Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > CosmicBlyss's Profile > Albums > Pluto Transit 2011-12

Prev | Next |
Picture 2 of 13 from Album Pluto Transit 2011-12
Osho Zen - The Fool

This card is all about being a Fool in the Taoist sense, in the Zen sense.

Whatever experience comes to you, let it happen and don't allow situations to corrupt you.  

The Fool is all about living moment to moment in an attitude of good-natured innocence and trust. Know that you have the support of the universe to make any jump into the unknown.  

If you trust your intuition right now, your feeling of the "rightness" of things, then you cannot go wrong.  
Your actions may appear "foolish" to others, or even to yourself, if you try to analyse them with the rational mind.  

But the zero place occupied by the Fool is the numberless number where all things are possible, and where trust and innocence are the guides...not scepticism and past experience.

Moment to moment, and with every step, the Fool leaves the past behind. He carries nothing more than his purity, innocence and trust, symbolized by the white rose in his hand. 

The pattern on his waistcoat contains the colors of all four elements of the tarot, indicating that he is in harmony with all that surrounds him. His intuition is functioning at its peak. 

At this moment the Fool has the support of the universe to make this jump into the unknown. Adventures await him in the river of life.
Osho Zen - The Fool

This card is all about being a Fool in the Taoist sense, in the Zen sense.

Whatever experience comes to you, let it happen and don't allow situations to corrupt you.

The Fool is all about living moment to moment in an attitude of good-natured innocence and trust. Know that you have the support of the universe to make any jump into the unknown.

If you trust your intuition right now, your feeling of the "rightness" of things, then you cannot go wrong.
Your actions may appear "foolish" to others, or even to yourself, if you try to analyse them with the rational mind.

But the zero place occupied by the Fool is the numberless number where all things are possible, and where trust and innocence are the guides...not scepticism and past experience.

Moment to moment, and with every step, the Fool leaves the past behind. He carries nothing more than his purity, innocence and trust, symbolized by the white rose in his hand.

The pattern on his waistcoat contains the colors of all four elements of the tarot, indicating that he is in harmony with all that surrounds him. His intuition is functioning at its peak.

At this moment the Fool has the support of the universe to make this jump into the unknown. Adventures await him in the river of life.
Picture Added 07-15-2012 12:55 PM
Added by CosmicBlyss

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. CosmicBlyss
    07-15-2012 01:04 PM
    CosmicBlyss

A fool is one who goes on trusting; a fool is one who goes on trusting against all his experience.
    You deceive him, and he trusts you; and you deceive him again, and he trusts you; and you deceive him again, and he trusts you.
    Then you will say that he is a fool, he does not learn. His trust is tremendous; his trust is so pure that nobody can corrupt it.

Be a fool in the Taoist sense, in the Zen sense. Donīt try to create a wall of knowledge around you.
    Whatsoever experience comes to you, let it happen, and then go on dropping it.
    Go on cleaning your mind continuously; go on dying to the past so you remain in the present, herenow, as if just born, just a babe.

In the beginning it is going to be very difficult. The world will start taking advantage of you...let them.
    They are poor fellows. Even if you are cheated and deceived and robbed, let it happen,
    because that which is really yours cannot be robbed from you, that which is really yours nobody can steal from you.

And each time you donīt allow situations to corrupt you, that opportunity will become an integration inside.
    Your soul will become more crystallized.

Even today, the fool remains one of our most treasured personalities. We are all born fools. We treasure our own childhoods, and we remember the simplicity of a time when we wonderingly looked at the world, imagined friends, played in the mud and chased a ball around and around.
    We smile and find joy in seeing that simple perfection in every small child. It's easy to love your children, or any children. Children are what we value and treasure.

The Perfection of the Simpleton

In the Christian story of Adam and Eve, they are both "innocent" until they partake of temptation and the tree of knowledge.
    This is a parable, in part, for our own childhood, when we were innocent—the fool—until we partook of knowledge.

With knowledge came clinging, desire, jealousy and the entire cycle of suffering. But as children, as fools, we didn't understand or know about suffering. Even in the face of tragedy, children could cope better than most adults.

In some ways, the pursuit of mindfulness is also the pursuit of the inner child, the innocence, the here and now, the stripping away of clinging and desire. Do we, in fact, seek to return to the wisdom of the child?

Training in Unhappiness

Sadly, unhappiness requires no training. There is no suffering without knowledge. How can there be karma without a lack of innocence?
    Is there a hell for young children? How can there be, when they live in innocence, without clinging?

The very young child trusts life and has no fear. Only a parent's fear keeps the young child safe. Everything seems wondrous to this child, from the frog in the pond to the muddy puddle he just splashed through. There isn't real unhappiness until the child learns desire.

By Brian Newman
    (http://wisetarot.com/profiles/blogs/...isdom-of-simpl)
  2. CosmicBlyss
    07-15-2012 01:41 PM
    CosmicBlyss

~ Enya - Paint the Sky with Stars ~

Suddenly before my eyes, hues of indigo arise..
    with them how my spirit sighs, paint the sky with stars

Only night will ever know, why the heavens never show,
    all the dreams there are to know, paint the sky with stars

Who has paced the midnight sky? So a spirit has to fly..
    As the heavens seem so far, now who will paint the midnight star?

Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they cannot keep..
    I have legends in the deep, paint the sky with stars

Place a name upon the night, one to set your heart alight..
    and to make the darkness bright..paint the sky with stars

3. CosmicBlyss
    07-15-2012 02:06 PM
    CosmicBlyss
    "He is pure potential, isn't he - all possibilities combined. He has taken the leap of faith and the net will appear. I think straight away of the other card with the character just floating (going with the flow, or trust).

Also makes me think of CS Lewis and Narnia - remember the children being blown off the mountain down down into Narnia, and just floating along on the breath.
    And doesn't that remind you of Zen meditation - be right here right now, in the moment, with the breath. All in balance, all possible, no judgment - he is the space between the inbreath and outbreath.

When he lands, he can start his journey in any way at all, and by then he is no longer potential, but is specific direction."

"Here it very much feels as if the Fool is free to explore. NO FEAR!!! "Perfect Love Casts out Fear".."

"Never saw this before, but the way his collarbones are drawn it looks like his heart has leapt out of his chest. He is filled with so much joy and love that it simply cannot be contained, as he himself can no longer be contained, experiencing the freedom and liberation mentioned earlier. In comparison to other Fools, he does not carry a pouch--no secrets or worldly possesions, no "baggage"."

"Oh, I do like the idea of ignoring the rules of reality and unreality. He is outside the norm, isn't he, so who says he has to abide by our conventional ideas of space or time."

"This Fool totally defies convention and gravity for that matter. The ability to move mountains."

"Osho Fool seems to be more in touch with his emotional life. Even aware of possibilities of subconscious dialogue, sees dreams as information. No baggage, no companion, very much has let go of a material portion of himself, no shoe appears on right leg.
    The flowers have switched hands, from left to right, assertive in a different way, he knows what he is doing. There is a path for him to follow down below."

"This may seem a little weird, but the mountains with snow at a distance seem to me to be floating on those clouds. I always see an association with turning one's thoughts into action. I associate the cloud with the element air, which is related to the mind and thought. The mountains remind me of the element earth, the physical world.

I don't know if it's a valid thought, but I see this card as the ability and liberty to take action on one's thoughts and, by that, has the freedom of performing his/her decisions."

(http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=62037)

~ Toni Braxton - Let it Flow ~

First thing early Monday morning, I'm gonna pack my tears away
    Got no cause to look back, I'm lookin' for me a better day
    You see the thing 'bout love is that it's not enough
    If the only thing it brings you is pain
    There comes a time when we could all make a change

Just let go
    And let it flow, let it flow, let it flow..
    Everything's gonna work out right, ya know
    Let go, and let it flow, let it flow, let it flow..
    Just let go

Don't nobody want no broken heart
    And don't nobody want no two-time losers
    Ain't nobody gonna love you like you are
    If you take whatever He brings your way
    You see the thing of it is we deserve respect
    But we can't demand respect without change
    There comes a time when we must go our own way

Just let go
    And let it glow, let it flow, let it flow..
    Everything's gonna work out right, y'know
    Let go, and let it flow, let it flow, let it flow
    Just let go

Sometimes love, it can work out right
    Sometimes you'll never know
    But if it brings only pain in your life, don't be afraid to let it go