personal transits and such.

Hello, again! I was hoping someone could explain this transit chart to me. I think like a lot of people that frequent these boards, I'm going through a trying period right now and any tiny answer or hint or something would make me feel better. Soo...thanks!

my_chart.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
Uranus and Pluto

chick,

Two major transits are going on right now. One is transiting (planets in the sky) Uranus (friends, also rebellion, restructuring) conjuncting (energy is combined with) Descendant (others). As a result you may be rebelling against others or restructuring your relationships with others in some way.

The other thing is transiting Pluto (transformation, also power) conjuncting Neptune (spirituality, also idealization). When Pluto conjuncts Neptune is a time when our idealizations are stripped away and we are forced to face the fact that the world is not always "perfect" or "ideal". This realization, although it may be shocking or difficult to us will help us develop our power in the "real world" (as opposed to the "idealized world" we had been living in).

Guessing,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
enough

chick,

Based on my experiences of Pluto and Uranus transits...this is ENOUGH for you to concentrate on for awhile! ;)

"he who knows that enough is enough will always have enough,"

Tim

Frisiangal

Re: Uranus and Pluto

wilsontc said:
chick,

The other thing is transiting Pluto (transformation, also power) conjuncting Neptune (spirituality, also idealization). When Pluto conjuncts Neptune is a time when our idealizations are stripped away and we are forced to face the fact that the world is not always "perfect" or "ideal". This realization, although it may be shocking or difficult to us will help us develop our power in the "real world" (as opposed to the "idealized world" we had been living in).

Guessing,

Tim

Ummmmm...Forgive my Virgo nit-picking side, p-l-e-a-se, but the Astro.Com charts are sometimes out of synch, placing planet glyphs in a position other than the planet actually is. ( I had the same problem looking at C. Jayne's chart!) Chick's Neptune, as per horoscope grid, is on 5 degr. Capricorn, so is way out of orb of transiting Pluto on 26 degr. Sagittarius.

Gently correcting, :lol:

F.

wilsontc

Staff member
correcting

Frisiangal,

You are correct...and my apologies! Instead of conjuncting Neptune, Pluto is finishing up on a conjunction to Uranus, which is even MORE intense. Transformation (Pluto) of restructuring (Uranus) is right now going on, which is a kind of breaking down of the breaking down. With transiting Pluto and birth Uranus focused in the 4th house (home, also emotions), this experience is INTENSIVELY emotional. Pluto conjunct Neptune will happen...next year, as Pluto moves into conjunction with Neptune in 2007 (using my special, extra-wide orb of 8 degrees! ;) ). The overall effect is one of emotional (4th house) transformation (Pluto).

Self-correcting (when prodded! ;) ),

Tim

Thanks a lot! And sorry I keep asking for more. I don't mean to be pesky or greedy...I'm just curious. :-D And that is very true...this has been emotional time for me...so, very accurate. Thank you again! :-D