Saturn in 1st House

whitey

I have read that in horary, when saturn is on ascendant the matter rarely comes out as the person questioned wanted or means delay. I know saturn is malefic so to have it in 1st house is not favourable but do you guys interpret as delay if there are followings positivities or means something else? (here, reception is not counted as its taken as an example)

7th house matter question was asked.
-PoF exact conjunct ascendant(7 virgo)
-sun and moon (6capricorn) exact conjunction(new moon chart)
-ascendant ruler and 7th house ruler's next aspect will be conjunct
-moon's last aspect conjunct 7th house ruler.
-moon trine ascendant

Your opinion appreciated.

Thank you!

RayAustin

whitey said:
I have read that in horary, when saturn is on ascendant the matter rarely comes out as the person questioned wanted or means delay. I know saturn is malefic so to have it in 1st house is not favourable but do you guys interpret as delay if there are followings positivities or means something else? (here, reception is not counted as its taken as an example)

7th house matter question was asked.
-PoF exact conjunct ascendant(7 virgo)
-sun and moon (6capricorn) exact conjunction(new moon chart)
-ascendant ruler and 7th house ruler's next aspect will be conjunct
-moon's last aspect conjunct 7th house ruler.
-moon trine ascendant

Your opinion appreciated.

Thank you!

See what Saturn is ruling. Of course no one can make a judgment merely on Saturn being in the first house. It all depends what Saturn is doing too.. what house it happens to rule, which can signify delays on either your part, or the quesited's part (by virtue of whatever Saturn rules in the radical chart).

It all depends on how 'malefic' Saturn is being, as well...

whitey

Dear Ra,

Thanks for your reply. Saturn rules 5th and 6th house of the chart. But Saturn itself already passed aspects to all planet for now.

I wonder if this is delay...

Have a nice day!

whitey

RayAustin

whitey said:
Dear Ra,

Thanks for your reply. Saturn rules 5th and 6th house of the chart. But Saturn itself already passed aspects to all planet for now.

I wonder if this is delay...

Have a nice day!

whitey

hey, why don't you post the chart? :D

archergirl

With a New Moon question, whitey, the answer will almost always be negative.

A combust Moon is, as far as the ancients are concerned, considered most unfortunate...far worse than Saturn in the 1st! This is because the Moon is the engine of a chart: it shows where something is going and where it has been. When it is conjunct the Sun, the Moon casts no light: it is completely overpowered by the Sun, and cannot 'do' anything. Even if other testimonies are very strong (which, at this time in the sky, they aren't), a combust Moon (there is no cazimi with the Moon) will usually make it incredibly difficult to get a positive answer. Sorry.:(

AG:)

whitey

Thanks Ra and AG,

So suppose the answer is no, then. But if its not happen to be ew moon chart, saturn in 1st without aspect means what? delay? or automatic no as well?

have a nice day,

whitey

archergirl

It depends on the question. If Saturn is relevant to the question, then it does not necessarily indicate a delay or an obstruction. Remember, 'context is everything'.

AG:)