Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > CosmicBlyss's Profile > Albums > Pluto Transit 2011-12

Prev | Next |
Picture 4 of 13 from Album Pluto Transit 2011-12
Fractured Deception - Tainted Love 
{Venus/Pluto opp 5th house}

Ascension of Alice - Anne Stokes

"Venus-Pluto relationships force us to face our deepest feelings of lovability, desirability and self-worth. Venus is a planet that plays a significant role in all of our relationships. The intensity of the feelings; need for depth and an all or nothing involvement is keenly felt with this aspect.

Venus-Pluto has a lot pride in love and if you humiliate them they will either cut you out of their life emotionally/completely, or feel the need to take revenge and settle the score. ‘Til death do us part’ is a saying many an astrologer has hung up on Venus-Pluto’s bedpost, and in the cases above, it holds true.  

Even if you tried to put Venus-Pluto in the context of a fictional love story, it would include a strong silent man with dangerous passions, a secret love affair, or an obsessive romance. It may be a story filled with intensity, force and great passion, and anything which is darkly erotic and forbidden. 
Other key plot lines include dangerous passions that erupt to the surface, and relationships that regularly enter into ‘no go ‘areas. The saying, ‘there’s no smoke without fire’ most definitely applies to these relationships, and they just have to go there. 
The negative emotions in the relationship often do need to be expressed; otherwise they slowly begin to poison the bond, creating a love-hate kind of attraction.

The Venus-Pluto relationship is usually complicated and consumed with feeling, and any planet aspecting Pluto takes a longer time to forgive - if they are ever able let go of the hurt. If you feel passionately about someone, there is always the danger of getting badly burned. 

The shame of rejection involved in such a complex relationship and the deep feelings of not being lovable are extremely difficult to accept. Although Venus-Pluto aspects are famed for fatal attractions and sexual magnetism, this contact is not all about the sexual side of a relationship either, even though many of these people can be very seductive, but the feeling tone, and the ownership of someone on a soul-level is what they desire. 

They have a need to love very deeply, and there has to be a powerful emotional feeling in the relationship, and anyone who truly and deeply loves another is likely to feel jealous at times. It is believed by modern astrologers that Venus-Pluto has a hard time controlling their passions, but sometimes they are locked down in a simmering melting pot of unexpressed love and desire, and when love eventually surfaces it can get very hot and dangerous.

These relationships are prone to toxicity and have a sting in their tail that is lethal. Venus-Pluto will not tolerate a superficial relationship and the unions they form will not be content living on the surface of life. Neediness in relationships makes them feel vulnerable, and they are also very perceptive of their partner, and deeply attracted to the depths of his/her soul. Sometimes they need to explore love right the way to its limits, and this can make for a very emotionally intense relationship. They merge with partners on a very profound level, but the negative characteristics of such a relationship often involve jealousy, suspicion, paranoia, revenge, and retaliation. Power and control issues are a just a few of the less pretty sides of love and what Venus-Pluto or a partner are regularly accused of possessing. Equally their passions can remain hidden and fester inside for a long time.

Under the surface of these relationships it is not very civilised and if they suffer betrayal they know how to wound and make a painful and devastating emotional impact on their lover, and things turn ugly. Sometimes they choose unavailable lovers as an extreme measure of self-protection. The key issues of the survival of the bond are usually dominant, and it is more dangerous when one of the partners’ doesn’t realize the feelings that the relationship stirs up. When the well-being and security of the relationship is threatened it can be extremely destructive. Venus-Pluto affairs have an intense and deeply brooding quality to them, and the relationship can be full of passion and devastation, but these people also value their attachments and need loyalty, and staying power. When you have invested everything into a relationship and felt you have been short-changed it is a very hard thing to let go of. Outside it may look like a very difficult relationship, but they do often deal with the real and painful issues that others deny or avoid. Venus-Pluto relationships have a high tolerance for emotional pain and they don’t quit lightly. 

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2011/08/venus-pluto-deadly-affair.html

~ Surrender ~ Digital Daggers

Secret - hidden underneath it, 
trying hard to keep it, safely out of reach
Creeping - I can feel it breathing, 
calling to the surface, found me in my dream

Sweet Despair, feel you devour me..
Silently, oh won't you carry me.. Home

Locked in, buried under my skin, 
riding on the whispers, restless in the wind
Hunted - I can feel it coming,
keep me under cover in what could have been..

Sweet Despair, I feel you devour me..

Taken down,  I give into what I can't disguise
I surrender..I surrender
Broken down, I give into what I cannot have
I surrender..I surrender

Don't make a sound now, don't make a sound now
Maybe it won't find us after all.. 
Carry.. Me.. Home..

Taken down, I give into what I can't disguise
I surrender..I surrender
I surrender..I surrender
Fractured Deception - Tainted Love
{Venus/Pluto opp 5th house}

Ascension of Alice - Anne Stokes

"Venus-Pluto relationships force us to face our deepest feelings of lovability, desirability and self-worth. Venus is a planet that plays a significant role in all of our relationships. The intensity of the feelings; need for depth and an all or nothing involvement is keenly felt with this aspect.

Venus-Pluto has a lot pride in love and if you humiliate them they will either cut you out of their life emotionally/completely, or feel the need to take revenge and settle the score. ‘Til death do us part’ is a saying many an astrologer has hung up on Venus-Pluto’s bedpost, and in the cases above, it holds true.

Even if you tried to put Venus-Pluto in the context of a fictional love story, it would include a strong silent man with dangerous passions, a secret love affair, or an obsessive romance. It may be a story filled with intensity, force and great passion, and anything which is darkly erotic and forbidden.
Other key plot lines include dangerous passions that erupt to the surface, and relationships that regularly enter into ‘no go ‘areas. The saying, ‘there’s no smoke without fire’ most definitely applies to these relationships, and they just have to go there.
The negative emotions in the relationship often do need to be expressed; otherwise they slowly begin to poison the bond, creating a love-hate kind of attraction.

The Venus-Pluto relationship is usually complicated and consumed with feeling, and any planet aspecting Pluto takes a longer time to forgive - if they are ever able let go of the hurt. If you feel passionately about someone, there is always the danger of getting badly burned.

The shame of rejection involved in such a complex relationship and the deep feelings of not being lovable are extremely difficult to accept. Although Venus-Pluto aspects are famed for fatal attractions and sexual magnetism, this contact is not all about the sexual side of a relationship either, even though many of these people can be very seductive, but the feeling tone, and the ownership of someone on a soul-level is what they desire.

They have a need to love very deeply, and there has to be a powerful emotional feeling in the relationship, and anyone who truly and deeply loves another is likely to feel jealous at times. It is believed by modern astrologers that Venus-Pluto has a hard time controlling their passions, but sometimes they are locked down in a simmering melting pot of unexpressed love and desire, and when love eventually surfaces it can get very hot and dangerous.

These relationships are prone to toxicity and have a sting in their tail that is lethal. Venus-Pluto will not tolerate a superficial relationship and the unions they form will not be content living on the surface of life. Neediness in relationships makes them feel vulnerable, and they are also very perceptive of their partner, and deeply attracted to the depths of his/her soul. Sometimes they need to explore love right the way to its limits, and this can make for a very emotionally intense relationship. They merge with partners on a very profound level, but the negative characteristics of such a relationship often involve jealousy, suspicion, paranoia, revenge, and retaliation. Power and control issues are a just a few of the less pretty sides of love and what Venus-Pluto or a partner are regularly accused of possessing. Equally their passions can remain hidden and fester inside for a long time.

Under the surface of these relationships it is not very civilised and if they suffer betrayal they know how to wound and make a painful and devastating emotional impact on their lover, and things turn ugly. Sometimes they choose unavailable lovers as an extreme measure of self-protection. The key issues of the survival of the bond are usually dominant, and it is more dangerous when one of the partners’ doesn’t realize the feelings that the relationship stirs up. When the well-being and security of the relationship is threatened it can be extremely destructive. Venus-Pluto affairs have an intense and deeply brooding quality to them, and the relationship can be full of passion and devastation, but these people also value their attachments and need loyalty, and staying power. When you have invested everything into a relationship and felt you have been short-changed it is a very hard thing to let go of. Outside it may look like a very difficult relationship, but they do often deal with the real and painful issues that others deny or avoid. Venus-Pluto relationships have a high tolerance for emotional pain and they don’t quit lightly.

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2011/08/venus-pluto-deadly-affair.html

~ Surrender ~ Digital Daggers

Secret - hidden underneath it,
trying hard to keep it, safely out of reach
Creeping - I can feel it breathing,
calling to the surface, found me in my dream

Sweet Despair, feel you devour me..

Locked in, buried under my skin,
riding on the whispers, restless in the wind
Hunted - I can feel it coming,
keep me under cover in what could have been..

Sweet Despair, I feel you devour me..

I surrender..I surrender
I surrender..I surrender

Don't make a sound now, don't make a sound now
Maybe it won't find us after all..
Carry.. Me.. Home..

I surrender..I surrender
I surrender..I surrender
Picture Added 03-14-2012 08:12 PM
Added by CosmicBlyss

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. CosmicBlyss
    08-04-2012 12:08 AM
    CosmicBlyss

~ Cardigans - Lovefool ~

Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
    You love me no longer, I know..
    and maybe there is nothing that I can do, to make you do
    Mama tells me I shouldn't bother, that I ought to stick to another man
    - a man that surely deserves me, but I think you do!

So I cry, I pray and I beg..
    Love me, Love me
    Say that you Love me!
    Fool me, Fool me
    Go on and Fool me..

Love me, Love me
    Pretend that you Love me..
    Leave me, Leave me
    Just say that you Need me..

Love me, Love me
    Say that you Love me..
    Leave me, Leave me
    Just say that you Need me..
    I can't care 'bout anything but You

Lately I have desperately pondered, spent my nights awake and I wonder..
    What I could have done in another way, to make you stay..
    Reason will not lead to solution, I will end up lost in confusion
    I don't care if you really care - as long as you don't Go..

So I cry, I pray, and I beg..
    For You to..

Love me, Love me (Say that you Love me!)
    Fool me, Fool me (Go on and Fool me!)
    Love me, Love me (I know that you Need me..)
    I can't care 'bout anything but You