Venus return - Venus in its own house

poshslob

Here's my Venus Return Chart which happened the day before the eclipse. I notice Venus is its own house.

Last edited:

Night Sky

In second house is more about cash.

Conjunct Saturn, which is DC ruler, does make it a possibility though.

I would think though in terms of 2nd house rulerships since ruler of second is also conjunct Venus there all Trine Jupiter on 6th cusp.

Love, maybe a little iffy.

Fincancial gain, is possible. - Trine MC also, good for career.

poshslob

Thanks Night Sky for your reply.:)

I forgot to mention that I lost my job on the day of my Venus Return.

So maybe Venus Return indicates something promising as far as finding a new job.

Night Sky

poshslob said:
Thanks Night Sky for your reply.:)

I forgot to mention that I lost my job on the day of my Venus Return.

So maybe Venus Return indicates something promising as far as finding a new job.

Yeah Venus is MC ruler too. With Saturn ruling the 6th.:)

Awakened_Pisces

I thought Venus naturally ruled the 7th. Uranus Oppposing Saturn. I have it too [deleted political comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

poshslob

Night Sky said:
Yeah Venus is MC ruler too. With Saturn ruling the 6th.:)

Venus rules the MC of my natal chart as well. Does that make a difference?

What is the significance of Saturn ruling the 6th? What does it imply?

Here is my natal chart to compare with the Venus Return
astro_2gw_01_me_ho.4228.22761.gif

poshslob

Thanks Night Sky for replying.

Since Saturn rules my VR 6th, does it mean I'll be more cautious regarding 6th house things?

Night Sky

poshslob said:
Thanks Night Sky for replying.

Since Saturn rules my VR 6th, does it mean I'll be more cautious regarding 6th house things?

It means you'll be more serious about your current employment situation (6th) and that focus will go into the 2nd house where you probably will need to sustain yourself. Saturn might mean caution and limitation to your finances, but if you are naturally structured and organised then the cash should come easier.

Looking at your natal though Saturn and Uranus rule the 2nd and they are both in hard aspects. So in your life you have big ups and downs in relation to your cash inflow. On the other hand though Saturn and Moon are in mutual reception, with Moon already exalted in the sign of plenty: Taurus.

poshslob

Night Sky,

I want to thank you so much for spending so much time on this thread. I really appreciate it!! You've been very helpful!

Night Sky

poshslob said:
Night Sky,

I want to thank you so much for spending so much time on this thread. I really appreciate it!! You've been very helpful!

No worries.

Just go to my website.

I need more views.:D