Horary - Marry Mr M

Will I marry this man

After a very cursory glance at the chart, I see you are appropriately, represented by 6 degrees Cancer rising: the Moon. He is represented by Saturn. (He is much older than you?)

His significator is in your first house, which is a very promising sign. And your significators, the Moon and Saturn, are coming to a sextile, which is a good aspect. Furthermore, your moon is in its exaltation sign of Taurus, which I interpret to mean you are more than ready to marry him. Also your Moon at 25 Taurus is in the degree of "hangings and beheadings" which in a love chart, might mean you've "lost your head" over him.

The only negative thing is that his Significator of Saturn is in its detriment, meaning it's in a weakend state, and it's about to change signs.
However, I'm not sure if that means he'll change his mind about getting married or not.

I'd have to give it a tentative "yes" for now. (But keep us informed as to what really happens.) With Saturn being so weakened, that might not bode well.

pwadm

Staff member
Good interpretation VoyagerGirl! :)

It is really an interesting situation as Saturn is leaving the 1st house, is actually already in the 2nd house (within 5 degrees of the cusp) and is also leaving the Moon's sign.
However there is that great sextile and also good reception between the Moon and Saturn, so I'd say that you'd better hurry to marry Mr.M because he might change his mind ...

As for the timing: about 2.5 months....