Will my friend get the tickets for me?

sandyv63

I know this is an odd question so let me explain. I have to go to California in a few days and my longtime friend offered to get me the plane tickets using frequent flyer miles since she knows I am financially strapped. However, these flyer miles are technically her soon to be ex-husbands. She thinks he will sign them over to her as part of the divorce, but she isn't totally sure. She checked the miles that this trip would require and it is double what she thought it would be so now she's not sure she can do it because her husband would notice. This is a real strain for me because I could have gotten the tickets last week for a couple of hundred dollars less. I told her that I did not want her to do it if it would cause an awkward situation between her and her soon to be ex, although they are on pretty good terms right now. She told me to hold off on buying the tickets until this evening because she wanted to see if she could 'figure something out.' My question is will she still get these tickets for me?

Looking at this chart makes me very doubtful that she can help me. With Saturn on that first house, I just don't think it's going to happen. The moon in the 4th opposing mercury in the 10th, in the travel signs no less, shows me in a full blown panic because I assumed the tickets were taken care of. Mercury in the 10th could also show that I am going to California to get a job. Actually, I will be taking a test for a job and I will visit some other recruiters while I am there. Maybe all that 10th house shows a good outcome from this trip. I'm thinking that Jupiter in the 5th shows I will have fun or maybe it shows the help I am getting from another friend who is letting me stay with him while I am there. Maybe Pluto shows that this trip will transform my social life. I have Pluto in the 5th natally. There is an awful Yod between Jupiter, Uranus and Mars as the apex. This doesn't bode well. All the angles are occupied, but I am thinking this isn't a good thing for this question. If anyone can help me I would GREATLY appreciate it!

trip.gif

archergirl

I think with the late degrees ascending the answer is probably what you think it is. Also, the ascendant is being straddled by the two malefics.

Your friend is represented by Mercury Rx (as is your 2nd house of financial gain); not a good sign. The Moon has passed an opposition to Mecury; it applies to Mars, long distance travel, so travel you will...but I don't think you'll get the miles in time. Bummer...:(

AG:)

sandyv63

Thanks, AG. I don't think she'll be able to do it so that answers that question. Everything was falling into place so nicely, too. When I got home and looked at my emails, I had an offer from citibank to apply for a personal loan to go on vacation. How funny, I thought. So I just applied and let's see what happens. If I get it, I will use it towards the move (assuming there is one...)