PDA

View Full Version : Man or woman?

rome
08-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Tell me, please, by what features of horoscope the person's sex can be determined (and with what fidelity)?

aquarius7000
08-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Tell me, please, by what features of horoscope the person's sex can be determined (and with what fidelity)?This cannot be seen at all in a natal chart. This would like trying to determine whether a person prefers brown or white bread on the basis of a natal.
I hope I have understood your question correctly.

:Daquarius7000

rome
08-21-2008, 05:17 PM
From a channel i have recognized: it occurs a man has in his natal chart a rigid directive concerning the future baby's sex. So we can say boy or girl will be born.
Aquarius7000, Ye're agree?

aquarius7000
08-21-2008, 07:04 PM
From a channel i have recognized: it occurs a man has in his natal chart a rigid directive concerning the future baby's sex. So we can say boy or girl will be born.
Aquarius7000, Ye're agree?Rome,

So, you are talking about whether a person is more *likely* to have a boy or a girl, and not about determining the sex of somebody, whose natal chart you might have in hand.

Well, you can look for planets in the fifth house (children) in the natal chart. If there is/are masculine planet(s) like Sun/Mars/Mer, then it is said that *chances* are more of having a boy. Whereas, if you have feminine planets like Moon/Venus, a girl is more likely. Some even consider the lord of the fifth house, and where it is placed, ie in a feminine/masculine sign/degrees. This is done esp if the fifth has no planets.

:)aquarius7000

rome
08-22-2008, 02:31 AM
Aquarius7000,
at the first time you understood me quite correctly. I decided but to widen the problem. Great thanks for your complete answer.
If anithing that settles the matter. :)