Lost my Gold chain

Reena Chauhan

Hi
Pls help me i have lost my gold chain on 8th July 2015
I dnt know where the chain lost from my neck..
Pls pls pls help can i found it back again pls..
I am so worried...
Problem is that it was my mumma's chain.
Pls help me out pls

fensi88

Chart data: 9 jul 2015 6:29pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=20Sag46
Do not worry you will find it because ruler is rx!
Ruler and POF are in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.First look at places on the wall across from a door.
It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place, places of prayer and meditation, doctors office, clinic or in the garage.

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour: black, dark green, brown

POF is in Li in 9 house. Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or in the guest room. POF in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) .

Direction Southwest
Near colour: blue, white

Reena Chauhan

Actually i have loat my chain nearby my office or office place name(vikas nagar)
Actually i saw chain on 8th july at11:58 in my neck but after that i went somewhere by walk is ia of 2km distance from my office named (panthaghati) but when i came back i took my lunch after that round abou3:eek:clok ifound that my chain is lost with pendent Om (that is written in Hindi)..
After that i tried to find but ididnt find it anywhere.
Now i want to know is there any possibility to get my lost chan back.
And if yes then where can i find it.
Pls help m feeling so depressed and helpless.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Venus, natural ruler of jewlery, applying an aspect to 2nd house ruler Saturn, shows the necklace being returned. Moon is VOC so there is not anything you can do except letting everyone know you lost the necklace. Mercury is making an aspect to POF and it's antiscia inconj. Saturn which makes me think someone has found the necklace and it will be returned to you.

Best of luck,

Moondance

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Thinking about the Mercury/Part of fortune aspect makes me wonder if a reward is being offered for the necklace's recovery?

Moondance

Moondancing

Premium Member
I emailed Reena and the necklace still hasn't been found.

I still believe someone else found your necklace. With Mercury aspecting Part of Fortune, maybe they found someone who would give them quick cash for the item. Check pawn shops or places that buy people's jewelry.

Checking the Part of Find (Moon + 4th cusp - her planet's ruler) it falls at 22 Sag conj her asc. Showing, that she will be the person that finds the necklace. Couple indicators that the necklace won't be found but strong evidence that it will. Probably better than a 50/50 chance, imo. Here's the chart.

Attachments

• lost gold chain.jpg
    lost gold chain.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 24

Moondancing

Premium Member
That's not how astrology works, Reena. It just gives you a direction to look. Ask people you know or the police to tell you where pawn shops in your area might be. Be aware, I could be wrong but I'm sure you have looked everywhere and I thought this might be a possibility.

Good luck!

Moondance

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hello Mondance,

Thank you. But it seemed fensi88 used his time and location not the querent's .

Ming

Yes, astrologers do that when they receive a question from anywhere in the world, they use their own coordinates and time they come to understand the question. Horary is different from drawing a natal chart where you need the person's coordinates.

MingWeiWang

I thought discussing or posting a horary question in a public place is like that an astrologer brings his/her own question to other else so that it should be used the astrologer's (the querent here) time and coordinates.