PDA

View Full Version : Terrible box

cassanra
09-02-2008, 12:05 PM
For the last week I have begun to notice this odd feeling that started in my legs feeling heavier and heavier and which has escalated into feeling like my whole being is being shoved into a box!:confused: I am increasingly irritable too. My chest and breathing feel out of whack. I have been swimming more and do not have blood pressure problems (as of yet:) ) I have looked at transits and can see that mars has just passed my DC. The sun and Saturn are approaching progressed Venus in my sixth house but are three or four degrees from exact. Of course Uranus is squaring my sun and moon but that has been going on for some time. This must be some sort of faster transit or a faster with a slower. Does anyone have any insight? This is aggravating and I do not feel like myself. I am trying to find some other focus, or feeling internally to redirect this energy if this is possible.

Spin
09-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Could be Venus, Mercury and Mars transiting early Libra square your natal Saturn-Mercury opposition. Also midpoint Pluto-Jupiter is approaching cj natal Saturn. With your Virgo Moon, most stress will probably manifest physically as some sort of body discomfort. Good idea to rechannel the energy. Keep busy, set goals and be as productive as possible.

Kerrie
09-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Maybe you should go and see a docter! Just to be safe...

I noticed that you have a transit Uranus opp Moon and a transit Uranus square Sun coming up... not sure what they mean, you just need to expect the unexpected with Uranus. The moon being emotions and the sun being self... your moon is in the 6th too which is health, the 3rd mmm... what is the 3rd again :-)

cassanra
09-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks Kerrie:) I have heard the third is environment, routine tasks as well as siblings, communication and short trips. I have been worried about my health too with the Uranus aspects so went to the doctor in the spring and confessed everything I could (you know how we are most reluctant to talk about our odd ills to doctors) and she checked everything. I am keeping track though as the sun also rules my sixth and the sun is the heart as I understand it. Though the moon is in virgo so I am not sure what kind of health things....maybe stomach....argh....I have not even gone into medicinal astrology so I will stop now.Thanks for your response. It seems to have passed to some extent.