How would you interpet this NN?

TurquoiseSky

Attachments

• Natal-chart.jpg
    Natal-chart.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 62

TurquoiseSky

I think having my North Node in Pisces has to do with me having faith in the universe, trusting, and letting go of control. With my South Node in Virgo, I've been a perfectionist and wanted things to be perfect and am very analytical, but this I need to let go of to embrace Pisces qualities.

Pisces is also very creative and into the spiritual and metaphysical realm. Also, with my NN in the 11th do you think this could have to do with astrology?

Could my purpose in this lifetime mean using my creativity + intuition (Pisces) to selflessly help others (Pisces) through sharing information with society and the collective (Aquarius) possibly even astrological information (Aquarius)?

TurquoiseSky

Also how would you guys interpret, Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th house trine NN is Pisces 11th house?

Could this mean that relationships and partnerships can assist me to realize the full potential of my destiny and purpose in this lifetime, and perhaps the people who help me are people that I share a karmic connection to?

Could it mean that I can powerfully affect others?

Thanks for your insights!

Osamenor

Staff member
I think having my North Node in Pisces has to do with me having faith in the universe, trusting, and letting go of control. With my South Node in Virgo, I've been a perfectionist and wanted things to be perfect and am very analytical
Have you experienced this for yourself, or are you saying that because you've heard that's what people with the south node in Virgo are supposed to be like?

but this I need to let go of to embrace Pisces qualities.
South node means multiple things: what's served its purpose already, or what's dysfunctional about the patterns you brought in from your karmic past, or gifts from the past that you can use now without having to work particularly hard for them. Usually, it means all those things at once. The gifts from the past part is not something to let go of, it's your greatest resource.

Pisces is also very creative and into the spiritual and metaphysical realm. Also, with my NN in the 11th do you think this could have to do with astrology?

Could my purpose in this lifetime mean using my creativity + intuition (Pisces) to selflessly help others (Pisces) through sharing information with society and the collective (Aquarius) possibly even astrological information (Aquarius)?

Could be... and there's something else I see. Your chart overall looks like you're very creative. Perhaps you're especially talented in a particular form of creative art. Would you say that's true?

If the answer to that is yes, I think your big picture, including the south/north node story, has to do with developing your creativity further. We could discuss this at greater length, but first please let me know if I'm on the right track!

TurquoiseSky

Thank you for all your insights Osamenor!

Have you experienced this for yourself, or are you saying that because you've heard that's what people with the south node in Virgo are supposed to be like?

I am speaking from my own experience. For example, throughout school I have always been a straight A student always wanting to do my very best and have been a perfectionist and very analytical. These Virgo traits, work ethic and attention to details helped me to get great grades into college as well. I graduated magna cum laude from my university. I think my natal placements of Mercury sextile Saturn and Uranus also helped me. You are right that the SN Virgo energy is a great resource to carry with me throughout my journey.

Could be... and there's something else I see. Your chart overall looks like you're very creative. Perhaps you're especially talented in a particular form of creative art. Would you say that's true?

Yes I would say I am a very creative person. I find beauty in so many things and absolutely love art. Growing up I always had my art projects displayed in the school's art shows. I think I am still figuring out what art form suits me best. But right now I am creating mixed media art that I love. Do you think there is a specific art form I could be really good at, based on my chart?

If the answer to that is yes, I think your big picture, including the south/north node story, has to do with developing your creativity further. We could discuss this at greater length, but first please let me know if I'm on the right track!

I think you are right about developing my creativity further. Do you think that with my SN in the 5th house, I created things for my own pleasure and enjoyment in past lives but now with my NN in the 11th house, in this lifetime I need to share my creations with the world?

Osamenor

Staff member
I am speaking from my own experience. For example, throughout school I have always been a straight A student always wanting to do my very best and have been a perfectionist and very analytical. These Virgo traits, work ethic and attention to details helped me to get great grades into college as well. I graduated magna cum laude from my university. I think my natal placements of Mercury sextile Saturn and Uranus also helped me. You are right that the SN Virgo energy is a great resource to carry with me throughout my journey.

Not only is your Mercury sextile Saturn and Uranus, it's also sextile Venus, which trines Uranus and Saturn, forming a minor grand trine. Venus and Mercury are both in detriment, but they're in mutual reception, so they boost each other, and the harmonious aspect between them would only give them more of a boost.

That is, the harmonious aspect helps them work very well together. The work, however, can be for better or worse. That plays into your south node story (more below).

Do you think there is a specific art form I could be really good at, based on my chart?
Since you really like visual arts, I would say go for that. Thinking of the archetypes I saw in your chart, my first thought was music, because of the archetypes that go with your sun, moon, and rising signs. Libra's archetypes include the Artist, Leo's include the Performer, and Taurus's include the Musician. Put that together, and it sounds like music! But in no way does that exclude visual arts. The archetypes are just ways to describe the signs, not necessarily the career of someone who has them highlighted.

It probably is necessary for you to work in the arts. When your sun is in the sixth house, your core personal growth over your lifetime is mainly through your work. That can mean what you do for a living, or it can mean whatever work you do that gives your life meaning, whether or not it's a "real" job. A Libra sun in the sixth suggests someone who needs their life's work to be artistic. (John Lennon had that placement, too, btw.)

It might also mean you need to form partnerships with others to do that work. Libra is also associated with partnership, and so is Venus... and you have Venus in Virgo, which is about work and perfecting yourself through work, in the fifth house, which is about creativity.

I think you are right about developing my creativity further. Do you think that with my SN in the 5th house, I created things for my own pleasure and enjoyment in past lives but now with my NN in the 11th house, in this lifetime I need to share my creations with the world?

That's certainly a possible interpretation of SN in the fifth/NN in the eleventh. Since you're so oriented to creative arts in this life, it's a highly likely interpretation. The fifth house placement could also mean that you dissipated... didn't work as well on your art as you really needed to... and the Virgo placement suggests you may have been too self critical, possibly to the point that it interfered with your work.

There's yet another piece of the picture that I see: sexual/romantic relationships having been very key for you in that life, and probably a factor in both helping and hindering you. But that's a subject for another post, when I have time to make it.

TurquoiseSky

Thank you Osamenor for your insight! I didn't realize I have a Minor Grand Trine, so thank you for bringing that to my attention.

I really love music and I always thought it would be awesome to be in a band, but I don't think that is going to happen this time around. I think I will stick to creating artwork, but I will always love music as well.

Having fulfilling work does resonate with me, especially if it involves being creative. I didn't know that John Lennon had his Sun in Libra in the 6th house, that is interesting.

I would enjoy hearing your take on my romantic relationships, helping and hindering me in a past life, whenever you get a chance.

Thanks again for your insights.

TurquoiseSky

hi

I would recalculate with the true node and true lilth which is h13

rahu

Rahu, I have attached the chart with the true node and lilith. Is this what you meant?

How would you interpret these placements in regards to my North Node and what lessons I must learn in this life?

Attachments

• natalchart.gif
    natalchart.gif
    93.3 KB · Views: 41

Osamenor

Staff member
Rahu, I have attached the chart with the true node and lilith. Is this what you meant?

How would you interpret these placements in regards to my North Node and what lessons I must learn in this life?

I don't know how rahu would interpret that, but from my perspective, the difference between true node and mean node isn't enough to change the node story unless true node and mean node are in different signs, or to a lesser extent, different houses, which happens when the nodes are right at the sign or house cusp. The difference between true node and mean node (they're different ways of calculating the nodes' positions, and their results vary by up to a degree or two) is too small to change any of the aspects involving them.

In your case, true node and mean node are in the same sign and house, so it doesn't matter which one you use. For people who get different sign and/or house results using true node vs mean node, interpreting the nodes is more complex. The best solution is to read both south node stories and see which one resonates more strongly. The one time I've read for someone who had true node and mean node in different signs, they decided mean node made more sense.

I don't have the time or energy to delve into the rest of your south node story right now, but I haven't forgotten. I might get there tomorrow, or not for another week, but I'll get there.

rahu

Banned
hi turquoiseSky
you node/lilth conjunction shows you to be extremely sensitive and intuitive. you can "feel" what others are feeling or thinking with out trying.
often you could be confusing because these sensation just come up into your consciousness. sometimes you don't know why you know things that you just know.
your venus/mars midpoint is square lilth and the nodal axis, showing you to be graceful, loving and attractive. but sometimes you cannot control the attraction others feel for you as your nature is inherently loving and warm.

your Jupiter/Venus squares midpoint is square to your sun/mercury midpoint which shows you have a happy, social and outgoing aspect to your personality. you are with friends and likely thy come to you for advise..
you moon is square to Pluto which shows that even with a happy façade, you have emotional issues which make you seek solitude at times. with the Saturn/Uranus conjunction semi square to pluto and these midpoints opposed to Jupiter, there may be issues with your father and your childhood may have been confining or restrictive.as you moon/pluto midpoint is square to Saturn and Uranus, it seems that your loving and attractive nature has brought you emotional hardship and pain at time. and with the mars/Neptune midpoint opposed to the venus/moon midpoint ,you have had more than your fair share of dishonest relationships and you may have insecurities dealing with intimate relationships as a result. the moon pluto square can show there are repressed emotional memories that with hinder you expression of love until you come to grips with certain childhood experiences. there is a sense that your grandparents were important and it is possible you parents broke up.

your mars is square to the Uranus/Neptune and Saturn/Neptune midpoints. this shows you wide areas of interest and you are drawn to usual or fringe people and endeavors. but often your are vacillating and change your direction or goals after you have made a decision what to do. very often you find that you end up in places that you did meant to go and many times even your friends are surprised at what you do and how your react.
you are in the middle of changes. you have let go of people of ambitions starting in june, more correctly people are falling away from you as you change you direction, even though you don't know where these changes are taking you.
the end of december will finalize you changing life and totally new options could appear at the end of december.
mercury is sextile to Saturn and Uranus giving you a quick and intelligent mind, yet also mental powers of concentration and contemplation. you have good deductive reasoning powers and you are a born arbitrator, in that you can see how to resolve potential conflicts and how to change obstacles for the better. you are a born problem solver, though as I said sometimes you become confused and find it hard to make decisions concerning your own life.
I can't say what lessons you are to learn, but these are some of the dynamics of your life .

rahu

TurquoiseSky

Thank you Rahu for all of your insights and for taking the time to analyze aspects in my chart! What you wrote really resonates with me.

hi turquoiseSky
you node/lilth conjunction shows you to be extremely sensitive and intuitive. you can "feel" what others are feeling or thinking with out trying. often you could be confusing because these sensation just come up into your consciousness. sometimes you don't know why you know things that you just know.

I totally agree with this. I feel like I am very intuitive. When you say "you could be confusing" do you mean confusing to others or I myself can become confused?

your Jupiter/Venus squares midpoint is square to your sun/mercury midpoint which shows you have a happy, social and outgoing aspect to your personality. you are with friends and likely thy come to you for advise..

You are right my friends often come to me for advice and I enjoy giving it to them. My degree is in Psychology.

it is possible you parents broke up.

Yes this is true, my parents broke up when I was just beginning high school. My mom was the one to leave. Is this evident by my Moon in 4th square Pluto in 7th? My mom packed her bags and left our home. When you said with Moon Pluto I have emotional issues -for a long time I was hurt about the divorce and carried feelings of abandonment with my mom being absent for many years of my life. I have let go of this though and have forgiven her.

you are in the middle of changes. you have let go of people of ambitions starting in june, more correctly people are falling away from you as you change you direction, even though you don't know where these changes are taking you.
the end of december will finalize you changing life and totally new options could appear at the end of december.

What transits are happening for me to finalize my changing life and to have new opportunities come by the end of December? What do you think these new options could be?

though as I said sometimes you become confused and find it hard to make decisions concerning your own life.
This is entirely true. It is very hard for me to figure out what life path and direction to take. This is why I am trying to focus on what the North Node means for me so I can go in that direction.

wilsontc

Staff member
NN in Pisces in 11th, to Sky

Sky,

You asked:
I was wondering how you all would interpret the North Node in Pisces in the 11th house?

I like to use keywords to quickly identify the relevant traits in a chart. So...Pisces (spirituality) modifying North node (future goals) focused in the 11th house (friends, also humanitarian). This suggests you have a goal of becoming a humanitarian in some way. Since this is in Pisces, it's important there be a spiritual connection to your humanitarian efforts.

Interpreting,

Tim

TurquoiseSky

I have recently been looking into the asteroids and I discovered that asteroid Diana is exactly conjunct my North Node to the minute.

I read that Diana can represent being single and child free, however I am married and want to have children, at least one. She can also represent independence. Based on my chart how would you guys interpret Diana conjunct my North Node?

Attachments

• northnode.gif
    northnode.gif
    93.3 KB · Views: 32

TurquoiseSky

Re: NN in Pisces in 11th, to Sky

Sky,
I like to use keywords to quickly identify the relevant traits in a chart. So...Pisces (spirituality) modifying North node (future goals) focused in the 11th house (friends, also humanitarian). This suggests you have a goal of becoming a humanitarian in some way. Since this is in Pisces, it's important there be a spiritual connection to your humanitarian efforts.

Tim, thank you for your insights. I do want to help people in some way. I got my B.S. in Psychology but I don't want to eventually become a Psychologist, I would love to take classes to eventually be a professional Astrologer one day. Would this fit into my North Node? Aquarius rules astrology and my North Node is in the 11th house ruled by Aquarius. Could this be me helping society and friends (11th house) through astrology (11th house) while being compassionate (Pisces) and using my intuition (Pisces)?

wilsontc

Staff member
Makes sense, to Sky

Sky,

You asked:
...I would love to take classes to eventually be a professional Astrologer one day. Would this fit into my North Node? Aquarius rules astrology and my North Node is in the 11th house ruled by Aquarius. Could this be me helping society and friends (11th house) through astrology (11th house) while being compassionate (Pisces) and using my intuition (Pisces)?

That makes sense to me!

Agreeing,

Tim

rahu

Banned
Thank you Rahu for all of your insights and for taking the time to analyze aspects in my chart! What you wrote really resonates with me.

I totally agree with this. I feel like I am very intuitive. When you say "you could be confusing" do you mean confusing to others or I myself can become confused?
actually both.

You are right my friends often come to me for advice and I enjoy giving it to them. My degree is in Psychology.

Yes this is true, my parents broke up when I was just beginning high school. My mom was the one to leave. Is this evident by my Moon in 4th square Pluto in 7th? My mom packed her bags and left our home. When you said with Moon Pluto I have emotional issues -for a long time I was hurt about the divorce and carried feelings of abandonment with my mom being absent for many years of my life. I have let go of this though and have forgiven her.

yes this would be an example of the hidden emotional issue.

What transits are happening for me to finalize my changing life and to have new opportunities come by the end of December? What do you think these new options could be?

the south node recently was conjunct to your mars at 3aries 10 on july 18th. this potentially ended a period of dispersion tha began when the node squared your neptune at 7cap 30 on june 5th.
now the node is heading toward a square to your natal Uranus at 27sg55 on December 12th. so right now more options may be opening up and your energy should be much stronger and clearer as the june/july period could have shown you to have low energy due to confusion. the node will then square to Saturn at 26sag57 on December 7th. this period would be when you have to make a concrete decision to the direction you must take. Saturn does not often give the most expansive choice, so you might have to take a option that promises hard work now but which gives you a stronger position in the future.

This is entirely true. It is very hard for me to figure out what life path and direction to take. This is why I am trying to focus on what the North Node means for me so I can go in that direction

tim analysis of the symbols seems coherent and you already have a degree in psychology so you may already be on your correct path.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I have recently been looking into the asteroids and I discovered that asteroid Diana is exactly conjunct my North Node to the minute.

I read that Diana can represent being single and child free, however I am married and want to have children, at least one. She can also represent independence. Based on my chart how would you guys interpret Diana conjunct my North Node?

Diana is a form of the primal mother goddess and she did have a child.
Diana was the goddess of nature and the hunt. she was sacred to the common people and symbolized the connection of life to nature.
I believe the exact conjunction is very significant as it shows the archetype of Diana is on you road of destiny. It fits very well with tim's comments that you should look to humanitarian outlooks. as you have a psychology degree , you might get advanced degrees in social welfare areas.

rahu