made a mistake and want to know where to send it to or WHAT??