Study in Europe.

Erickaf

I am thinking of going back to Europe next year. Possibly early next year. Do you see this happening?
I am the Sun in the 11th. I think thats a good house because its the house of hopes and wishes. The seventh is where I want to go, ruled by Saturn:59: . But Saturn is in the second, money issues. Rulers of the ninth, education and travel, is in Aires, Mars in my first. Maybe I will go but not necessarily by early next year???:rolleyes:

EuropeStudy.gif

archergirl

Hi there,

Actually, Europe is the 9th house: Mars...

I think the answer is 'possibly, but probably not'. Mars and the Sun, you, have only just separated from a sextile. This may indicate an opportunity that has only recently arisen to do this. Mars sits on your Ascendant, indicating your real desire to go.

The problem?

Saturn sits in your first house, near POF. The Moon, which is Under the Beams and currently Void of Course (meaning you can make it happen but you'll have to work very hard), will apply to sextile Saturn from the next sign on.

This speaks of delays, much trouble getting the matter to fruition, and with Saturn in the 1st conjunct POF, it may come down to the expenses of the journey that prohibit you from going.

Ideally we would want to see the Sun and Mars *applying*, not separating, and we really don't want to see Saturn in the 1st: this isn't an encouraging sign.

The sextile, which has reached the outer limits of its perfection, may still give a yes; but you will have to do a lot of legwork to get there, the chart suggests.

Good luck!
AG:)

Erickaf

I kind of figured ArcherGirl! I am already looking for a second job, I already have a full-time, just to fund this trip:eek: . I will study there for years.
I am hoping to get a Masters. I will for sure work hard to get there :cool: . Its all about working hard.

Thanks again.