Another Career Horary Question

Arian Maverick

I have decided to create this new board to ask a question I had thought of in 5th House Moon's Career Fork-in-the-Road.

Now, this is just an experiment with horary astrology...can it reveal a possible future career? I'm still quite young, but it's never too soon to start thinking about these things :wink:

I see that a T-square is formed from the opposite between my chart's Virgo Ascendent and Uranus in the seventh house of Pisces, both square Mars in the tenth house Gemini. The Sabian symbol of the polar point of apex Mars is as follows:

249__(9°)
A MOTHER IS LEADING HER CHILDREN UP A BROAD STAIRWAY Conscious advance of selfhood from plane to plane. Real courage in all approach to life. Inner guidance in all growth.

___*When positive, the degree is effective response to every personal challenge in everyday affairs, and when negative, immature act and reaction.

I believe that it is also significant to note that the Midheaven of this horary chart is also located in Gemini, and Mars is the most elevated planet. By the way, the Sabian symbol of the Midheaven reads thus:

244__(4°)
WATCHED BY HAPPY PARENTS,A CHILD TAKES HIS FIRST STEPS Life's kindliness in creating safe opportunities for growth. Full appreciation of opportunity. Crisis in self-development.
___*When positive, the degree is exceptional facility for entering experience on its own immediate terms while yet preserving the full genius of selfhood, and when negative, inability to take any real initiative.

Both Virgo and Gemini are quite mental by nature...does this mean I should consider a career in education? :?

I would appreicate any insight into this horary chart...thank you in advance! :D

Aquarian Maverick

5th house moon

Hiya Am

As we have already established, I am a novice at horary interpretation. However, I assume that the same methods of analysis can be applied to all charts. (I'm hoping that's not too big an assumption!!) That said, I recall this tidbit from http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-planetaryconfiguration.htm regarding T-squares:

Living with the demands of a T-square can be very challenging, but when the energy of this configuration is well-directed by a mature individual, it often leads to significant accomplishments. The T-square is an impetus to success that many famous people have.

Additionally, the Virgo/Gemini flavour may indicate the ability to communicate/write. A Gemini midheaven may also indicate two possible caeers occuring simultaneously.

You are most articulate, btw :)

Not sure if any of this helps!

In happiness,
5th

Arian Maverick

The only thing that I am hesitant about is that horary is--the way I perceive it--essentially a natal chart for a particular moment in time. Since one will likely think about possible career options during many such moments in their lives, how do you know which horary chart to use, and how can one chart have more significance than another?

Additionally, the Virgo/Gemini flavour may indicate the ability to communicate/write. A Gemini midheaven may also indicate two possible caeers occuring simultaneously.

Yet despite my aforementioned doubts, this aspect of my horary chart was surprisingly revealing. I find that I have a definate Virgo/Gemini streak in my character, perhaps because of my Virgo South Node and natal Mars and Jupiter in Gemini. I am usually able to communicate quite easily, and indeed, I often feel a need to multitask...I cannot seem to eat breakfast without at least reading the label of my cereal box, and I have begun to read on more than one occassion only to stop after several moments, realizing that I needed to listen to music in order to focus on the task at hand.

Somehow, it seems much more practical to find the answers to my questions in my natal chart...yet besides what may be implied by my Scorpio Midheaven, I am not sure what other factors to should explore in order to gain insight on a possible career :?

Thank you for that article about T-squares, by the way! I have a loose Grand Square in my natal chart, so it was of particular interest to me :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

So, have we reached a consensus that horary astrology can be used to determine possible viable career options? :?

Aquarian Maverick

5th house moon

Hiya AM

You pose some interesting questions! I too am eager to hear any theories - let's hope that some experts out there will come forward with some clarification!

I cannot seem to eat breakfast without at least reading the label of my cereal box

Inquisitive mind! There's your vigo/gem influence in force!

:p

5th