Input on My Chart...

Hello, everyone! I'm deeply interested in astrology, but am just scratching the surface when it comes to interpreting it. I stumbled across this site by accident and was impressed at the knowledge here. I was hoping some of y'all might be interested in explaining my chart to me? Thanks so much! :D

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
emotions

chick,

Since you have more planets on the bottom of your chart than at the top you focus on your inner world more than the outer world.

Since you have more planets at the right of your chart than the left you focus more on others than on yourself.

Since you have the most planets at the bottom left of your chart, you use what you know about your inner world to develop relationships with others.

You have the most energy focused in the 4th house (home, also emotions), indicating that home and emotions are important to you.

For more see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Explaining,

Tim

Arian Maverick

[EDIT: Deleted natal chart upon member's request]

Here are the sabian symbols for your angles and planets...I think that this is always a good place to start :wink:

Ascendant (13 Virgo):

163__(13°)
A POWERFUL STATESMAN WINS TO HIS CAUSE A HYSTERICAL MOB Power of personality as incarnation of subconscious race ideals. Sublimation of motives. Transmutation of energies.

___*When positive, the degree is consistent effectiveness in dramatizing personal potentials, and when negative, loss of all opportunity by timid action.

Descendant (13 Pisces):

343__(13°)
OLD WEAPONS IN A MUSEUM: IN A GLASS CASE, A SACRED SWORD Courage and fearlessness needed in the quest for spirit and real understanding. Real faith in self; or emptiness of dread.

___*When positive, the degree is personal power in living common ideals, and when negative, ridiculous pretence of epic merit.

Midheaven (9 Gemini):

69__(9°)
A MEDIEVAL ARCHER, WITH BOW AND ARROWS, READY TO FIGHT Superiority and ease based upon training. Sure marksmanship. Certain self-direction. Preparedness. Invisible help in trouble.

___*When positive, the degree is unlimited personal capacity for rising to the issue of the moment on any level of experience, and when negative, querulous overconfidence and quixotic notions.

Nadir (9 Sagittarius):

249__(9°)
A MOTHER IS LEADING HER CHILDREN UP A BROAD STAIRWAY Conscious advance of selfhood from plane to plane. Real courage in all approach to life. Inner guidance in all growth.

___*When positive, the degree is effective response to every personal challenge in everyday affairs, and when negative, immature act and reaction.

Sun (13 Capricorn):

283__(13°)
BENEATH SNOW-CLAD PEAKS A FIRE-WORSHIPPER IS MEDITATING Firm establishment upon immemorial principles. Consciousness of absolute unity. Depth of soul-penetration. Self-conquest.

___*When positive, the degree is extraordinary skill in enlisting every resource of the world for the exaltation of self and the consummation of its ambitions, and when negative, consistent overestimation of personal capacity.

Moon (25 Aquarius):

325__(25°)
A BUTTERFLY EMERGES FROM ITS CHRYSALIS, RIGHT WING FIRST Necessary advance of volition over reflex elements. Willing approach to problems of being. Fitting to alien ideas. Choice.

___*When positive, the degree is a genius for turning deficiency into a real asset, and when negative, unhappy and rebellious conceit.

Mercury (7 Capricorn):

277__(7°)
A HEAVILY VEILED HIEROPHANT LEADS A RITUAL OF POWER Gathering together of the power of a group to one purpose and into an individual will. "Avatar"-ship. Responsibility.

___*When positive, the degree is unerring insight into the motives of men and a consequent gift for organizing their efforts along any given line of accomplishment, and when negative, inability to distinguish true values from false.

Venus (26 Scorpio):

236__(26°)
SWIFTLY, INDIANS ERECT THEIR TEEPEES, CAMP IS BEING MADE Ability to feel at home in any outer or inner environment. Efficient functioning. Retreating into the familiar and the known.

___*When positive, the degree is unusual resourcefulness and a gift for finding real opportunity in the least promising of situations, and when negative, unambitious acceptance of things as they are.

Mars (27 Pisces):

357__(27°)
THE HARVEST MOON RISES IN TRANSLUCENT AUTUMNAL SKIES The power of creative visualization by which great Dreamers transcend outer reality. Complete dominance of circumstances.

___*When positive, the degree is self-consummation which is successful beyond any possibility of measure, and when negative, loss of self in a welter of opportunity.

Jupiter (18 Pisces):

348__(18°)
IN A HUGE TENT A FAMOUS REVIVALIST CONDUCTS HIS MEETING Reinforcement of faith which can open up a new environment. A revision of ideas back to source. Critical survey of life.

___*When positive, the degree is a genius for organizing divergent capabilities in a common cause, and when negative, delusions of grandeur and unassuming bombast.

Saturn (16 Sagittarius):

256__(16°)
A CALM OCEAN; A MOTIONLESS SHIP; LAZILY SOARING SEAGULLS The moments of pause which sustain and presage change. Alert readiness to act; or distress at not knowing what lies ahead.

___*When positive, the degree is a gift for recognizing every opportunity at hand, and when negative, aimless expectation.

Uranus (24 Sagittarius):

264__(24°)
THE SYMBOLICAL "BLUE BIRD" ALIGHTS UPON A LITTLE COTTAGE The blessings bestowed upon all those who are true to themselves. Unexpected assistance. Happiness. Sheer good fortune.

___*When positive, the degree is radiant good will and an ingratiating proficiency of self-interest, and when negative, carelessness and impracticality.

Neptune (6 Capricorn):

276__(6°)
TEN LOGS LIE UNDER ARCHWAY LEADING TO DARKER WOODS Illimitability of experience, as man moves from completion to ever greater fulfillment. Keenness in knowing. Thoroughness.

___*When positive, the degree is high competence in the interpretation of life's purposes or unusual persistence in employing its ramifying potentials effectively, and when negative, fear of experience and bondage to mystery.

Pluto (10 Scorpio):

220__(10°)
A FELLOWSHIP SUPPER REAWAKENS UNFORGETTABLE INNER TIES Companionship rooted in past performance. Group-personality emergence. Fraternity of ideals uplifting individual efforts.

___*When positive, the degree is an effective channelling of personal aspirations into the commonplace grooves of a shared experience, and when negative, a surrender of individual distinction and exaltation of naive animality.

North Node (17 Aries):

17__(17°)
TWO PRIM SPINSTERS ARE SITTING TOGETHER IN SILENCE Poised and dispassionate outlook, involving either great dignity and integrity of self,or inability to live life fully.

___*When positive, the degree is an utter fidelity to self and all its special idealizations of its own capacities, and when negative, an increasing exaltation of shallow interests and a witless pretense of distinction and great virtue.

Chiron (18 Gemini):

78__(18°)
TWO CHINAMEN CONVERSE IN CHINESE IN AN OCCIDENTAL CROWD Alienness, but also independence from environment. Conscious self-sustainment in spite of all conditions. Individualization.

___*When positive, the degree is the effective mobilization of self and others for life's more specialized objectives, and when negative, a thorough dissipation of selfhood through alien relationships.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:
Thanks! That was so interesting! I'm not really familiar with sabian symbols, so that was really cool. Can anyone tell me what nadir is and what it affects? I'm afraid I'm still very much a newbie. And if anyone would like to add interpretation to my chart, I wouldn't object. :D

wilsontc

Staff member
Nadir

chick,

You asked:
Can anyone tell me what nadir is...

The "nadir" is the point on your chart that represents your "inner world". Planets which conjunct (combine with) your Nadir bring about a deep, inner focus. On the chart you posted your nadir is marked "IC".

Nadirically,

Tim