Danger?

Milos

Is there any danger that I become insane(go crazy)? I have Venus and Mars in Aries.Mars is:aggressive,forceful,competitive,positive,courageous.Venus is initiating new relationships,it;s also extrovert,bold,passionate,impulsive.Romantic nature.An early marriage is possible.Sun in Pisces means that the person is warm,loving,sympathetic,impressionable.Powerful imagination.Mercury in Pisces means that the person is highly sensitive,just,good-humoured.In Taurus there are Kiron and True Node.Any answers?

Attachments

• Karta 2.gif
    Karta 2.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 40

freedomlover

Originally Posted by Milos
my free intrepretation? no,I won't
'

Um, well, the thread starter is supposed to offer their own interpretations.

R.A.,

At first glance, I took this the same way you did. But I think Milos was saying that "No, he won't go crazy".

starlink

I dont think so, and Milos meanwhile has not give any interpretation about WHY he thinks he might go crazy, so, it is Greenhorn's corner again!

astro.teacher

Insanity and mental disorders are ruled by Mercury and the Moon. Mercury has control over the intellect and mental processing (both of which are usually somewhat fried for people who are insane) and the Moon has control over the brain center itself. In fact the term lunatic comes from the influence that the full Moon can have over an individual, driving them literally crazy. Ever heard the phrase that all the crazies come out on a full moon? There is no lacking of writings concerning how those who lay under the beams of a full moon go insane or turn into lunatics. The logic behind this is that the Moon is very moist, this moisture "melts" or rots the brain so-to-speak causing neurological problems. Its also said that doing this makes ones wits dull and basic.

As far as the indicators you gave in your post, I see nothing that says insanity.

starlink

Well my Dad drinks,my aunt has some mental problems,my dad to.

OK Milos, I understand your concern now, but what do you think could show that in your own chart? That is what we are after here, we would like you to say something like: "Well, my Mercury is in Pisces and squares Uranus and Moon, so maybe that could make me mental???".

If you ask a question Milos, then that question can come from the fact that mental illness is in your family, but you must also study your natal chart and see if there is anything you see that disturbs you.

I have mental illness in my family, but I am normal.
My brother is manic depressive, my sister is paranoide schisophrenic (dont know if I wrote this right) and another sister borders on being a religious fanatic. So when I want to know if I am prone to mental illness, I look at my natal chart and at the things AstroTeacher mentioned, Moon and Mercury and I am not saying to myself: oh boy, 3 of my brothers and sisters are mentally ill, so I must also be ill.

Now those squares do make you emotionally tense and maybe a bit unstable, but probably only occasionally or when triggered by a transit. You must be careful with drugs and alcohol though, because of the opposition of Moon in 12 to Neptune in the 6th, so stay away from those if you can. You have seen what it did to your father and this is about the only time I would not like to see someone follow in the footsteps of his father!!