Resolved: Will I enter a relationship? 2014-2015

Bunraku

I messaged this to a member here a while ago, and I surely thought it wouldn’t manifest because it took over 3 months to complete, but she said time restrictions don’t always work in horary. So I waited and waited ... and yes there was a man who approached me, and the ‘relationship' wasn’t very successful and was very short lived because I had cold feet. He was the more eager one, always initiating and trying to invite me into his place. Eventually I just stopped talking to him because I wasn’t feeling it anymore. I had work full time for that period so I didn’t really have time to do anything else. I totally did not handle that well :andy:

It took over 5 months to happen, maybe 6. See the sextile aspect between Merc and Jup, and receptions dancing around those planets and in between. Jupiter is angular. Moon squares malefics and oppose 4th and square 6th.

Attachments

• relationship horary 2014.gif
    relationship horary 2014.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 51

rafaella

I messaged this to a member here a while ago, and I surely thought it wouldn’t manifest because it took over 3 months to complete, but she said time restrictions don’t always work in horary. So I waited and waited ... and yes there was a man who approached me, and the ‘relationship' wasn’t very successful and was very short lived because I had cold feet. He was the more eager one, always initiating and trying to invite me into his place. Eventually I just stopped talking to him because I wasn’t feeling it anymore. I had work full time for that period so I didn’t really have time to do anything else. I totally did not handle that well :andy:

It took over 5 months to happen, maybe 6. See the sextile aspect between Merc and Jup, and receptions dancing around those planets and in between. Jupiter is angular. Moon squares malefics and oppose 4th and square 6th.

The 5 month timing is in the chart - always check when significators complete the aspect, by the time Mercury and Jupiter complete the aspect Jupiter is at 12.10 Leo. Which means Mercury has to travel 5 degrees to complete aspect with Jupiter. Jupiter doesn't sit around and wait, its also moving, so Mercury has to catch up.

In the chart there is a 4 degree difference, so I'd say 4-5 months.

Thanks for updating! :)