Solar Return Predictions

Night Sky

Hi everyone,

I have a solar return chart for once which I like the look of. :)

In this chart the main thing is Cancer Moon conjunct Cancer Ascendant. The SR Ascendant is placed in Natal 10th house.

The chart in the thumbnail is my current location. Which I have chosen to use because this is where I am when Sun hits 25`08`30 Scorpio. And where I might be for the next year. Natal location SR has Libra rising conjunct Natal 1st house Venus.

Anyone is welcome to comment on the chart and make wild speculative predictions.

Last edited:

tootsie

Hi Night Sky, Moon in Cancer can be about nuturing, concerns about children and parents. With the 10th house brought to the ac issues and changes with work/job will be a pt of focus and personal. You will want to look @ the different aspects your moon makes to your natal chart.

Next, the house where the sun is shows where you will be putting alot of energy.

Here is a thread on interpretation of the solar return
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12696

Hope this helps.
Cheers, Tootsie

Night Sky

I am hoping that this year will be an easier year on me. I have gone through some difficulties recently.

I´d like to focus on becoming more spiritual, Sun is square Neptune in this chart and Jupiter on the Descendant. I would like a bit of success with my writing this year, Mercury is strongly aspected.

I don´t see any stressful aspects in this chart, the only plausible trouble is from Neptune ruler of the 9th. So I am guessing that foreign travel is not advisable. The Neptune placement in the 8th is one to be careful with. Never mess with the 8th house, never take it lightly. With Neptune then it is going to mean all prescribed medicine, drink, and confusion at sea. Living by the Pacific requires a healthy respect for the sea. Back to Cancer Moon.:)

EJ53

Banned
Happy Solar Return to you, Night Sky.

How do you see that Kite Formation and Rectangle working out?

(Moon/Jupiter/Uranus/Mercury/Saturn).

EJ:)

Night Sky

EJ53 said:
Happy Solar Return to you, Night Sky.

How do you see that Kite Formation and Rectangle working out?

(Moon/Jupiter/Uranus/Mercury/Saturn).

EJ:)

There are two kites aren´t there. One involves Moon on the Ascendant and the other has Saturn as its head, in the second. Saturn is Descendant ruler and Moon is Ascendant ruler.

I was more interested in the Solar Kite, but that is a little wide for its orb, though it is just within. It is quite an amazing chart.