Predicting Babies Birthdate?

zubiringo

O.K. here's the really culy question for today:
My daughter who now lives in Romania is expecting her third child. She would like me to be there when the child is born (to look after the other two). Her expected date of confinement is 21st June, 2009, both her other babies have been early, 1st one, 2 weeks (boy), 2nd one,one week (girl). So big decision....when to fly to Romania fom Australia, (takes 20 hrs).

Looking at transits and I guess this is what to do I have looked at several dates between 6th and 21st June. I have come up with 8th June, hopefully attaching the chart. The reason I have chosen 8th is because the transiting moon is in the 5th house cnj Pluto and within 7 degrees of natal Jupiter, opposing transitting sun in 11th housel. Mars occupies 9th house bot natally and transitting (conj Venus). Uranus and MC in the 8th house.
All suggestions and assistance gratefully received.
Can anyone help me choose a date?

Attachments

• BY WHEEL 8.6.2009.jpg
    BY WHEEL 8.6.2009.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 27

cassanra

You have done a great job of figuring this out and it seems the moon in the fifth is a good predictor. We ran a thread trying to predict when a baby was going to born and had great fun but we were all off! You have done an excellent job of deducing the most logical astrological time so I think you have a good chance of being there at the right time. All family support is probably so very welcome. Bless you and your family.

zubiringo

Thanks Cassandra, when you are reasonably new to something, especially something as complicated as Astrology it is nice to know you are at least on the right track. Many thanks for the encourgement, we'll wait to see what happens. Babies will come when the grand plan allows, I guess.