Lunar/solar eclipses and the progressed chart

GeminiGrrl

Looking ahead to the lunar and solar eclipses this year -- one pair of which will take place this month -- I notice that these do not appear to aspect my natal chart significantly (or at least not in a stressful way) since I have no planets or points at 8 or 15 or 22 or 28 degrees. However, I do notice that the lunar eclipse on the 10th of this month at 22 degrees Leo will come close to my progressed Sun at 16 degrees Leo and oppose my progressed Moon at 17 degrees Aquarius. The lunar eclipse in August at 15 degrees Aquarius will oppose my progressed Sun even more closely -- and the solar eclipse at 28 Leo will oppose my progressed Moon at 24 Aquarius. This appears to suggest that the two lunar eclipses and the second solar eclipse this year could prove significant for me in some way. If so, I'd like to know how this potentially might play out -- especially since lunar eclipses are generally believed to signify the end of something and oppositions are regarded as challenging aspects (although not as challenging as squares or inconjuncts). For what it's worth, my progressed Sun is in the seventh house and the progressed Moon is in the second house.

Last edited: