Need some help identifying my true self.

I don't have a time of birth and it's no longer accessible as my mother is now disabled and cannot speak correctly and is paralysed down one side.

I am a Cancer sun, that is where it ends.

However i am a very competitive person, not in the sense that i compete with everyone no matter what but when i want to do well at something and overcome someone else i will put all my effort in and will either die trying or will overcome them with confidence.

Sometimes my emotional Cancer side can overwhelm my logical and accurate thinking.

I have a mega sized temper that will crush anyone if i unleash it but it depends, i will give you a verbal warning at first that this is not a good idea, if prodded long enough i will become more angrier the more you try to stand over me and will not back down.

I can sometimes be lazy but this is circumstantial more than a trait.

I love to enrich myself with knowledge about things, human body, nature.. all sorts really and am really into tech stuff, i also love learning about others.

I can be kind of childish in a fun way if i want to be and i love to feel a bit free... a bit quirky and fun loving.

I also am not that great with money, but from experiences am learning.

I get a rough feeling that i have some Aries, and some other signs assigned to me but i can't but my finger on it and i am not too clued up on this stuff but am fascinated with it.

I am a very sexual person but am not a player and reserve that for the one i truly love.

I also stand by loyalty and the positives of the Cancer sign like an unstoppable force, you will never change that part of me, i can't cheat and really dislike those who do it.
However i'm not very judgemental and try to get on with everyone.

Could anyone help me with this? Thanking you kindly :)

Birth date is 16th July 1990, Birmingham England.

Last edited:

waybread

Please post your chart, using the free charts pages at Astrodienst www.astro.com as they have the easiest format to read. Input your birth time as "unknown." This will give you a chart without houses, but we can still see planets in signs and their relationship to one another. Alternatively, check and see whether your city or county's office of vital records (recorder's office) has a birth certificate on file for you that includes your birth time. It is very common for people to lose their birth certificate and request a copy-- but some jurisdictions recorded birth times and some did not.

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart.

Then save your chart to your computer, and input it following the prompts when you click on "go advanced" and "manage attachments" at the bottom of your next message, so you can attach your chart.

Many of the character traits you describe probably relate to something other than your sun sign, or they relate to hard aspects to your sun.

Please post your chart, using the free charts pages at Astrodienst www.astro.com as they have the easiest format to read. Input your birth time as "unknown." This will give you a chart without houses, but we can still see planets in signs and their relationship to one another. Alternatively, check and see whether your city or county's office of vital records (recorder's office) has a birth certificate on file for you that includes your birth time. It is very common for people to lose their birth certificate and request a copy-- but some jurisdictions recorded birth times and some did not.

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart.

Then save your chart to your computer, and input it following the prompts when you click on "go advanced" and "manage attachments" at the bottom of your next message, so you can attach your chart.

Many of the character traits you describe probably relate to something other than your sun sign, or they relate to hard aspects to your sun.

graphic

Witchyone

As Waybread mentioned, you can't know your house placements without your birth time, so there are a good many important things you can't know from this chart, but you do now know some important placements that you can research, using Google. That would probably be more helpful to you than me cutting and pasting a bunch of descriptions. I starred the ones I think are probably most important.

*Sun in Cancer, as you know
*Moon in Taurus
Mars in Taurus
Jupiter in Cancer
Mercury in Leo
*Saturn in Capricorn

And you have some powerful aspects to research as well:
Sun conjunct Jupiter (in Cancer)
Sun opposition Saturn
Sun opposition Jupiter
Moon conjunct Mars (in Taurus)
Moon opposition Pluto

Good luck!

Would anyone agree that my mars may be Aries?
I'm sometimes very fast to get angry and will demolish whoever attempted to invade my personal space or the person who started it.

Long write up below

But i have a contradiction too i am scared of conflict and do not like fighting, but i will fight as hard as you can and more, you put me on my *** i get back up and don't stop, i'm actually scary when i am angry.

Like here is an example, a teen girl was giving my brother and father verbal abuse but not directly, it was done every time they walked passed her at our local shop and i knew intuitively what was going on as she was showing off in front of her friends.

I walked back to the shop and confronted her, told her to get her dad here now as i'm going to knock the hell out of him and i'm at the same time on the phone to the police... see the contradiction? I mean who phones the police and says they are going to know the hell out of someone's father?...

Her father turns up with his son to see what's going off i mentioned you need to sort your daughter out, at this point i have calmed down because my fear is coming in yet at the same time my other side knows no limits and if he had physically come up to me and tried it my bad side will take over and i will fight with everything i have.

I have a bad history growing up, i was beaten as a child by my father, and my mum well she did it out of frustration and a lot of other things too.

My mother is a Cancer too, and my father is a Libra.... their relationship has been bad forever, my mum lacks the emotional comforts and my dad's all about him not having freedom. He is also a liar.... i catch him out very often, he has always done this or that too, and will use things to make himself look better, despite him never worked once in the entire time i have been alive.

My mum once lost it because well my brother and my 2 sisters were too hard to cope with on her own after my dad was separated due to a false allegation by my older sister who is an Aquarius...

My mum was far too protective over me and my siblings, i never had any friends really as i was always in the house even when i wanted to go out so this did not help my social aspects.

I was diagnosed with ADHD which i was put on RITALIN for and that caused me to have convulsions which i was then diagnosed with epilepsy.

In foster care (i went in at 12 years old) i was taken off RITALIN and put on Dexidrin for ADHD and Carbomezipan for epilepsy.

My seizures stopped and my behavior was noted to not really different if i was on the tablets or not, they stopped all medication and it was later known i was wrongly diagnosed with both illnesses.

I was bullied in school too as i never knew myself, and would attempt to be someone i was not and found it very hard to cope with even myself.

I left school and my carer was a Cancer too, she is amazing and i will stand by her until the end, learnt a lot from her, i also learnt how to be better socially as well she is a more social Cancer than normal :)

I had to leave care and was basically homeless but went into shared accommodation and in that time had signed myself up for the British Army.

I lived with a thief at first, and when i left care i said to myself this is now where i don't take anything from anyone i stand my ground and will not allow myself to be weak.

So anyway lived with this guy , my birthday came a long and i had a card that i knew nothing about from ny carers aunty who is also a Cancer star sign... she mentioned there was money in it too.

So when i got back i went looking for it since the guy was not in the house, found it in his room without the money.

I spent maybe 5 hours in a huge rage smashing his entire room up, every belonging he owned and when he got back i knocked him clean out.

I think the police were rang or at least that's what next door said but they never arrived.

I was removed from that accommodation and put in a different one with a 44 year old alcoholic. He brought home a lady once maybe in her 30's? well he was clearly drunk and she seemed to be sober, but she looked uncomfortable, and there is mein the corner just chilling playing a video game.

He is wanting to get her upstairs and be rude about it and she is not having any of it, so he get's wound up and knocks the large mirror off the wall... i had nothing on my feet, i said you better had clean that up, so he did start to.

I moved over to the stairs as the stairs were in the living room so that he could sort out the broken glass around my area.

He comes over to me and attempts to pin me down, i push him back and lay into him but i stopped myself going too far, i mean i was not a big lad i was 6 foot but had no muscle mass so he only got a black eye and a huge dent in his ego from the lady watching.

He was removed and a pot head lived with me instead, he was cool always chill and not an issue, i left him my video game console and some stuff i did not really need and wished him the best of luck out there.

Headed off into the Army.

The Army is where i learnt a lot more about myself, just how far i can be pushed and controlled aggression.

Basic Army training was no cake walk not even close.

I then decided to push myself further as not everyone thought i could even pass basic Army training, i knew the people i had by my side but i wanted to destroy my doubters.

I signed up for 7th Parachute Regiment and successfully passed some of the hardest training in the British Army.

I came out of the Army because my mum had gotten Cancer at the time, and it killed me off inside, i started to lag behind and my Cancer emotions started to show through i broke down in front of my Commanding Officer and i wanted out no matter how i got it.

I went AWOL and was then arrested by Military Police and was sentenced to 3 months in MCTC.. basically a correction place for soldiers who break Army or civilian law.

I could have gotten life as AWOL is a very bad crime in the Army.

I think i was given a much easier sentence as my CO knew i was hurting and i put a huge fight up with him too.

I was given a honourable discharge from service and could again serve any time with the British Army i was a good soldier and honoured for what i did even though i committed a crime.

My mum got over the Cancer and has never had it again but not long after had 2 major bleeds to the head and is now disabled.

I met my first GF in 2010 when i left the Army she was a Scorpio, amazing woman been through hell herself, though i was 20 years old and she was 35 at the time, we were meant for each other and i had the most amazing 3 years with her.

She passed away in 2013 and she said she did not want me at the funeral, so i stuck by her words, this was that she did not want her death to be too hard on me.

It still hurt way more than anything before.

I did a write up near this time i have taken a screenshot of it, i did not care where i posted it i just had to write it and for someone to see it, so i did it on Overclock.net as i'm a techy person i love computers etc and well...

V7CkUl9.png

I also lost 2 grand parents and an uncle, but was never as close to them as my foster family or my mum.

Not sure if this helps it's personal, but i am trying to help you see how i work inside.

Last edited:

waybread

Well, you've surely had a lot going on in your life!

But just to focus on the astrology-- no, you wouldn't have Mars in Aries. This planet moves one degree every two days, and it's far enough into Taurus to be undoubtedly in Taurus. However, your moon conjuncts Mars, which indicates that your emotional nature (moon) is liable to be tied up in feelings of aggression and anger.

You can decide if this is the most constructive use of your energy.

Well, you've surely had a lot going on in your life!

But just to focus on the astrology-- no, you wouldn't have Mars in Aries. This planet moves one degree every two days, and it's far enough into Taurus to be undoubtedly in Taurus. However, your moon conjuncts Mars, which indicates that your emotional nature (moon) is liable to be tied up in feelings of aggression and anger.

You can decide if this is the most constructive use of your energy.

Ok i always thought that my hot head type of anger may have been a more fire sign like trait.

Thanks for the feedback on this!

I also have a large attraction to an Aries female, she spoke to me first and i got all the right signals from her and opened up to her much faster than your typical cancer, pretty much there and then.

She has fancied me since the age of 13 when i was in care...

Her time of date is unknown but what do you think of this?

graphic

All i know is that i do understand her sign and her need for space much like me, like we have not spoke that much since last week and she's having some family problems, i just every now and then ask how she is, and support her.

I have not hidden any aspect of myself from her, but she does not like clingy people, i asked her in what way? basically no freedom to go out etc, i said that will not be a problem for me, and i know i can accommodate her wishes, i am far more flexible than many may believe.

Last edited: