Royal wedding for Prince Harry?

R4VEN

I have drawn Prince Harry's chart for myself with orbs set at 80%, just for accuracy.

His is a very intense bucket chart, with the `handle' of the bucket being his Moon in the 4th house. I think this provides the answers/reasons he may not have seriously partnered yet, given his close relationship with his mother. To hook himself up with a partner would represent a huge risk for him, given his mother `left' him just before he turned 13, a very delicate age for anyone. Besides, he still has a lot of growing up to do - emotionally, that is. The following page gives a very interesting insight into Moon in 4th people.
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookKarmaHouse4.htm

He is certainly capable of great things, is a leader, and will work obsessively towards that which is important to him. His Moon, besides being in Taurus and the 4th house, only has one (major) aspect, being a trine to his Virgo Sun. Despite some of his more private shenanigans - which the media has loved to report on - he is a very responsible man, and like his grandmother and grandfather (the Queen and Prince Philip), his Ascendant is Capricorn, and so he is born to rule and to lead. I suspect that he views leadership as his life's work, and everything and everyone else has to fit in.

I suspect that given the great love of his life so far has been his late mother, he will not partner for life until he is absolutely sure, and until he has matured emotionally. With Chiron in his 5th house, he may even have trouble with fidelity - and it's possible he already knows and accepts this. But his Chiron in the 5th indicates also that he should have children - for his own benefit, and to help him to mature emotionally.

I'll leave the whether he will or not up to others. I like to believe he has free will about this.

knowhow999

I have known people with moon in 4th house and their mothers have had many challenges to face. Also some of these individuals ended up having to "parent" their own mothers to a degree. This was reportedly the case with Prince William who nurtured his mother through her marital problems.

Blessings