Will the querent have another baby before menopause?

AquariusT

8/15/08 4:15am 73w15 40n43 Koch houses

Will the querent have another baby before menopause and precisely when?

I am not the best when it comes to horary questions but the chart looks pretty good. The moon and jup in the 5th looks good ****SEE correction in my post below...sorry

I am learning a lot here so thanks for any input.

Please tell me how to post the chart, when I posted the chart the last time it disappeared within one day. I posted the info above if you care to look.

Last edited:

archergirl

Could you please state the country/city from whence the question came? I have no idea where longitude/latitude readings are...:p

Cheers,
AG:)

AquariusT

1° Leo ASC, 6° Aquarius Moon in 7th, Jupiter in the 6th. I had -800 instead of -500 in astrolog..sorry.

Last edited:

elnu

AquariusT,

Personally, I'd let it drop. The fact that the horary wasn't radical might be telling you something. What benefit is there in asking the question? If you come up with a negative answer, that could lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy - after all, psychological factors can play a big role when it comes to conception and fertility. And if you come up with a positive answer, this might in itself created added pressure.

AquariusT

elnu said:
AquariusT,

Personally, I'd let it drop. The fact that the horary wasn't radical might be telling you something. What benefit is there in asking the question? If you come up with a negative answer, that could lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy - after all, psychological factors can play a big role when it comes to conception and fertility. And if you come up with a positive answer, this might in itself created added pressure.

I appreciate the deep thought. I didn't come up with a negative, but the question could not be answered at that time. But the lady asked and she wants a yes or no. I did speak with her at 11:18 pm this evening and she asked again. I have not done the chart. She knows that horary is not my forte. I was hoping for a little advice/lesson/insight or even personal thoughts or comments on the chart of the question.

I have already told her what I think and of course I can see her chart and transits, but I thought I'd post the question here for camaraderie.

AquariusT

Please tell me how to post a chart and have it remain? When I posted one from astro.com it disappeared the next day. The querent asked me again today at 2:18 pm.

elnu

August 20 2008, 2.18 pm, Bay Shore, NY?

3SG34 Ascendant?

If that's correct, I would have said the following:

I think because the question isn't about a specific pregnancy one can deal with a few negative indicators.

Ascendant ruler, Jupiter, is fallen and retrograde. She maybe isn't too sure what she wants. Though Jupiter is in its own terms, so isn't peregrine.

The Moon is peregrine.

However...

Using Regiomontanus cusps, the Moon is close to the Fifth house cusp. A good sign that the chart is describing the question.

Now, as far as the baby is concerned, the literal sign ruler of the Fifth is Mars, which is not strongly placed.

But I would argue that one should take the Sun, not Mars. The Sun is exalted in Aries, and most significantly, the Sun's degree of exaltation (19 degrees) is exactly on the Regiomontanus Fifth House cusp (18AR57).

The Moon is applying to a trine of the Sun - with twelve degrees to go. The Moon's previous aspect was a square with Jupiter.

This square with Jupiter is not very strong, given the weakness and lack of connection between the two planets. However given the nature of the question, I don't think it's the end of world. I think we can regard the Moon as been co-ruler of the querent.

The Sun is very strong in this chart - in Leo, in its triplicity, in the Ninth house of its joy, with hayz.

So overall, I would say the answer to the question is yes. As for timing, that's always a problem, but conception MIGHT take place in twelve hours/day/weeks/months. Or I suppose birth could be in twelve months. However given the relatively large orb between the Sun and the Moon, I suspect that the baby will appear later rather than sooner. And given the strength of the Sun, I think the baby will turn out to be very robust, and become an exceptional human being. I also think the baby is likely to be a boy.