Will my mom get her visa approved?

ScorpAsc5

Hello,

I am already in the US and I have applied for my mother's tourist visa and her interview is on 7 November 2016 in India. She won't be traveling till next year but I just wish to get her tourist visa at least approved.

My question is if she will get her visa approved? Tourist visa to US is approved for 10 years.

1st house is in Capricorn (Saturn) and 9th house is in Libra (Venus). Saturn and Venus conjunct in 11th house so it's a yes?

I am willing to learn how to read charts too.

Thanks very much!

Last edited:

MingWeiWang

Wow, Glad to know your mother got the Visa and thank you for your update.

Previously ,I said no, because the Moon (your mother's 10th house ruler) was squared to the Sun (your mother's 11th house ruler ,her wish ,and aslo the natural signficator of the goverment ) ,and allien to Mars.

But ,Mars in your house, that means your mother will live together with you , and you have already been in USA!

What's a amazing chart!

tikana

Wow, Glad to know your mother got the Visa and thank you for your update.

Previously ,I said no, because the Moon (your mother's 10th house ruler) was squared to the Sun (your mother's 11th house ruler ,her wish ,and aslo the natural signficator of the goverment ) ,and allien to Mars.

But ,Mars in your house, that means your mother will live together with you , and you have already been in USA!

What's a amazing chart!

Hi

So Mars rules his mom
She is in his 1st
Moon trines venus l9