PDA

View Full Version : Signs of longevity

Mr stellium
09-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Supposedly the following are indications of longevity in the natal chart:

> Sun in aspect to Mars and Jupiter. Positive or negative aspects except for the Mars opposition.

> According to Magi Astrology, Neptune enhancement of the Sun. I take enhancement to mean a Trine or conjunction.

> Sun trine Saturn or Uranus.

> The first 3 points can be summarized to "Having the Sun trine a superior planet favours longevity"

> Having an emphasis on the 7th house. Preferably containing a benefic or unafflicted luminary.

> Having the Sun elevated, preferably on the MC.

> Having Mars in Sagittarius

> Having Pluto prominent: Making at least 3 major aspects, preferably one trine.

All points except the last two are according to articles and books I have read on this subject. I added the last two after doing a small study of the charts of some of the oldest people in the world.

archergirl
09-26-2008, 06:27 PM
My Gran lived to 95.

Sun in aspect to Mars and Jupiter. Positive or negative aspects except for the Mars opposition. Nope. No aspects to either.

According to Magi Astrology, Neptune enhancement of the Sun. I take enhancement to mean a Trine or conjunction. Nope. No aspect to Neptune.

Sun trine Saturn or Uranus. Nope. No aspect to either.

The first 3 points can be summarized to "Having the Sun trine a superior planet favours longevity"

Having an emphasis on the 7th house. Preferably containing a benefic or unafflicted luminary. Don't know. Gran never knew what time she was born. It was a long time ago!

Having the Sun elevated, preferably on the MC. Again, no birth time.

Having Mars in Sagittarius Nope. Mars in Scorpio!

Having Pluto prominent: Making at least 3 major aspects, preferably one trine. A trine to Jupiter, a sextile to Saturn (planet of old age) and an opposition to Mercury.

Myself...

Sun in aspect to Mars and Jupiter. Positive or negative aspects except for the Mars opposition. Yes! Sextile Jupiter and trine Mars.

According to Magi Astrology, Neptune enhancement of the Sun. I take enhancement to mean a Trine or conjunction. No. Thank goodness. :p

Sun trine Saturn or Uranus. Yes! Sun trine Saturn.

The first 3 points can be summarized to "Having the Sun trine a superior planet favours longevity"

Having an emphasis on the 7th house. Preferably containing a benefic or unafflicted luminary. Nope. Empty 7th house. 7th ruler for me IS the Sun.

Having the Sun elevated, preferably on the MC. Sun in the 11th. A nice position.:)

Having Mars in Sagittarius Nope. Just Sun and Venus.

Having Pluto prominent: Making at least 3 major aspects, preferably one trine. Nasty old Pluto: square my Sun and Venus; sextile Neptune.

Being that Gran had few (possibly only the couple noted) of these aspects, and I have a number of them...I guess I'll have to let you know how long I live by seance.:D

AG:)

Awakened_Pisces
09-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Sun negatively aspects Jupiter(Sun in 8th)

No Neptune relation to the Sun, but Sun Sextiles Uranus in 7th.

I hope Pluto Square Venus in 7th isn't a real bad sign.

Pluto also sextiles Sun ^^

I have nothing in Saggi.

I guess 50/50 means I lead a decent life. Well that's good ^^, can't get greedy.

Night Sky
09-27-2008, 02:11 AM
I think Neptune in positive aspect to the Sun is possibly a good thing.

But there are many examples of people who died young with Neptune conjunct Sun... of actually dying in their prime.

Sun in the 7th house is Angular and stong. This should be a positive sign. Although the ancients did see the 7th cusp much in the same way that we see the 8th today... that it signified the DEATH of the Sun each day, with the Ascendant signifying rebirth.

Lilly states that the health of a Man is signified by the Sun with the Moon showing the health of a Woman, and either planet showing the state of the spouse.

But I am more inclined to go with the Ascendant and the 1st house to signify life, in combination with the 8th house. Benifics placed in the 1st are good for health and life.

While having Ascendant ruler placed in the 6th or 8th house are signs of disease and death. It is possible to say the 4th house some say in the matter also.

flea
09-27-2008, 04:19 AM
my gran is 103, she qualifies on the first and the last.

Sun square mars and jupiter
Pluto trine saturn / sextile jupiter / biquintile sun

with saturn coming up to trine her sun in the next year and jupiter conj sun in a few months... things looking good.

A cap sun/taurus moon, I have no birth time though.

a reasonant flea

BobZemco
09-28-2008, 05:44 AM
Never heard of it.

Sun trine or conjunct Neptune, huh? I'll be sure to pass that on to Diana Princess of Wales, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, and Mama Cass Eliot at the next seance.

Mars in Sagittarius? I'm sure Saddam finds that comforting. He can discuss it with Judy Garland since they have something in common.

Sounds like someone is trying to take a shortcut using a modified version of the Hyleg method.

The placements that typically indicate longevity in a natal chart on Venus conjunct Ascendant, Jupiter on any angle, or Jupiter in the 4th or 8th, and Saturn in the 4th if it is not in hard aspect with Mars, Uranus or Pluto.

flea
09-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Bob,

Can an indication of life length be gained if you dont have the birth time??

a resonant flea

Kingsley
09-28-2008, 11:02 AM
In some schools of astrology there are the Alocodens which can be the indicators of longetivity. I havent bothered to completely understand them yet but that is not to say I havent been curious.

k

flea
09-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Hi Kingsley.....just wondering about my gran and her chart...... 15 Jan 1905, Scotland somewhere. She still has faculties, though sight and hearing are not so good. ONly moved into the nursing home the day before her 100th!

flea

omnia
09-28-2008, 05:30 PM
Supposedly the following are indications of longevity in the natal chart: I have Sun in 12th in Taurus trine Mars(5th, in Leo)

> Sun in aspect to Mars and Jupiter. Positive or negative aspects except for the Mars opposition. My Sun trine Jupiter in(5th, Virgo)

> According to Magi Astrology, Neptune enhancement of the Sun. I take enhancement to mean a Trine or conjunction. I have Sun trine Neptune(8th Saggittarius

> The first 3 points can be summarized to "Having the Sun trine a superior planet favours longevity"

> Having an emphasis on the 7th house. Preferably containing a benefic or unafflicted luminary. I have Uranus:( here in Scorpio,

> Having Mars in Sagittarius

> Having Pluto prominent: Making at least 3 major aspects, preferably one trine. I have Pluto(6th, Libra) trine Venus(2nd Gemini), Moon(3rd h Cancer)square Pluto.

All points except the last two are according to articles and books I have read on this subject. I added the last two after doing a small study of the charts of some of the oldest people in the world.

That's all i have.:rolleyes:

Kingsley
09-28-2008, 10:52 PM
congrats on her 100th Flea. That is quite an achievement.

k

flea
09-29-2008, 06:40 AM
very strong lady 103 now, I have a feeling that her earth sun and moon make quite an impact. My other grandmother had the same combination (doh), and lived til 81, after having brain tumor undiagnosed for several years before an operation at 40ish. She also had this same stregth. I wonder if they were able to see earth herself as a practical source of life energy on some level.

Flea

BobZemco
09-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Bob,

Can an indication of life length be gained if you dont have the birth time??

a resonant flea

Not really. I mean if it's a question of 7:00 pm plus or minus 15 minutes, you might look at Jupiter and Saturn in the houses, but the orb for Venus on the Ascendant and Jupiter on the angles has to be 5 or less.

For the Hyleg you have to find the Hyleg, then find the Alcocoden, then you add or subtract years/months based on Ptolemaic aspects to the Alcocoden and whether or not the aspecting planet is dignified/exalted, neutral, or in fall/detriment, so you need an accurate birth time for that.

Mr stellium
09-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Never heard of it.

Sun trine or conjunct Neptune, huh? I'll be sure to pass that on to Diana Princess of Wales, Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, and Mama Cass Eliot at the next seance.

Mars in Sagittarius? I'm sure Saddam finds that comforting. He can discuss it with Judy Garland since they have something in common.

Sounds like someone is trying to take a shortcut using a modified version of the Hyleg method.

The placements that typically indicate longevity in a natal chart on Venus conjunct Ascendant, Jupiter on any angle, or Jupiter in the 4th or 8th, and Saturn in the 4th if it is not in hard aspect with Mars, Uranus or Pluto. All of these are just generalities - of course not everyone with Mars in Sagittarius lives to old age (By the way, Saddam lived to an old enough age considering his circumstances), the whole chart must be considered: For example Saturn in or ruling the 8th house of death rarely gives a sudden death, a fixed sign on the cusp of the 6th gives robust health, for vitality the fire signs rising are preferred, followed by air, earth and the least vital are water, especially Pisces. Regarding the Hyleg, heres an article by Bernadette Brady explaining how to find it, with examples: http://www.bernadettebrady.com/articles.htm (Its the last article)
And heres another article on it: http://www.geocities.com/arsenicobr/hyleg.pdf

The triplicity rulers of the four elements are not given in the article so here they are for beginners:

.......Day _ Night _ Participating
Fire: The Sun_ Jupiter_ Saturn
Earth: Venus_ The Moon_ Mars
Air: Saturn_ Mercury_ Jupiter
Water: Venus_ Mars_ The Moon

So, for example if you were born in the day with The Sun in Aquarius in the 9th house (an aphetic place) making two aspects: square Mars in Taurus and trine Jupiter in Gemini - Mars has no dignity in the place of the Sun, however Jupiter is the participating triplicity ruler of air, so that is judged to be the alcochoden. If however the Sun had made any major aspect to Saturn, then that would be the alcochoden, since Saturn rules Aquarius.

Mr stellium
09-29-2008, 11:17 AM
Okay let's see:

I have Sun conjunct Mars, nope no aspect to Jupiter
No Sun/Neptune Aspects
I have Sun square Uranus, so nope
Sun doesn't trine anything
Nope 7th is empty
Nope Sun in the 12th
Nope Mars in Cancer
I don't know if my Pluto is Prominent its in the 3rd house so its not in a angle house. I have 6 aspects. Major 3 is Mars sextile Saturn, Moon square Pluto, Saturn Trine Pluto, Neptune sextile Pluto (I think this is generational though).

It looks like I am going to be a goner early. Oh well... I'll make the best of it :p I wouldnt come to that conclusion based on lack of those indicators alone - consider the whole chart. For example what sign is rising and what is its condition and that of its ruler? Research has shown that a surprisingly large number of long lived people have their Asc lord in its fall sign.

flea
09-29-2008, 11:45 AM
thanks Bob,

I suppose as she has lived a very long time, you could work backwards and come up with some possible birth times that would indicate a long life etc.

Flea

BobZemco
09-30-2008, 05:58 PM
thanks Bob,

I suppose as she has lived a very long time, you could work backwards and come up with some possible birth times that would indicate a long life etc.

Flea

Why don't you try chart rectification using things like marriage/divorce dates, births, deaths, and other major life events, particularly major accidents or illnesses.

Lissa
09-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Supposedly the following are indications of longevity in the natal chart:

> Sun in aspect to Mars and Jupiter. Positive or negative aspects except for the Mars opposition.Sun square Mars,trine Jupiter.Yay!

> According to Magi Astrology, Neptune enhancement of the Sun. I take enhancement to mean a Trine or conjunction.No thank you.

> Sun trine Saturn or Uranus.Her...can't the Sun be replaced by the Moon?

> The first 3 points can be summarized to "Having the Sun trine a superior planet favours longevity"My Sun trines Pluto.

> Having an emphasis on the 7th house. Preferably containing a benefic or unafflicted luminary.Only Jupiter rx,Chiron and the South Node.

> Having the Sun elevated, preferably on the MC.Mine is very comfortable in the3rd.

> Having Mars in Sagittarius I have mine in the opposite sign...Gemini.

> Having Pluto prominent: Making at least 3 major aspects, preferably one trine.Only a trine to my Sun,Chiron and sextile the North Node.

Overall,I think I'll be just like my great grandfather...96 and still going:D My mom says she's been cursed,men on my dad's side of the family tend to live long lives.

BobZemco
10-01-2008, 06:05 AM
Supposedly the following are indications of longevity in the natal chart

It looks like bad astrology to me. It's just transits and progressions, you follow? Look at this one:

> Having Pluto prominent: Making at least 3 major aspects, preferably one trine.

Having Pluto prominent place Pluto in the 9th, 10th or early 11th House.

What does that mean? Transiting Pluto opposing the MC is often (but not always) a signifcator of Death. Having Pluto prominent means that it would take 70 to 90 years or so to transit around and conjunct the IC.

That would avoid having the progressed Sun enter the 12th House for 60 to 80 years.

> Sun in aspect to Mars and Jupiter. Positive or negative aspects except for the Mars opposition.

Having Sun trine Jupiter didn't help River Phoenix.

> According to Magi Astrology, Neptune enhancement of the Sun. I take enhancement to mean a Trine or conjunction.No thank you.

You got that right. I don't see anyone with a long life who had a "Neptune Enhancement."

Um, River Phoenix had that one too, oops!.

> The first 3 points can be summarized to "Having the Sun trine a superior planet favours longevity

I just don't see it happening.

I hope you didn't pay for those books. I think this has been poorly researched, and it didn't take me any effort to find contradictions.

I'll stick with the tried and true methods that have been thoroughly researched and proven over and over. There's soldiers who spent 3-4 years in WW II, 2 years in Korea and 2-5 years in Vietnam and never got seriously injured. That's Jupiter conjunct an angle, Venus on the Ascendant or Jupiter in the 4th/8th or Saturn in the 8th. Look at the Everglades Crash (not Jet Blue, the first one where they made a movie about it). There were 60-odd survivors and they all had the typical planet placements. Sure, some were seriously injured, but they lived. There's a few other signs, like having the Sun and Moon in the same house or something like that, I can't remember exactly.

archergirl
10-02-2008, 07:48 AM
BobZemco,

It wasn't Lissa who did the original posting, so I'd like to suggest you dampen your...enthusiasm...for correcting other people...or ensuring that you have the correct name, at least, in your retorts.;) This is intended as an exploratory thread on possible aspects of longevity; like most things in astrology, especially natal astrology, it's not particularly cut and dried and should be left open to debate. On Skyscript there is a debate about the aspects indicating morbid obesity, and everyone there is able to remain friendly-sounding without necessarily agreeing. Dig?

Cheers,

Night Sky
10-02-2008, 05:32 PM
It

I'll stick with the tried and true methods that have been thoroughly researched and proven over and over. There's soldiers who spent 3-4 years in WW II, 2 years in Korea and 2-5 years in Vietnam and never got seriously injured. That's Jupiter conjunct an angle, Venus on the Ascendant or Jupiter in the 4th/8th or Saturn in the 8th. Look at the Everglades Crash (not Jet Blue, the first one where they made a movie about it). There were 60-odd survivors and they all had the typical planet placements. Sure, some were seriously injured, but they lived. There's a few other signs, like having the Sun and Moon in the same house or something like that, I can't remember exactly.

I agree with Bob on these. Jupiter and Venus conjunct the Ascendant/ in the first house brings health to the individual. 1st house is significator of life, along with the Sun and Moon.

Having the Sun or Ascendant ruler not placed in the 8th, 12th or 6th is anothing thing that I have read is a sign of "avoiding" early death and the ailments which might bring death.

archergirl
10-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Jupiter and Venus conjunct the Ascendant/ in the first house brings health to the individual.

Not necessarily. It depends on the condition of Jupiter. Mama Cass Elliot apparently had Jupiter in the ascendant, and she died quite young...and was obviously not in the best physical condition!

Night Sky
10-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Not necessarily. It depends on the condition of Jupiter. River Phoenix and Mama Cass Elliot both had Jupiter in the ascendant, and both died young, in nasty ways.

Now we're getting into the fine details of it.

River Pheonix's Jupiter/Ascendant was in SCORPIO. Jupiter is not exactly in fall or detriment here, but that is a sign of death.

BUT more importantly he had Ascendant ruler Pluto conjunct 8th house ruler Mercury. Notice how tight that conjunction is... '04 minutes.

The manner of death: River's co-ascendant ruler is Mars placed in a square with Neptune in Scorpio in the 1st with Mars in 10th. Neptune in Scorp (death sign) is also opposing Moon on the cusp of 8th and square the other life giver Sun.

What house does Neptune rule? 5th house... house of Fun. He died from too much fun. And in the Neptune style.

So when I was saying about Venus and jupiter in the 1st house I meant to include also that they must be dignified, and that the 8th house ruler does not make nasty aspects to either 1st ruler, Sun or Moon.

Also, Pheonix's 1st ruler Mars is square 4th ruler Saturn... which makes the 4th another important factor not just in death but in life.

The 4th house and the 1st house are the most important houses for healthy foundations, genetic predispositions, for security of home life.

I think that's a much neglected part of the picture.

Night Sky
10-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Not necessarily. It depends on the condition of Jupiter. Mama Cass Elliot apparently had Jupiter in the ascendant, and she died quite young...and was obviously not in the best physical condition!

Now with Cass Elliot, she has jupiter in the 1st house. But Jupiter is detriment in Gemini.

Also Jupiter is ruler of the natal 8th house. But this on its own is not significant.

What is significant is that 8th ruler Jupiter is square (giver of life) the Sun, who is also RULER OF 4TH HOUSE. WOW. 4th house again involved with 8th house.

Venus in Scorpio in the 6th is a bad sign for health, but not necessarily signifies death, it simply means a detrimented planet squared by Pluto in the house of disease. A contributing factor... she died from a heart attact because of heart disease probably.

Then... we must consider Ascendant ruler. Mercury, is in a close trine with 8th house ruler. BUT it's a trine I hear you say... that is irrelevant, it is a close aspect with the 8th ruler.

You might also look at Mars' aspect mars is ruler of 12th as well as 6th intercepted. Mars closely opposes the Ascendant ruler from the 12th house to the 6th of disease and illness. 12th and 6th are houses that have negative effects on the health of the person.

In conclusion, what have we learnt?

1st and 4th ruler do not have to be strongly dignified, but they must not be in CLOSE ASPECT to ruler of the 8th house.

Jupiter and Venus placed in their FALL or Detriment are indicators of life not being protected from death. However, these can just as easily be the bringers of early death by ruling the 8th house, and aspecting the life sustaining planets.

To go back to the original post of this thread, Cass Elliot had Neptune conjunct Sun, trine Saturn and Uranus all very tight. The other stuff is just so ridiculous it doesn't even bare taking seriously.:38:

Mr stellium
10-16-2008, 01:42 PM
I have recently been reading up about the hyleg and alcochodon so this is interesting. My ASC ruler Saturn is in fall in cadent which is under the exalted sun's beam (terrible state) receiving exalted Jupiter trine in angular house. So that could be translated as Saturn (30 years for lesser years) plus Jupiter (12 years for lesser years) which comes to 42. I am nearly 42, next year I have my progressed sun conjunct algol, Pluto conjunct my ASC. I am also going through Uranus opp. Uranus too. Although I am healthy presently, not feeling too good about this. Will I still be here in 12 months time....:(

Tora So you are taking the Ascendant as hyleg and Saturn as alcochoden? The ascendant is usually only taken as hyleg as a last case scenario: Can the light of the time (Sun by day, Moon by night) produce a Hyleg and alcochoden at all? If not then look at the Part of Fortune - if none of these then the Ascendant. Heres a good article: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/regulus_antares/killing_planet.htm

Shining Ray
10-16-2008, 02:22 PM
As always this is debatable and even with the best of "astrological techniques" I still don't believe you could accurately predict a person's life span. However I did blog about a woman who lived to 122 years http://julierimmer.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/long-life/ no birth time although astrotheme put her Sun on Asc trining 8th house Jupiter.

BobZemco
10-16-2008, 10:25 PM
I have recently been reading up about the hyleg and alcochodon so this is interesting. My ASC ruler Saturn is in fall in cadent which is under the exalted sun's beam (terrible state) receiving exalted Jupiter trine in angular house. So that could be translated as Saturn (30 years for lesser years) plus Jupiter (12 years for lesser years) which comes to 42. I am nearly 42, next year I have my progressed sun conjunct algol, Pluto conjunct my ASC. I am also going through Uranus opp. Uranus too. Although I am healthy presently, not feeling too good about this. Will I still be here in 12 months time....:(

Tora

You didn't even calculate it right. What about the days and months?

The first thing you absolutely must understand is that you cannot jump methods. If you calculate the Hyleg using the method outlined by Alcabitius, then you must use his method to determine the Alcocoden as well. In other words you can't use Ptolomey's Hyleg method with al-Biruni's Alcocoden method.

And using the Ascendant is rare. You should find the Hyleg with the Sun, the Sun's Almuten, the Moon, the Moon's Almuten, the Part of Fortune, the Part of Spirit, or in some cases the New Moon just prior to birth before using the Ascendant.

BobZemco
10-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Now with Cass Elliot, she has jupiter in the 1st house. But Jupiter is detriment in Gemini.

True, but Jupiter is not conjunct the Ascendant. The max orb for Jupiter (or Venus) conjunct Ascendant is 5.

rubyelixir
10-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Dang , I've always felt I'd live passed 100 , wouldnt you know it I have almost all the signs !
Sun Conj Mars
Neptune sextile sun/mars/venus
Pluto conj Uranus Trines Sun/ mars /venus and sextiles Neptune/moon
nothing in 7th though it is ruled by picses (see neptune) & I have nothing in the 8th but its ruled by Aries

in addition I have Virgo rising a classic indicator of "you seem old when you are young & young when you are old ". Most people guess my age now at least 10 years younger. When I was 15 I went out to clubs and never was carded my boyfriend was 23 he did not know I was 15 for at least 7 months when one day he called my house and my mom told him i was at school. "School? Which school?" My mom said , "Beach High" He almost had a heart attack.

Another indicator is 4th house "Foundation of life, your home, AND conditions in the end of your life" I have Sag ruling the 4th but its filled with 4 capricorn planets. Alot of planets in the 4th can mean a lot of activity in later life.

A few astrologers who've read my chart said that my life really takes off after 50, well I'm 46 now so, we'll see!

BobZemco
10-17-2008, 09:10 PM
BobZemco,
I couldn't be careless that much about months and days at this stage.

How many years is 48 months?

For the not-so-mathematically inclined, it's 4 years.

You didn't do it right by not adding month/days so you could be off by as much as much as 10-18 years, but then maybe that isn't important as some people take great delight in having a reason to feel sorry for themselves.

Problem is that I need to fine tune my birth time within a couple of minutes to work it out. ASC aspects to Mars or Saturn (both in cadent).

Okay, so the real story is that you don't have a correct birth-time.

It would have been nice to tell people that before they wasted their time.

Mr stellium
10-20-2008, 08:54 AM
Mr Stellium,

Thank you for the link to the article about "killing planet". I worked it out but now what!? to do with it. Mine's Mars, nothing new... malicious. I've also found other hyleg alcochodon articles and I am now truely confused with seemingly similar but arrays of different methods.

Tora The suggestion of the article is that when your progressed (By primary directions - a method available on astro.com) Ascendant opposes or conjuncts your Anareta (Mars in your case), then your in big trouble to say the least! However I am not sure whether this method works or not.

BobZemco
10-20-2008, 10:15 AM
It's kind of silly. According to that method I'd be 110+ years.

I give the website an "F." He picks only one case to document his claims and the case is probably one of the weakest ever with an unknown birth time and uncertain time of death, plus he mixes methods, but then I suppose he has to do that in order to support his bogus claims.

siamese_dream
10-22-2008, 05:58 AM
My grandma is 87 and in extremely good health. My mother's whole side of the family has excellent genes (My grandma's aunt died several years ago at age 103).

I don't have my g-ma's exact birth time, but I am 99% positive that she is a Virgo Asc, making her Moon either Scorpio or Sag. Her sun is in Pisces.

According to the points listed...
- Her sun is opp. Jupiter.

- According to the time I gave her, she has Mars in Aries in the 7th house. If the Virgo Asc is moved to a different degree, she would have a Sun/Merc/Uranus conj. in Pisces in the 7th house.

- Her Pluto in Cancer is Trine her Sun/Merc/Uranus conj, so that is 3 trines!
Pluto is also square Mars.

BobZemco
10-22-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't have my g-ma's exact birth time, but I am 99% positive that she is a Virgo Asc, making her Moon either Scorpio or Sag. Her sun is in Pisces.

I'll bet you're wrong. Her Ascendant/Sun is probably Leo progressed into Virgo/Libra. You have enough data to accurately rectifiy a chart.

siamese_dream
10-22-2008, 10:33 PM
I'll bet you're wrong. Her Ascendant/Sun is probably Leo progressed into Virgo/Libra. You have enough data to accurately rectifiy a chart.
I did not consider the progressed ascendant, but it is something to think about.

Can you please provide more detail as to why you believe this...or is it just a matter of a simple progressed asc?

I'm not so advanced as to rectify a chart.

Just as a side note -- right now, her progressed asc would be in Scorpio, with Mercury, Mars and Pluto in the 8th house (w/ my birthtime)