Was this a significant event / meeting?

plutopassing

Coincidence or Fate?

Hi. I’m not sure if I cast the right type of chart for what I want to know, but as this was an unusual event that happened and I wanted to know whether it was just coincidence or has a more significant meaning. I cast the chart for the time the event happened (approx within minutes) and hope I can get more information from that.

OK, the event was that I was on holiday in another country (spain) with a friend. We were out one morning having breakfast at an outdoor café and I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw walking past us my ex-boyfriend from 20 years ago. The feeling of synchronicity at the time was amazing, as we were about to leave minutes before but decided to have another coffee, which was very unusual. He was the last person I would expect to see there. The whole morning seemed to have conspired to have us there at that very moment and I need not say that I was extremely happy to see him. He then sat down and talked with us for a while but unfortunately was going to another region that day and we were leaving the next day, although he did take my number and said he would contact us if he got back in time so we could meet up later, but he did not. Was he just being polite? We all said how amazing it was for us to have met in such a remote place in another country and what a small world it is???

Anyway, the situation is that this is the first time we have been able to talk and be friendly with each other for a long time. I’ve seen him occasionally over the years, but always the situation has been awkward because of other partners we were with at the time. Its quite complicated, but I’ll just say that we barely said hello before. I've always felt it was a fated meeting the first time I ever met him years ago, as it also caused so many other parts of my life to change at the time and I always saw it at the major turning point. His sister was also a big part of my life for many years.

Now I don’t know whether I should just put it all down to a big coincidence or that it was a fated meeting, as I also have solar arc directed vertex (fated meetings) conjunct my Descendant exact 9 mins past (7th cusp) at the moment and solar arc Asc semi-sextile exact by 5 mins to my Venus at that time (which is one of the strongest planets in my natal chart). Transiting Uranus (retrograde) was also 20 mins from a trine with my natal retrograde Jupiter in the 11th. Also transiting Pluto (retrograde) is sextiling my natal Saturn by 10 mins. Saturn rules my natal 7th house.

So looking at the Event chart, first thing I noticed is that the moon is in the 9th, which makes total sense as I am abroad. Moon is also conjunct my natal asc (25 Cancer) and in her own sign so she is feeling quite happy on holiday. Jupiter is retrograde in the third (could that be communication with someone from the past? Also the moon's last aspect was an opposition to Jupiter so I don't know what that means although it could relate to another situation with someone else, which is when I broke up with my long-term ex 8 months ago). Venus, mars and mercury are all in the 11th (so there’s definite focus on friends), although Mars (asc ruler) is in a different sign to the others so I’m not sure what that means.

The more I look at this event chart, the more I find it strange. Each planet at the top of the chart aspects a retrograde planet or node at the bottom of the chart. Retrograde planets seem to sometimes represent people from the past, is that correct?

So how would I go about determining if anything will come of this meeting. Even if it is just on a friendly basis. Will I hear from him again now that he has my number? Can I even use this type of chart to look at that? Can I take the upcoming aspects or the next aspect the moon makes to know what will happen if anything will?

I’m praying someone can help me with this as its really getting to me and if I know it was just a big coincidence and nothing will come of it, at least I can try and put any hopes of further contact out of my mind and stop torturing myself. What makes me think that this situation might continue is that the moon still has a sextile to make to venus (ruler of the 7th) and immediately after she makes a sextile to Mercury (ruler of the 11th and 8th).

Here’s the chart if anyone feels like having a look I would be very grateful.

astro_w2gw_01_event_hp_36119_24482.gif

Last edited:

plutopassing

Just noticed that, before the moon aspects venus, it trines (ret) uranus in 1 degree, which could have shown me going home the next day?