Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > CosmicBlyss's Profile > Albums > Pluto Transit 2011-12

Prev | First |
Picture 13 of 13 from Album Pluto Transit 2011-12
XIII - A Wake Up Call 
(Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

Pluto transit - Let It Go
{Saturn conj Pluto 11th/opp Venus 5th house}

In Kat Black's 'Golden Tarot Deck', the Death card depicts a sleeping woman, pale and subdued. I associate this imagery with a deep slumber. {i.e., Sleeping Beauty/Snow White} Her eyes are closed and she holds a flower. Surrounding her there are angels {or Disney faeries/Dwarves..? ;D} dressed in black, and above her a winged skeleton spreads its arms. Traditionally, Death, the Tarot card of transformation, signifies the commencement of profound change. In a Tarot reading, the Death card indicates that another life cycle has ended and a new cycle has begun. It can refer to the completion of important life stages or relationships. However, it often symbolizes metamorphosis. It is the rebirth of one’s psyche. Old beliefs and ideas are discarded for new ones. In essence, it is a metaphorical death not a literal one. In a tarot reading, Death refers to a transformation that occurs at one’s deepest core.

I do not fully identify with this traditional explanation. I am drawn to the angels attempting to raise a young maiden back into life. They are beckoning her to wake up, to once again embrace life. Their small hands reach for her eyes and mouth. I can imagine them whispering to her, "Open your eyes and speak your truth."

Perhaps the Death Tarot Card is a wake up call. It is reminding us to open our eyes and embrace the world around us. In this regard, it may refer to our own lack of perspective. Are we missing the bigger picture? Does our life have meaning? Are we failing to see the beauty in our (positive) relationships? Kat Black’s imagery beckons us to open our eyes and speak from our hearts. She reminds us to shift our consciousness (from the mire of the past..) and embrace the divine that is within all of us (to the divine promise of a better future..). In this regard, Death is truly the transcendence of one's level of awareness and perceptions, forever reminding us to wake up to the world around us (that has really been there the whole time..waiting for us to return to it, to risk sharing our soul diamonds/personal treasure within, with others..who can truly benefit and/or appreciate them).

[http://tarotreadingpsychic.com/tarot-reading-death-tarot-card/]
XIII - A Wake Up Call
(Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

Pluto transit - Let It Go
{Saturn conj Pluto 11th/opp Venus 5th house}

In Kat Black's 'Golden Tarot Deck', the Death card depicts a sleeping woman, pale and subdued. I associate this imagery with a deep slumber. {i.e., Sleeping Beauty/Snow White} Her eyes are closed and she holds a flower. Surrounding her there are angels {or Disney faeries/Dwarves..? ;D} dressed in black, and above her a winged skeleton spreads its arms. Traditionally, Death, the Tarot card of transformation, signifies the commencement of profound change. In a Tarot reading, the Death card indicates that another life cycle has ended and a new cycle has begun. It can refer to the completion of important life stages or relationships. However, it often symbolizes metamorphosis. It is the rebirth of one’s psyche. Old beliefs and ideas are discarded for new ones. In essence, it is a metaphorical death not a literal one. In a tarot reading, Death refers to a transformation that occurs at one’s deepest core.

I do not fully identify with this traditional explanation. I am drawn to the angels attempting to raise a young maiden back into life. They are beckoning her to wake up, to once again embrace life. Their small hands reach for her eyes and mouth. I can imagine them whispering to her, "Open your eyes and speak your truth."

Perhaps the Death Tarot Card is a wake up call. It is reminding us to open our eyes and embrace the world around us. In this regard, it may refer to our own lack of perspective. Are we missing the bigger picture? Does our life have meaning? Are we failing to see the beauty in our (positive) relationships? Kat Black’s imagery beckons us to open our eyes and speak from our hearts. She reminds us to shift our consciousness (from the mire of the past..) and embrace the divine that is within all of us (to the divine promise of a better future..). In this regard, Death is truly the transcendence of one's level of awareness and perceptions, forever reminding us to wake up to the world around us (that has really been there the whole time..waiting for us to return to it, to risk sharing our soul diamonds/personal treasure within, with others..who can truly benefit and/or appreciate them).

[http://tarotreadingpsychic.com/tarot-reading-death-tarot-card/]
Picture Added 01-08-2012 05:12 PM
Added by CosmicBlyss

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. CosmicBlyss
    07-15-2012 04:59 PM
    CosmicBlyss

Because everything is better in Latin, the stone is inscribed - "VITA MUTATAR NON TOLLITUR", which for us plebes translates to, "Life is changed, not taken away."

As the piece of information I least want to deal with in this reading, I take that to be a gentle reminder to roll with the punches, even those I think I don't like, because sometimes the only choice we have in a given situation is how much grace and aplomb we show in it.

(http://78whispers.blogspot.com/2011/...of-swords.html)

~ Fly like an Eagle ~ Seal

Yeah, think I better get up
    Time keeps on slippin' into the future..
    Fly like an eagle, to the sea
    I wanna fly like an eagle, let my spirit carry me
    Fly right into the future..

Let me fly like and eagle, to the sea
    Fly like an eagle, let that spirit carry me
    I wanna fly right into the future

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly, isn't that crazy?