PDA

View Full Version : Job loss and eclipses

poshslob
08-17-2008, 12:29 AM
My job ended on Aug 15th due to lack of funds.

The Aug 16th eclipse falls in my 2nd house, house of earnings. It is square my Mars and Moon.

Oh, the Solar eclipse on Aug 1st fell on my birthday. Tightly conjunct my Sun and Merc in the 8th house.

Is there hope for a new job for me, considering these eclipses?

(PS I'm new here, how do you attach a chart?)

cassanra
08-17-2008, 01:06 AM
welll...I just learned that one myself...go to astro.com plug in your chart in the free chart area. If you want different charts beyond natal go to extended choice...you will see lots . There is a tab down for resizing chart. Resize it to 63% double clikc and save in your computer. You have an option of advanced options when you are getting ready to download a thread. Hit that and you will see attachments, hit that then go to browse, find your chart and wha la.....I would down load the one that shows natal and transits as it sounds like transit issue or look at your progressed chart too....that might shows clues. you might see squaares by uranus to your 2nd house ruler or some such. You need to look at help from your 10th house or sixth to see what changes might be there. Hope this helps. It would be interesting to see what is happening. Cassandra

poshslob
08-17-2008, 01:45 AM
Hi cassanra,

Thanks for replying.:):)

Until I figure out how to post this chart, I will say....

Uranus rules my 2nd house (Aqua on the cusp) and Uranus is posited in my 10th house.

My birth info is Aug 1st 1975 Chicago IL 5:15 pm

Now let me see if I can post this chart...

LionKing
08-17-2008, 03:27 AM
Hey keep me involved in your quest. I have lost a job Feb 20 in the lunar eclipse affecting my second house. (I expected it and it happened.) Today was my birthday Aug 16 1958. I turned 50 and what happens to be there... another eclipse. But that is in my 7th house. I still think great things are going to happen. But this is a study, so keep me involved with what happens to you and I will like-wise. V/r LionKing

cassanra
08-17-2008, 05:16 AM
It does look like Uranus is squaring the AC/DC indicating unexpected changes with personality and maybe outlook. Check descriptions of that....Saturn is conjunct venus your 10th house ruler which may indicate a somber time. It might also indicate increased responsibilities and disappointments but more a serious contemplation. Pluto and jupiter are transiting your first house which indiciates some substantial affect to your ac and first house too. it appears that the sun has progressed also to conjunct venus...ruler of the 10th which again brings a focus on this area. Since the 10 is career and not necessarily work my interpretation is the changes may give you an oppoturnity to make changes in your direction for career not your work habits. In addition your progressed venus is conjunct progressed VX so there may be an element of fate involved. I do not know what kind of work you were doing but this might be a fated time to explore what you really are meant to do and think about that focus. Cassandra

Night Sky
08-17-2008, 05:26 AM
Hi everyone,

I am new to eclipses and lunations and anything to do with lunar prediction.

Just thought I would contribute to this thread as i got Sun and Moon both involved in this eclipse.

Sun 25 Scorp

Moon 25 Aries

I applied for a job last monday and was really hoping really hoping to have some news next week. I think that it's important to note that the eclipse occured with Neptune fairly close to Moon... As far as I know this infuses Neptune's energy into any event that might occur. I had a dream before waking of losing consciousness in a crowd of people in a train station or airport. -Fairly Neptunian sensations.

Other than that nothing happened, except watched episode 2 and 3 of Star Wars consecutively. Amazing.

p.s. LionKing Happy Birthday.:cheers::hbirthday::cheers::banana:

LionKing
08-17-2008, 05:51 AM
Whoa... wish I could be at that party... ha!
Ok..ok.. ok the dream. As soon as I heard it I kind of know what it means. Your going in a direction but not alone. You didn't say a landing or stopping. You said you lost consciousness. Now this where I stop and ask you... do you really care about where your going to? Because that last interpretation bothers me a lot. Lack of focus. No direction. Follower but direction is not apparent. This could be good in that your going in a pioneering direction but where? V/r LionKing

Night Sky
08-17-2008, 06:08 AM
I never had a direction in my life, it's all pretty directionless, just go with the flow.

Job was in a travel agent. An Italian Travel Agents, in Ecuador, where I live.

To me it signified an escape, a chance to be able to go, to leave the place I'm in, to be able to have the chance of going back, or of going to new and better places. I don't really like where i am. That was my opportunity. It still is my opportunity.

I also live next to an airport. Planes are landing over my flat pretty low, maybe 20 or 30 times a day, the sound is not just strong, it's got vibrations that set off the car alarms almost every time. Sometimes gets into your dreams.

I never really "interpret" dreams always have memorable ones all the time, and usually remember quite well, it makes no sense to bother interpreting them. I know where I'm at in life. A job as a translator in a travel agents would fit me well at the moment.

What about you Lionking? Your Solar Return? Is it an exact eclipse, how many degrees out is it? You can post up your SR chart + Natal if you want...

Night Sky
08-17-2008, 06:12 AM
p.s. you must have Chiron opposite Sun in Natal chart.

Chiron return at 51. Chiron is currently opposite Sun.

aquarius7000
08-17-2008, 06:24 AM
Ok, here's my bit. The annual solar eclipse hit my Sun but broadly (orb-wise) on my birthday (7th Feb) this year, and it was like waking up to a bad dream. Lot of ruckus & commotion & unpleasantness of all sorts, but basically professional jealousies crossed my path just around that time (this is as exact as it can get) and of course lingered on for weeks; where I earn my dough. The second solar eclipse of Aug 1 was on my Asc this time (again a wide orb TGFT) - Leo rising. I am still recovering from all that, and yes, I was very close to shutting those doors behind me.:rolleyes:

Poshlob, going by your transits, Uranus (changes, usually sudden) over third house (communication, also contracts) will meddle for some time, but the good news is that it should also bring you something new, especially as good, old Jupiter is transiting your first house (your-self). Ignore tr-Pluto for the time being, as that moves at a snail's pace and will bring about an overall transformation to your being/life, to which all these factors will contribute. Note that tr-Saturn is contacting your Venus, which rules your MC, so perhaps that also marked an end, but for a new beginning. Also, Mars is moving towards your MC, so expect activity again on the professional front.

Don't worry, with all those transits there (esp Ura), status quo won't prevail for long.

Good luck,
:)aquarius7000

LionKing
08-17-2008, 06:34 AM
Ok... I'm doing what I should not do and leave the astrology stuff. Now I will just advise. I honestly tell everyone that you have to do what you want to do. Ok, maybe you have to earn a living, then do so. But at the end of the day do something that gives you the spark of accomplishment and satisfaction. Sometimes you just have to do what the commercial says... just do it. Have a "Nike" day for the rest of your life.
Oh and if you want to look at my chart... I'm the 50 year old yippee chart yesterday. Enjoy... ha!!! (The first thing you have to do after your read this.... just laugh) V/r LionKing:D

poshslob
08-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Thanks everyone for their replies, making feel very welcome to the forum!

LionKing, I'll keep you updated whether I get a job or not.

It is interesting that I also had a Venus Return on Aug 15, my last day of the job. Does my Venus Return chart hold any information?

Does my Solar Return hold any information? I have 5 points in the 8th house in my SR. Sun conjunct moon (widely). SR Rising= Natal Rising.