pregnancy/birth in solar return?

4leafclovah

Does the SR only indicate conception or does it also indicate the birth? Say for instance you have multiple indicators in the 5th house when you conceive,will the next SR show indicators of one being a parent? Anyone have any examples?

Blandy

Yes, you should see something involving the moon Venus and possibly Neptune, it all really depends on the chart. Maybe you should do a Solar Month Chart, Anlunar Return, or Lunar Return to get a better view of what's going on.

I am pregnant now, concieved the week prior to my birthday. (B day is sept 23) My solar return chart has venus on the Asc. this trines Neptune in the 4th. Also I have Moon in Cancer in the ninth trine Uranus in the 5th. This would be my fourth child.

I whisper

Last edited:

astro.teacher

Does the SR only indicate conception or does it also indicate the birth?

Good question, I would assume both. If you find fertility indicators in the chart, I would state that you will conceive and give birth usually without problems, the problems come when we find Planets like debilitated Saturn intermingled within this interpretation, then we may see things like fetal death/deformity & etc. Mars may indicate death as well, but by some violent means, usually accidental.

tikana

4leafclovah said:
Does the SR only indicate conception or does it also indicate the birth? Say for instance you have multiple indicators in the 5th house when you conceive,will the next SR show indicators of one being a parent? Anyone have any examples?

Tricky question

if you are caught pregnant right in the middle of your solar eclipse.. it should show only conception

if you are within 9 month of your birthday get pregnant, then it is both conception and birth

good question!

Tik:D

whitey

interesting...

my solar return for 2008 july-2009 july has
- venus conjunct ascendant in cancer
- ruler of 5th house mars(albeit barren) conjunct ruler of 8th house saturn in 2nd house(virgo).
- moon (cancer) in 4th house trines neptune in 8th house.
-north node in 8th house same degree as the sun in 12th.

i can see the significators are not fertile and resting in barren sign so may not be pregnant but wondering if these could lead me to pregnancy. :59:

MarieCamery

astro.teacher said:
Good question, I would assume both. If you find fertility indicators in the chart, I would state that you will conceive and give birth usually without problems, the problems come when we find Planets like debilitated Saturn intermingled within this interpretation, then we may see things like fetal death/deformity & etc. Mars may indicate death as well, but by some violent means, usually accidental.

Exactly like my Miscarriage last week. I will be forever looking at all the details on WHY? yet I do natally have saturn in Gemini in the 5th. This baby would have been born in June too during Geminis time. My solar return did look generally positive-Moon was in Cancer. Now I do see the chart ruler was mars and it was in the 12th.