Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > CosmicBlyss's Profile > Albums > Pluto Transit 2011-12

Prev | Next |
Picture 10 of 13 from Album Pluto Transit 2011-12
9 of Swords ~ Mystic Dreamer Tarot

4th house - prison of pain {Pisces Sun opp Rx Saturn}

The Nine of Swords speaks of attainment, accumulation, experience and completion. This is a card that speaks of inner feelings of guilt, sorrow and confusion.  It asks you to take time for inner reflection in order to overcome debilitating emotions. Although our fears may be ungrounded, they can nevertheless prevent us from enjoying our lives to the fullest. Sometimes the fears derive from deep-rooted guilt, which is the most crippling of emotions.

The 9 of Swords relates to the number 63/9 and gives the energy of the wisdom of Universal Love. It is the number of the humanitarian, of completion and of service and responsibility. The number 63/9 depicts one who has a need to assume heavy responsibilities and suggests an even balance between the heart and the intellect.

MEANING:
9s appearing in a reading indicate the completion of events and implies that there is a focus on suffering and anxiety.
In Swords, it may be an indication of despair and anxiety, which is causing misery. A sense of hopelessness may also be prevalent. It tells of sad circumstances, unfortunate events and on-going unhappiness. It also suggests dark thoughts, nightmares and troubles of the mind, even though the actual reality may not be so negative.

The Nine of Swords is often associated with miscarriages and accidents, and the unbearable mental torment that follows such events. You may be feeling very low at this time and may find it difficult to keep the strength needed to carry on.

This may be an introspective time for you and others who wish to help will find they get little response. This tells of a preoccupation with past experiences; particularly those of a hurtful or painful nature. As you may be feeling very low at this time, you may have little energy, so the best way to cope is to let it run its course, without fighting it.  Eventually this depression will lift and happiness will re-enter your life.

*It is a message to be patient, as better things are coming along soon. You are asked not to try to rush things at this time, as you may hinder your own progress. The Nine of Swords reminds you to maintain faith and trust.*

You are asked to check the tarot spread carefully as it may be forewarning of a serious illness, an operation/surgery, or tragedy. It may also imply the death of a loved one. It implies that either yourself or someone close to you may be going through a time of inner-conflict, anger and/or mental anguish. You may be asked to share in someone else's suffering and offer comfort and support. 

The 9 of Swords tells of an unfortunate set of circumstances and/or inconsolable unhappiness and deep personal loss. *It asks that you look at what you *have* in your life, and stop feeling negative and sorry for yourself.*

Reversed, the 9 of Swords tells of a deep depression which is intense and persistent. It also implies that there may be some cause to suspect unfairness and cruelty from or by others. Outside assistance may be required.

[http://tarot-theroyalroad.blogspot.com/2011/07/9-nine-of-swords-ix.html]

~ Elsewhere - Sarah Mclachlan ~

I love the time and in between, the calm inside me
In the space where I can breathe, 
I believe there is a distance I have wandered
to touch upon the years of..reaching out and reaching in
..holding out, holding in..

I believe this is heaven to no one else but me
and I'll defend it as long as I can be
left here to linger in silence, if I choose to
Would you try to understand?

I know this love is passing time, passing through like liquid
and I'm drunk in my desire..
But I love the way you smile at me, I love the way 
your hands reach out and hold me near..

The quiet child awaits the day when she can break free
the mold that clings like desperation..
Mother, can't you see I've got to live my life the way I feel is right for me..might not be right for you, but it's right for me..

I would like to linger here in silence if I choose to
Would you try to understand it?
9 of Swords ~ Mystic Dreamer Tarot

4th house - prison of pain {Pisces Sun opp Rx Saturn}

The Nine of Swords speaks of attainment, accumulation, experience and completion. This is a card that speaks of inner feelings of guilt, sorrow and confusion. It asks you to take time for inner reflection in order to overcome debilitating emotions. Although our fears may be ungrounded, they can nevertheless prevent us from enjoying our lives to the fullest. Sometimes the fears derive from deep-rooted guilt, which is the most crippling of emotions.

The 9 of Swords relates to the number 63/9 and gives the energy of the wisdom of Universal Love. It is the number of the humanitarian, of completion and of service and responsibility. The number 63/9 depicts one who has a need to assume heavy responsibilities and suggests an even balance between the heart and the intellect.

MEANING:
9s appearing in a reading indicate the completion of events and implies that there is a focus on suffering and anxiety.
In Swords, it may be an indication of despair and anxiety, which is causing misery. A sense of hopelessness may also be prevalent. It tells of sad circumstances, unfortunate events and on-going unhappiness. It also suggests dark thoughts, nightmares and troubles of the mind, even though the actual reality may not be so negative.

The Nine of Swords is often associated with miscarriages and accidents, and the unbearable mental torment that follows such events. You may be feeling very low at this time and may find it difficult to keep the strength needed to carry on.

This may be an introspective time for you and others who wish to help will find they get little response. This tells of a preoccupation with past experiences; particularly those of a hurtful or painful nature. As you may be feeling very low at this time, you may have little energy, so the best way to cope is to let it run its course, without fighting it. Eventually this depression will lift and happiness will re-enter your life.

*It is a message to be patient, as better things are coming along soon. You are asked not to try to rush things at this time, as you may hinder your own progress. The Nine of Swords reminds you to maintain faith and trust.*

You are asked to check the tarot spread carefully as it may be forewarning of a serious illness, an operation/surgery, or tragedy. It may also imply the death of a loved one. It implies that either yourself or someone close to you may be going through a time of inner-conflict, anger and/or mental anguish. You may be asked to share in someone else's suffering and offer comfort and support.

The 9 of Swords tells of an unfortunate set of circumstances and/or inconsolable unhappiness and deep personal loss. *It asks that you look at what you *have* in your life, and stop feeling negative and sorry for yourself.*

Reversed, the 9 of Swords tells of a deep depression which is intense and persistent. It also implies that there may be some cause to suspect unfairness and cruelty from or by others. Outside assistance may be required.

[http://tarot-theroyalroad.blogspot.com/2011/07/9-nine-of-swords-ix.html]

~ Elsewhere - Sarah Mclachlan ~

I love the time and in between, the calm inside me
In the space where I can breathe,
I believe there is a distance I have wandered
to touch upon the years of..reaching out and reaching in
..holding out, holding in..

I believe this is heaven to no one else but me
and I'll defend it as long as I can be
left here to linger in silence, if I choose to
Would you try to understand?

I know this love is passing time, passing through like liquid
and I'm drunk in my desire..
But I love the way you smile at me, I love the way
your hands reach out and hold me near..

The quiet child awaits the day when she can break free
the mold that clings like desperation..
Mother, can't you see I've got to live my life the way I feel is right for me..might not be right for you, but it's right for me..

I would like to linger here in silence if I choose to
Would you try to understand it?
Picture Added 01-08-2012 06:43 PM
Added by CosmicBlyss