A question on declinations

conspiracy theorist

Alright, so what I am trying to figure out is if a planet is in aspect by declination (parallel/contra-parallel) to another planet/point but has no longitudinal relationship with them (conjunct, square...) AND is involved in an unrelated aspect pattern, does the two configurations get merged on the count of the common denominator?

Confusing? Then I'll use my chart as an example. Mercury is conjunct the Sun, Pluto and the fixed star Antares in my chart. Now, in declination he has no relationship to any of these points. However, he is parallel to Jupiter and the ascendant (parallel is like a conjunction in manifestation). Longitudinally, my ascendant is conjunct Jupiter, Mars and if you count out-of-sign aspects, Venus. Declination wise, my ascendant is also parallel to the fixed star facies.

So, does this mean that, through mercury, my ascendant also expresses 'solar', 'plutonian' and 'Antares' energies? And by extension, does mercury express itself with the merged energies of Jupiter, Mars, Venus and the fixed star Facies?

To throw another thing into the fray the Sun is parallel to both Uranus and Neptune, so does this mean that Mercury partakes in these energies as well?

I'll put my chart up so you see what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• radix.jpg
    radix.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 23
  • table1.pdf
    62 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

Alright, so what I am trying to figure out is if a planet is in aspect by declination (parallel/contra-parallel) to another planet/point but has no longitudinal relationship with them (conjunct, square...) AND is involved in an unrelated aspect pattern, does the two configurations get merged on the count of the common denominator?

Confusing? Then I'll use my chart as an example. Mercury is conjunct the Sun, Pluto and the fixed star Antares in my chart. Now, in declination he has no relationship to any of these points. However, he is parallel to Jupiter and the ascendant (parallel is like a conjunction in manifestation). Longitudinally, my ascendant is conjunct Jupiter, Mars and if you count out-of-sign aspects, Venus. Declination wise, my ascendant is also parallel to the fixed star facies.

So, does this mean that, through mercury, my ascendant also expresses 'solar', 'plutonian' and 'Antares' energies? And by extension, does mercury express itself with the merged energies of Jupiter, Mars, Venus and the fixed star Facies?

To throw another thing into the fray the Sun is parallel to both Uranus and Neptune, so does this mean that Mercury partakes in these energies as well?

I'll put my chart up so you see what I'm talking about.
Declination Charts
A New Way of Using Old Techniques
by Bette Denlinger©1996 Revised 1998, 2002 http://www.solsticepoint.com/decline.html

(Part Two): Declination Charts -- A New Way of Using Old Techniques by Bette Denlinger © 1996 Revised 1998, 2002

dr. farr recommends the following :smile:
I have found definite influences from 1.5 degree orb, and I must admit that I often use up to 2 degree orbs
and have usually found even these 2 degree Parallel orbs to be accurate.