PDA

View Full Version : children and astrology

mr703himself
06-07-2008, 07:14 PM
ive read that its possible to tell if u will have children from astrology and ive also read that its not possible, which one is true? and how do u tell?

from what ive read it had alot to talk about houses,. here are mine

Ascendant-Libra-1.24
II-Libra-28.10
III-Scorpio-28.39
IV-Capricorn-1.34
V-Aquarius-4.28
VI-Pisces-4.51
VII-Aries-1.24
VIII-Aries-28.10
IX-Taurus-28.39
MidHeaven-Cancer-1.34
XI-Leo-4.28
XII-Virgo-4.51

:cool:

archergirl
06-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Well, usually one hopes to have children because they are *trying* to have children, and *want* to have children. Having children isn't a passive process. There is some work involved and some responsibility for when they are conceived, you know!

I think astrology is probably a better indicator of how many children you might wind up with; or how easy it will be to have them. It doesn't just have to do with the houses; it has to do with the house rulers and the dignity/debility of the rulers of those houses, as well. You have Aquarius on the 5th house, for example. Traditionally, this isn't a 'fertile' sign, so you are likely to have few children, probably no more than a couple.

It does depend, as I said, on your planets as well.

Ta,
AG:)

mr703himself
06-07-2008, 10:16 PM
thankyou for replying, at least i know this site isnt as unactive as i thought

here are my planets how much do u think ill end up with?

Sun-Pisces-28.21
Moon-Leo-20.55
Mercury-Pisces-13.26
Venus-Pisces-24.03
Mars-Gemini-4.38
Jupiter-Gemini-1.12
Saturn-Capricorn-12.56
Uranus-Capricorn-5.08
Neptune-Capricorn-12.13
Pluto-Scorpio-14.56 R
Lilith-Libra-4.22
Asc node-Pisces-4.48

smilingsteph
06-08-2008, 02:42 AM
Seriously i think that maybe people are not replying because you are posting in the wrong areas, you need to put these in the natal chart section.
We cannot answer all questions for you, you need to help yourself first...put your birth data up....do you think it is easy to read a chart with the data you have? It is cryptic to me anyhow, I like to see the chart...
And this forum is very active.....keep on asking...

astro.teacher
06-08-2008, 02:57 AM
This topic has come up a few times on the forum, look in the Natal section for similar responses. Here is a link to help you answer some of your questions;

http://www.antiquus-astrology.com/Chap3-6.html

mr703himself
06-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Seriously i think that maybe people are not replying because you are posting in the wrong areas, you need to put these in the natal chart section.
We cannot answer all questions for you, you need to help yourself first...put your birth data up....do you think it is easy to read a chart with the data you have? It is cryptic to me anyhow, I like to see the chart...
And this forum is very active.....keep on asking...

ok thanx, here is my chart

mr703himself
06-08-2008, 11:22 PM
here is a better chart

smilingsteph
06-09-2008, 04:07 AM
Uranus on the IC can show that you may not have had a stable home life, or had parents that were not the most stable, therefore you want to create one for yourself, stability is important to you.
North node here indicates that your goal in life is fifth house issues, you can look up fifth house and research that on your own.
Aquarius cusp fifth house, is a barren sign.....
Your sun on the descendant shows that you give your light or power to others...you take away from you to give to others.
It also indicates that having another person in your life is extremely important; to have that other person to fufill your destiny is what you really want. You would be very proud of your relationship and almost be a father figure to that person.
The sun is on the other side of the descendant and can mean that you might find a partner that would suite you as a working partner, like owning a buisness together or working together for a cause of some sort.

LEROY
06-14-2008, 05:09 AM
I liked this discussion, here i got many information which could be useful to me.