who is the ruler of my eighth house?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
poshslob said:
No, the cusp of the 8th house is at 9 Capricorn. Thus, the ruler of your 8th house is Saturn.

I don't want your post to look out of place.... I edited what I wrote because I looked at the 9th instead... you beat me to the post button! :D

TK

Thank you! But I actually wrote my question about the eighth house and it is the tenth house that I didnt understand. I made a mistake, there. I can't figure out the ruler of my tenth house.

freedomlover

The 10th is 24Aquarius

FYI, in case you weren't aware..... 24 Aquarius is the degree of the recent lunar eclipse on August 16, 2008. So the eclipse would affect your mid-heaven -if not immediately, when another planet (such as Mars) crosses the eclipse point. (Actually, since it was a full-moon eclipse, it affects both your MC and IC - the degrees were 24 Aquarius/Leo.)

ok, well I got through the eclipses!!! Thanks for your insight because I was trying to figure out what was going to happen and amazingly it all worked out in my favor! AS for now, I am going to enjoy this until I want something else!
You guys are the greatest!