A little lost lately. Would love someone to help through chart reading.

kth1490

9HQBFjb.jpg

iqat4uK.jpg

Hf68Scb.jpg

astrology02

Hi,

I don't have time right now to do a full chart reading...will have a look later :)

But the one thing that stood out is that Pluto right now is transiting your 5th house Capricorn stellium. It is really probably causing some powerful events in your life causing you to do some serious soul searching. + transiting pluto is not tightly squaring your moon, but still it will be felt.

Also transiting Saturn is almost exactly conjunct your natal mars in the 4th. You may feel like that old saying "1 steps forward, 2 steps back" like you have to work extra hard right now but aren't seeing the rewards you deserve.

Transiting Neptune is going through your 7th house- so there can be some confusion around relationships/ where you stand with people.

To be honest anyone with a lot of planets in Capricorn or cardinal signs will feel the effects of pluto right now. I am going through the Pluto conjunct asc. transit and it is causing me to evaluate everything. Anything that was built on shaky foundations in my life has crumbled.

But I will say this- there is a great opportunity here with those pluto transits. You have a chance to build your inner strength. If you do meditation or yoga it will lessen the effects. To me you have a positive chart- yes no chart is perfect, but there is a lot of potential in your chart. But I do see a very trying time that is calling you to look inward. So if you can get through the next little while, things will be good- just see this as a temporary road block.

Pluto and Saturn are making things a bit challenging for you now- but there is also great potential there to learn and grow.

Look up "pluto conjunct sun transit" I feel if you can understand the deeper meaning of pluto and what it is calling you to do- you can overcome any difficulties more easily :)

kth1490

Hi,

I don't have time right now to do a full chart reading...will have a look later :)

But the one thing that stood out is that Pluto right now is transiting your 5th house Capricorn stellium. It is really probably causing some powerful events in your life causing you to do some serious soul searching. + transiting pluto is not tightly squaring your moon, but still it will be felt.

Also transiting Saturn is almost exactly conjunct your natal mars in the 4th. You may feel like that old saying "1 steps forward, 2 steps back" like you have to work extra hard right now but aren't seeing the rewards you deserve.

Transiting Neptune is going through your 7th house- so there can be some confusion around relationships/ where you stand with people.

To be honest anyone with a lot of planets in Capricorn or cardinal signs will feel the effects of pluto right now. I am going through the Pluto conjunct asc. transit and it is causing me to evaluate everything. Anything that was built on shaky foundations in my life has crumbled.

But I will say this- there is a great opportunity here with those pluto transits. You have a chance to build your inner strength. If you do meditation or yoga it will lessen the effects. To me you have a positive chart- yes no chart is perfect, but there is a lot of potential in your chart. But I do see a very trying time that is calling you to look inward. So if you can get through the next little while, things will be good- just see this as a temporary road block.

Pluto and Saturn are making things a bit challenging for you now- but there is also great potential there to learn and grow.

Look up "pluto conjunct sun transit" I feel if you can understand the deeper meaning of pluto and what it is calling you to do- you can overcome any difficulties more easily :)

Wow, thank you so much for your words. I've been reading about Pluto. It seems like I have to learn to let go of what is no longer serving me or Pluto will give me a tough time. I'm going to think of this as a caterpillar to butterfly period of my life. Thanks again and any other insights are welcomed!!!

rahu

Banned
hi kth1490

it seems that you have had a few unsettling relationships over the last 6 months or so. this may be why you find yourself aimless as it is likely that both of these liaisons disenchanted you and confused you.
last year in may there might have been a real love affair that seemed right ,but then it suddenly broke up late june. it seemed to have started really idealistically but then just stopped unexplained.

in December between the 10th and 18th, another fling started. this one seems to be very social and very sexual. but there was a mystery around him . and again he suddenly broke up in early January around the 8th.
so your "confusion" now is that you just don't know when to trust someone.

you are very idealistic in life and love and I think you have been emotionally taken advantage of lately.
rahu

mars/venusmp 9cap0 may 18 2015
Uranus 6 cap00 jun 19 opposed to Jupiter 4can40 jul3
mars/Neptune mp 27sag20 dec 10 2015 mars/neptune
vensu/pluto mp 26sag21 dec 18 2015
mars/Uranus mp 24sag12 jan 8 2016

kth1490

Thank you, very accurate even right down to the dates. If you don't mind will this be an ongoing theme for me? And I understand that Pisces on my 8th house cusp/descendant (I'm fairly new to learning about astrology) makes me like this, is there any way of becoming more realistic about things?

rahu

Banned
hi again kth1490

you actually have an extraordinary aspect pattern. Saturn and Neptune are conjunct your sun with their midpoints exactly conjunct your sun.
psychologically this shows a fluid ego structure. this means that outside influences affect you personality easily. you ego does not restrict the possibilities that reality can bring. this can make you a space case but it can also make you almost mediumistic because astral/psychic influence can reach your subconscious mind and emotions intact.
then the mercury/Uranus midpoint is also conjunct the sun. this gives psychological influences that are in some ways opposite the "spacey vibs" of Neptune and Saturn. this shows a very intelligent and quick witted mind. this can give astral/vivid/out of the body dream/states and shows you have powerful psychic abilities. but the Saturn/Neptune influence can give low self esteem ,that blocks you from realizing your psychic abilities. what is extraordinary is that you have both a intuitive mind and strong rational ,deductive mind.
rahu

rahu

Banned
Thank you, very accurate even right down to the dates. If you don't mind will this be an ongoing theme for me? And I understand that Pisces on my 8th house cusp/descendant (I'm fairly new to learning about astrology) makes me like this, is there any way of becoming more realistic about things?

well kth1490. in addition to these interesting psychic abilities you have, you are also a very romantic ,physical and and loving soul.
mercury is square to the moon and eros is conjunct to mercury. this shows you strong mental and emotional impulses and with eros it show how romance colors your thoughts and emotions. with this pattern you can easily fall in love with someone because of their thoughts and ideas.
psyche is on you descendant and square to lilth. this also shows a very idealistic and sensitive soul. you are almost powerless to resist love as spiritual attraction and love are corner post of your personality and emotions.
the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct you north node. again this is a pattern showing you are a idealistic, romantic soul. this is a very attractive aspect abnd brings many toward you.but sedan is square to orcus which shows that selfish and carnal men are also drawn to you. this is very difficult and dangerous because these guy will seem to be speaking the truth to you al the while just waiting to take advantage.
nymphe is conjunct to nessus and square to Jupiter. this shows that part of you inability to read sexual situation is because in your childhood there was some form of abuse. most likely by a authority figure or some family member.as this tends to show this occurred at a very early age ,you may not have any remembrance but you therefore may have a blind spot as to when some one is seeking to control you.
eris is square to your sun and Saturn. as you have many /psychic/spiritual romantic vibrations, you also have a very sexual and physical appetite for life. this puts you in a very delicate situation because you attract both the very romantic and loving people but also very selfish and carnally oriented people. with Saturn and sun square to eris, you early abuse could be from your father.
pluto is square to the node and your Eros/psyche midpoint.
I hope I am not to brash or insensitive but this aspect shows for sure that there was severe abuse in your child hood. pluto also tend to show these experiences are repressed. this repression is why you can't weed out the good guys from the bad guys. in fact with this blind spot , you will tend to be drawn to the selfish users of you.

you are such a s gifted child, I would suggest some type of counseling from a abuse counselors. they may be able to help you see how to recognize those who approach you to victimize you and those who approach you to reciprocate you loving nature.

rahu