Thoughts on my Solar Return?

Awakened_Pisces

I've always been a person who got better at things with time. That's why, as Stellium and Theo have pointed out. That I was advancing smoothly. One of the major reasons for this is my ability to pick things up quickly(Aries MH). When you lay down something with me and study with me. More often then not I can pick it up in my head and keep it. But sometimes(Moon Square Neptune). I can lose that. So I gotta keep at it early and often so it stays secure. So I thank Starlink and others for their articles. Which allows one to be able to get a glimspe, a vision of how to do "X". Before, when I posted my Solar Return. Needless to say, I didn't do a good job. But because my knowledge of astrology has improved. I'm ready to give it a go.

Second Solar Return: First in 11 years. Age: 17.

Inside the chart. I have a Grand Water Trine. Consisting of Pluto in Scorpio(Natally), SR Moon in Cancer. And Sun in Pisces.

SR Sun conjuncts Natal Sun.

According to Starlink. A Strong 2nd/8th house activation indicates inheritance. So I find it ironic. That my SR Sun and Natal Sun are located in 8th. And that Saturn(In 2nd house) is opposing my SR Sun in 8th.

My Father is a Leo Sun Sign/Leo ASC.(And yes, he has been quite the prideful man. But quite the family man too. As it is to be suggested. A True Leo).

SR Saturn is trining Natal Neptune in Capricorn.(In 6th house). Trine=energies flow easily. Neptune=Ideals, dreams. Saturn=Job structure. I should note my desires to be a politician and the offer to become an ambassador which I will accept.

Anything anyone else sees. Holla :D.

Attachments

• Solar Return compare to Natal.gif
    Solar Return compare to Natal.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 43

freedomlover

Re: Thanks to Starlink

Okay, CP, I'll give it a try:

First of all, this SR matches your natal chart - so I would take it as a year that you could really "start coming into your own" - be the person you were created to be.

You have Uranus in Pisces conjunct your Sun in the 8th. This could be releasing deep, subconscious fears that are causing a power struggle in your psyche. It could also represent a need to break through deception in 8th house matters (love vs. lust, etc). It could also possibly represent a lot of forgiveness work, and a greater flow of love and empathy flowing in your life.
It could also possibly signify sudden release of other's peoples material substance into your life, if you're ready to receive it.

The emotional healing aspect as one of the suggestions is highlighted by the trine to your SR Moon in Cancer in the 12th. This definitely reinforces the emotional healing, empathy, compassion subject. Also, if you have any issues with your mother or mother-figure, this is a great year to work on them. Try putting yourself in her shoes, and feel what she feels.

All the water energy seems to be forming a grand trine with natal Pluto(r) in 4th - even more emphasis on emotional healing. Pluto in 4th could represent emotional manipulation and abuse that was learned in the childhood home. The grand trine can also point to feeling of rejection and emotional isolation being healed.

The Moon opposes your natal Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Cap in the 6th, so it may have something to do with feeling "overworked and underpaid" type of issues. It could also represent the "face-off" between your father and mother, literally or symbolically. It also represents the opposition between emotional needs and rest (Moon in Cancer in 12th) and the drive to be successful and have plenty of material things (Cap in the 6th). An oft overlooked meaning of Capricorn is "stewardship of the body and the Earth", so it could have that "flavor" as well - to honor and pay more attention to your bodies' needs - and integrating the Moon in Cancer in 12th, can help you do that. The body does not do well without a flow of love and empathy. Natal NN in Cap, cusp of 6th, could point to the "stewardship" lesson in this lifetime, as well. Overall, definitely a need to totally embrace your feminine side/emotions.

The Venus (r) in the 9th, conjunct natal Moon could point to some issues with the mother, or the father's issues with the mother, as Venus rules the IC in both natal and SR. Possibly you will have the experience of a female love interest in your life who will help you to face these beliefs and issues - be somewhat of a "teacher" to you. (9th house) There is the possiblity of you having a deep subconscious hangup about a "woman telling you what to do"/suppressed mother issues (all that Aries can mean anger/assertiveness issues- possibly problems asserting yourself around women properly.)

Then you have the massive Aquarian stelliums in the 7th. SR Mercury/Neptune conjunction to your natal Venus reinforces communication issues with women- also issues of equality and friendship. A very spiritual platonic ( at least for awhile) relationship with a female may be headed your way. The two of you may have a "Radar Love" type of communication, in which you can read each other's thoughts at times - and have a very intuitive connection to each other.

SR Jupiter on your natal Mars/Uranus conjunction shows that you should focus on seeing other males as "brothers", and not compete with them. Seek to give your service in humanitarian ways to free others - especially males. A spiritual support group may be beneficial to you, especially one that re-inforces these ideals. (Venus(r) in 9th sextiles all this conjunction)
The Venus/Moon in Aries sextile all that Aquarian energy shows a great emphasis on independence and equality. Also learning to develop your "Sacred Self". Aries/Libra axis rules competition - so the need to lay that down and become more "equal and humanitarian". "Help your brother instead of trying to be better than him" type of behavior patterns.

Okay, that should be good for starters.:D Feedback is much appreciated, for it helps me to grow in my astrological learning. Hopefully those more well-versed in Solar Return interpretation than I will jump in and correct me if I've said something too far-off.:rolleyes:

Blessings,

Freedomlover

Awakened_Pisces

You have Uranus in Pisces conjunct your Sun in the 8th. This could be releasing deep, subconscious fears that are causing a power struggle in your psyche. It could also represent a need to break through deception in 8th house matters (love vs. lust, etc). It could also possibly represent a lot of forgiveness work, and a greater flow of love and empathy flowing in your life.It could also possibly signify sudden release of other's peoples material substance into your life, if you're ready to receive it.

This is severely the case :). For years on end, my life has been manipulated. Every time I've wanted a certain situation to happen. Something else did happen. But after all of those years of pain and suffering. I'm just about ready to make a major transformation. I was told to commit to humanitarian efforts to make sure that the pain I felt would never be repeated again.

Alot of this pain and suffering was really at schools and such. And my home was rather acceptable, though it undergone major transformation. When I was 4-5, we had a fire in our home. For the last 6 years, we've dealt with a man named Thelva Brown. Sure, he was a family man. But he was too **** stupid and a general nuisense.

The emotional healing aspect as one of the suggestions is highlighted by the trine to your SR Moon in Cancer in the 12th. This definitely reinforces the emotional healing, empathy, compassion subject. Also, if you have any issues with your mother or mother-figure, this is a great year to work on them. Try putting yourself in her shoes, and feel what she feels.

This has come up rather recently in life. I keep telling my mom that untill something happens in regards to school, then you worry about it. The problem is, the school is very hyperactive when it doesn't need to be. Again, more nuisenses in life to deal with **sighs**.

The Moon opposes your natal Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Cap in the 6th, so it may have something to do with feeling "overworked and underpaid" type of issues.

I am currently "working" in a cafeteria. And the only thing I really get PAID is food. Seriously, 21st century slavery. Yep, I want the dough. Only reason I accepted this stupid job.

Then you have the massive Aquarian stelliums in the 7th. SR Mercury/Neptune conjunction to your natal Venus reinforces communication issues with women- also issues of equality and friendship. A very spiritual platonic ( at least for awhile) relationship with a female may be headed your way. The two of you may have a "Radar Love" type of communication, in which you can read each other's thoughts at times - and have a very intuitive connection to each other.

Finally, I can discuss the love of my life :D. I met her when I was around 11-12. She was much smarter then me and better then me at every catagory. But instead of humiliating me. She taught me these things and improved me as a person. It was the first time that I loved someone sincerely. And the first time I wasn't competitive with someone else.

So yeah, very much radar love. Which is to ironically her displeasure. Wanting more of a different person then herself. She's done an excellent job. Better then anyone else at understanding me. And reviving a new me. But I never put it into words. Yes, A problem in communication in general.

I do have problems assertting myself, generally because people ignore me period! It's like talking to a brick wall. When I said go to a "public" school, I didn't mean wait 2 years to get back into the public system. I meant get there, period.

Yeah, I've been very competitive. Mostly because of the forementioned home/school emotional abuse. I felt like the only way they would appreciate me if I was the greatest male in existence. To the point where no one would defy me. So yeah, you hit the nails on the wall :D

Awakened_Pisces

SR Saturn Trine Natal Neptune. I didn't notice this lovely aspect. Saturn is Structure and Neptune is Dreams, ideals. Trine=energies flow easily. I guess this means I have alot of groundwork for my visions.