PDA

View Full Version : Diabetes

Kite
03-16-2006, 01:23 PM
I opened this up yesterday when I mentioned I was diagnosed type 2 last year. My understanding is that Pancreas would be ruled by the Moon (stomach) and blood sugar by Venus. Did I get this right?

I did notice that my sugar has improved dramatically since my progressed moon left Capricorn, the ruler of my 12th house. My progressed Venus is still in Capricorn and will be there for a few more years.

does anyone have any insight into this area?

Kite

Frisiangal
03-16-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi Kite,
According to my Astrology and Health book the pancreas is ruled by Virgo. An affliction from Mercury can therefore produce a disorganisation of its function, namely the production of insuline. Malfunctions of the kidneys, under rulership of Libra and, therefore, via the function of Venus, can also present 'sugar' problems because the hormone production of the adrenals, adrenaline and cortine, the Aries/Mars influence, is disturbed. That Neptune in Libra generation with afflictions to said planets are obvious targets. The Sun also appears to be 'weak'.

Sugar diabetes is usually the result of a malfunction of the endocrine glands. Mercury and Venus are usually afflicted.

My husband was diagnosed with diabetes a few years back. Never ill during his career, I thought it very coincidental that his problems started when his Mars energy dissipated!

F.

Kite
03-22-2006, 02:10 AM
Thanks Frisiangal. My progressed Jupiter which is natally in Virgo, turned retrograde a few years ago in Libra. I wonder if that might have had something to do with it. I also have Mercury in Capricorn which is squared by my Mars/Moon conjunction, inconjunct to Uranus in Leo in 6 and also square to Jupiter.

Frisiangal
03-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi again, Kite,
You mentioned elsewhere what you thought those aspects meant to you.
Maybe understanding setbacks was just a little too late in coming to stop the build up of dis-ease within you over the years.
Thankfully, it's never too late to learn from one's mistakes :)

F.

johan
03-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi Kite,

According to a medical astrology book I have,the degrees for the pancreas are 15-19 degrees in Cancer.If these degrees are stimulated by a conjunction/square/opposition by an electrical planet as Mars/Uranus/Pluto,he works too fast.And if the pancreas is weakened by an aspect of a magnetic planet as Neptune/Venus/Moon,too little insuline is fabricated.
Often there is a square between Venus/Jupiter and than also the midpoint is mentioned between these two planets.Sometimes there is also a dry Moon,for example a hard aspect with Saturn,no planets in watersigns,or there are planets in watersigns,but they are having problems with Saturn or Neptune.
There are three examples of horoscopes of people with diabetes,all very various charts,but very insightful,and therapies like herbs,to be cured.

Kite
03-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Thanks Johan. I see that Solar Arc Algol and my South Node are at 15 and 17 Cancer. Pluto squared there last year when I was diagnosed at 19 Libra.

Looks like they'll be in that range for another 4 years. Hopefully I'll get better. Thanks for the info!

Kite

Frisiangal
03-23-2006, 08:26 AM
[quote="johan"]
According to a medical astrology book I have,the degrees for the pancreas are 15-19 degrees in Cancer.

This agrees with Ebertin's anatomical correspondences to the zodiac degrees, in which above degrees apply to the opening of the pancreas.
Melly Uyldert mentions the same degrees in her book but without going into the psychosomatic reason WHY Cancer is involved. She's usually so thorough.
Maybe the pancreas 'as a vessel' falls under Virgo/Mercury, thus involving some sort of mental attribution?
Internet browsing doesn't provide any positive explanation one way or the other. The pancreas is listed under Virgo, yet diabetes, of which there are several types and causes for different reasons, seem to revert back to Venus....the sugar! i.e. love and money associations. Yet it's the pancreas that produces the insuline that diabetes lack. Strange.

If these degrees are stimulated by a conjunction/square/opposition by an electrical planet as Mars/Uranus/Pluto,he works too fast.And if the pancreas is weakened by an aspect of a magnetic planet as Neptune/Venus/Moon,too little insuline is fabricated.

That's a very logical and understandable explanantion

Often there is a square between Venus/Jupiter and than also the midpoint is mentioned between these two planets.Sometimes there is also a dry Moon,for example a hard aspect with Saturn,no planets in watersigns,or there are planets in watersigns,but they are having problems with Saturn or Neptune.
There are three examples of horoscopes of people with diabetes,all very various charts,but very insightful,and therapies like herbs,to be cured.

What's the title of the book, please, Johan?

F.

johan
03-23-2006, 10:56 AM
Frisiangal,

It is the book 'Medische Astrologie' by Mellie Uyldert!
You mention her,and in my book she does handle the psychomatic very thoroughly!Just gave some very brief snippets here out of the book.
What book do you have than on Mellie Uyldert,and is it in English?(I thought the book I have was only in Dutch,I am Dutch 8) )

Very curious now what book you have.
If it is different than mine,I will use more out of the book to clarify okay?

Frisiangal
03-23-2006, 12:03 PM
[quote]It is the book 'Medische Astrologie' by Mellie Uyldert!
You mention her,and in my book she does handle the psychomatic very thoroughly!Just gave some very brief snippets here out of the book.

I have 'Medische Astrologie II 'but it's from 1972 (or something), so may be an unrevised edition.

What book do you have than on Mellie Uyldert,and is it in English?(I thought the book I have was only in Dutch,I am Dutch 8) )

Mine is too.
Where do you think my 'name' refers to ? :wink:

If it is different than mine,I will use more out of the book to clarify okay ?

If you provide page numbers, I'll re-check. There was just one line that referred to the 16-19th degree in Cancer.

Dag :wink:

johan
03-23-2006, 01:30 PM
Frisiangal,I will send you a pm in Dutch,so I can clarify.

Than maybe we can come back here,to clarify,and to see if we can come up with more on diabetes

C Jayne
03-31-2006, 02:15 AM
I opened this up yesterday when I mentioned I was diagnosed type 2 last year. My understanding is that Pancreas would be ruled by the Moon (stomach) and blood sugar by Venus. Did I get this right?

I did notice that my sugar has improved dramatically since my progressed moon left Capricorn, the ruler of my 12th house. My progressed Venus is still in Capricorn and will be there for a few more years.

does anyone have any insight into this area?

Kite

Dear Kite,

This is an offhand, 2 cents worth kind of response, unlike those of the folks who have been reading books about this.

My Progressed Mercury moved into Aries -- which sounds like a good thing (moving out of Pisces) -- and, almost immediately, I had a bicycle accident, knocked out my front teeth and spent five years harrassing insurance companies to pay for the reconstruction of my previously very nice looking mouth.

A woman I know (born on Anne Frank's birthday, BTW), her Progressed Moon crossed Uranus, and she fell down a flight of steps and became a quadrapelegic.

A man I know, his Progressed Moon crossed his Lilith (positioned according to AstroDienst) and he developed a terrible illness - was in hospital many months, etc. etc. Much later, he learned that he had Hepatitis C, probably acquired prior to the illness.

The Progressions do tell us things. It just isn't always clear what those things are! (20-20 hindsight!) :wink:

--CJ