Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2013, 06:35 PM
summer92 summer92 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
When will things get better for me?

I'm currently in shambles and trying to maintain my cool.I feel that I might be sabotaging my own success.I've been working very hard everyday,and the recent failure in terms of jobs and my non existent love life is tearing me down.

I do feel like giving up on it all,and going back home as I don't see it improving anytime.

I'm Moon in Cancer in H12 (worst house placement),and the applying aspects for me is House 6 and House 9 (why).It's just one basic question - when will things get better for me.I'm just tired of this repetitive failure.I know that it's something we all have to go through,but it's even worse when you're working very very hard for it.

__________________
http://www.wonderfulsoul.com/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Zarathu's Avatar
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 1.5 miles from the ocean, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
Posts: 5,134
Re: When will things get better for me?

Horary operates on the Yes or No Principle. Basically you need to ask a question that has a yes or no answer.

While we can get more information than yes or no, the basic start up comes from a yes or no question. Unless you lost something, horary is not very good at "When?" questions.

IMO, you need to look at your houses in your tertiary and minor progressed charts to get that kind of thing. There are other ways too.
__________________
zarathuastrology.zohosites.com/
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
summer92 (11-20-2013)
  #3  
Old 11-20-2013, 07:33 PM
summer92 summer92 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
Horary operates on the Yes or No Principle. Basically you need to ask a question that has a yes or no answer.

While we can get more information than yes or no, the basic start up comes from a yes or no question. Unless you lost something, horary is not very good at "When?" questions.

IMO, you need to look at your houses in your tertiary and minor progressed charts to get that kind of thing. There are other ways too.
Hi Zarathu

Thank you for clearing that up.I thought units would help clear that (giving an estimate of timing).I hate how I've been having negative horary charts anytime I cast.It's a downer,and always accurate.

I'll look into tertiary progressions.This is what it looks like,and I've never done one before.I'll look into it as soon as I can.

More than astrological advice,I was wondering if anyone here can recommend something to help me calm down? Ive been trying to be calm,tried meditating but nothing seems to be working.To make things worse,not having someone as a pillar of support is killing me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_254gw_08_kai_20131120.73874.31721.jpg (89.8 KB, 2 views)
__________________
http://www.wonderfulsoul.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-20-2013, 07:44 PM
Zarathu's Avatar
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 1.5 miles from the ocean, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
Posts: 5,134
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer92 View Post
Hi Zarathu

Thank you for clearing that up.I thought units would help clear that (giving an estimate of timing).I hate how I've been having negative horary charts anytime I cast.It's a downer,and always accurate.

I'll look into tertiary progressions.This is what it looks like,and I've never done one before.I'll look into it as soon as I can.

More than astrological advice,I was wondering if anyone here can recommend something to help me calm down? Ive been trying to be calm,tried meditating but nothing seems to be working.To make things worse,not having someone as a pillar of support is killing me.
That's not the chart I would use, but I think based on your questioning that the analysis is probalby above your pay grade.

If you are that uptight, have you considered seeing a physician?
__________________
zarathuastrology.zohosites.com/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-20-2013, 07:58 PM
summer92 summer92 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
That's not the chart I would use, but I think based on your questioning that the analysis is probalby above your pay grade.

If you are that uptight, have you considered seeing a physician?
I didn't understand the pay grade part Zarathu.

I have and it never helped me in the past.I felt working did and being occupied did,but I've never coped with failure when I have worked hard.I was complacent in the past but I've been pushing myself to the extreme with minimal results.
I know I can score well for exams,I'm confident intact I can,however it's things that are out of my hand that's getting to me.
I used to have disordered eating habits,and after getting healthy,I got trigerred recently which didn't help.I've been told by people to stop working hard as it's of no point.It's disheartening,and it's making me want to work harder,but when you see no result it's
Also in terms of relationships,I've finally come to the point where I've become detached from family and all that I want is someone to lean on,and even worse physical intimacy.I've never been like this before,but it's something that has been affecting me since October.I absolutely hate it as I feel like I can't do anything about it as I haven't met anyone worth involving in.
__________________
http://www.wonderfulsoul.com/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,288
Re: When will things get better for me?

An horary is not going to answer all those questions very easily. In some cases, like this one, it's best to look at the natal and transits and see what is going on overall in your life. But, very few people here are going to invest the time and effort needed to do a complete interpretation of your natal and transits to tell you what is happening in your life now.

After reading you 1st post again, I'm still not sure what you are asking about. You might want to clarify that more -- maybe describe what is wrong and with that, someone might be able to identify what might be causing that and when it might start subsiding.



__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marinka For This Useful Post:
Zarathu (11-20-2013)
  #7  
Old 11-20-2013, 08:18 PM
summer92 summer92 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinka View Post
An horary is not going to answer all those questions very easily. In some cases, like this one, it's best to look at the natal and transits and see what is going on overall in your life. But, very few people here are going to invest the time and effort needed to do a complete interpretation of your natal and transits to tell you what is happening in your life now.

After reading you 1st post again, I'm still not sure what you are asking about. You might want to clarify that more -- maybe describe what is wrong and with that, someone might be able to identify what might be causing that and when it might start subsiding.



Hi Marinka

Really sorry if I wasn't clear as I wasn't in the best state when I posted about it.I'm currently facing trouble in the job market,and the trouble I'm facing in general these days is with jobs in general (and relationships).I'm exhausted,but there's not a lot I can do now.

I guess it would be when would my job situation get better

Really sorry if I wasn't clear.Like I said,I'm in a pretty bad state.
__________________
http://www.wonderfulsoul.com/
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,288
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer92 View Post
Hi Marinka

Really sorry if I wasn't clear as I wasn't in the best state when I posted about it.I'm currently facing trouble in the job market,and the trouble I'm facing in general these days is with jobs in general (and relationships).I'm exhausted,but there's not a lot I can do now.

I guess it would be when would my job situation get better

Really sorry if I wasn't clear.Like I said,I'm in a pretty bad state.
It doesn't really sound like you have a good idea about what you were asking when you created the thread and posted and, one of the 1st rules about an horary question is that you need to get that question clear before you go to interpret. I suggest that you take a day or two and think over what you want to ask and then do a question again. And, don't roll more than 1 question into it - it's much harder to interpret that way. It's also best if it can be answered by a "Yes" or "No".

Also, if you ask about a job, specifically what do you want to know about a job? Remember that these questions are not usually spanning years, it may only be a few months ... sometimes weeks.
__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marinka For This Useful Post:
Zarathu (11-20-2013)
  #9  
Old 11-20-2013, 09:16 PM
summer92 summer92 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinka View Post
It doesn't really sound like you have a good idea about what you were asking when you created the thread and posted and, one of the 1st rules about an horary question is that you need to get that question clear before you go to interpret. I suggest that you take a day or two and think over what you want to ask and then do a question again. And, don't roll more than 1 question into it - it's much harder to interpret that way. It's also best if it can be answered by a "Yes" or "No".

Also, if you ask about a job, specifically what do you want to know about a job? Remember that these questions are not usually spanning years, it may only be a few months ... sometimes weeks.
It was actually a when question.I really thought this year would be better as my SR seemed promising =(
__________________
http://www.wonderfulsoul.com/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Zarathu's Avatar
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 1.5 miles from the ocean, Bar Harbor, ME, USA
Posts: 5,134
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer92 View Post
I didn't understand the pay grade part Zarathu.
I meant that I didn't think you had the skills to analyse a tertiary progressed chart. It may be an idiom you are unfamiliar with. You would need to look at several. and IMO, they need to be set up for the day of your birth each year, and also your Minor progressed chart too. I would also want to look at your Venus Return, and your Mars return.

But this is a lot of work, and I'm not offering to do it only suggesting that you do it right now. Some time in the future when you have more astrology skills, you could look at these kinds of things for these kinds of questions.
__________________
zarathuastrology.zohosites.com/

Last edited by Zarathu; 11-20-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-20-2013, 09:33 PM
summer92 summer92 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
I meant that I didn't think you had the skills to analyse a tertiary progressed chart. It may be an idiom you are unfamiliar with. You would need to look at several. and IMO, they need to be set up for the day of your birth each year, and also your Minor progressed chart too. I would also want to look at your Venus Return, and your Mars return.

But this is a lot of work, and I'm not offering to do it only suggesting that you do it right now. Some time in the future when you have more astrology skills, you could look at these kinds of things for these kinds of questions.
Thank you for letting me know about this! I will look into the Venus and Mars return (not sure what this is,but will google once I have the time).

I guess I'm just really frustrated and talking about it to happy individuals around me (in person) doesn't help.Astrology has helped me a lot in the past,but I hate how I keep running towards it anytime I feel desperate or sad.it's kind of like how I cast a horary,and the answer's negative all the time.I've reduced casting it due to that,as I'm scared of the outcome.Relationship wise (the past two charts I made),were all negative,and I did meet someone recently I have been very attracted to.However again the charts look very bad for me at the moment

Thank you,and 'I'm sorry if this thread has been unhelpful
__________________
http://www.wonderfulsoul.com/
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-21-2013, 02:58 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
rafaella's Profile Fields
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Downunder
Posts: 1,659
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer92 View Post
I'm currently in shambles and trying to maintain my cool.I feel that I might be sabotaging my own success.I've been working very hard everyday,and the recent failure in terms of jobs and my non existent love life is tearing me down.

I do feel like giving up on it all,and going back home as I don't see it improving anytime.

I'm Moon in Cancer in H12 (worst house placement),and the applying aspects for me is House 6 and House 9 (why).It's just one basic question - when will things get better for me.I'm just tired of this repetitive failure.I know that it's something we all have to go through,but it's even worse when you're working very very hard for it.

Are you still doing that course that you don't really want to do? Perhaps your unhappiness is linked with that course. Your emotional state is down and it brings everything else down as well. You've got Moon with dignity but in 12th house of unhappiness and isolation. This shows you having lots of good qualities and abilities yet you can't really act on them being in 12th. Moon trines Mercury next, ruler of 4th. Family? Perhaps you need to talk to family to get support, Mercury is in fall of Moon yet there is trine. So this shows family would support you but undercurrent negativity there. I think you wanted to continue doing this course because you felt pressured from family... is that so?

Jupiter, ruler of 10th has dignity but rx and right on asc, retrograding back towards it. So something will change here, going back to soemthing you had previously or perhaps your career path is changing. Or an old job returning.

I think better focus on one thing and do it well. Love will come when its meant to. Focus on things that are within your control. Like you work and career options. If you scatter your energy here and there, then you will accomplish nothing. Make a plan and stick to it. If you are doing something that you do not like doing even if you work hard at it, it brings your emotional state down, because you have negative emotions associated with it. Universe brings you what you think the most of. Whether its positive or negative.

I hope things change for you very soon in some positive way!

Best wishes!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
summer92 (11-23-2013)
  #13  
Old 11-21-2013, 03:45 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 11,314
Re: When will things get better for me?

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Success and the Part of Love to estimate a time-frame for this "when" question:

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon (NOTE: in whole sign, Moon is in the 1st house, in its rulership, and is sign-conjunct an exalted, angular Jupiter: these are very favorable placements!)
-Part of Success falls @ 12 Sagittarius
-Part of Love falls @ 5 Virgo

-Moon flows toward both the Part of Success and the Part of Love: indicates that these are definite possibilities of beginning within the time-frame of the chart
-I'll use the al-Biruni ascendant-based time-frame parameters for estimating timing in this chart:
-Cancer has a maximum 25 month time-frame according to the al-Biruni table; therefore we divide 25 months by the 12 houses of the chart, giving each house of the chart a time span of 2 months
-the Part of Love falls @ 5 Virgo: this is in the 3rd whole sign house of the chart: counting from the querent significator (Moon) to the Part of Love = 3 houses (inclusive of the house position of querent significator Moon): therefore we'll estimate that Love will come to the querent within the next 3 to 6 months
-the Part of Success falls @ 12 Sagittarius: this is 6 houses away from the querent significator Moon: therefore Success will come to the querent within the next 6 to 12 months.

For me, the chart indicates a positive near to intermediate future regarding Love and Success for the querent. I would say that the Cosmos is showing an optimistic indication and that the Cosmic answer is "hang in there-better things are coming in the not too distant future"...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
summer92 (11-21-2013)
  #14  
Old 11-21-2013, 06:59 AM
summer92 summer92 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Are you still doing that course that you don't really want to do? Perhaps your unhappiness is linked with that course. Your emotional state is down and it brings everything else down as well. You've got Moon with dignity but in 12th house of unhappiness and isolation. This shows you having lots of good qualities and abilities yet you can't really act on them being in 12th. Moon trines Mercury next, ruler of 4th. Family? Perhaps you need to talk to family to get support, Mercury is in fall of Moon yet there is trine. So this shows family would support you but undercurrent negativity there. I think you wanted to continue doing this course because you felt pressured from family... is that so?

Jupiter, ruler of 10th has dignity but rx and right on asc, retrograding back towards it. So something will change here, going back to soemthing you had previously or perhaps your career path is changing. Or an old job returning.

I think better focus on one thing and do it well. Love will come when its meant to. Focus on things that are within your control. Like you work and career options. If you scatter your energy here and there, then you will accomplish nothing. Make a plan and stick to it. If you are doing something that you do not like doing even if you work hard at it, it brings your emotional state down, because you have negative emotions associated with it. Universe brings you what you think the most of. Whether its positive or negative.

I hope things change for you very soon in some positive way!

Best wishes!


hi rafealla
thank you for taking time out to help me
i'm finally liking my course and have been working very had towards it.i got to choose modules close to my strengths.
i'm frustrated as i have been applying for jobs and have been working very hard taking an extra mile to network,attend meetings etc.It's been happening 3 times in a row - I nearly get it and in the last minute it slips out of my hand.I've become emotionally volatile,and have been questioning my own intelligence because of this.
i'm currently not in the best terms with my family.I was supposed to go back home this christmas,but have decided to stay here to work hard for my exams and coursework in may.I know it's a long way to go,but I want to give in my 100% and I finally feel at a point where I feel that being away from my family might help me a bit.I love them to bits,but I'm finally enjoying my emotional independence.
I'm fine with school work,it's just the job situation.I feel that having someone with me might make it easier for me,and I'm honestly not making a huge effort to find love.I probably should as I think that I need that balance.I'm not only concentrating on school work,but have picked up dancing and other stuff to keep myself occupied and productive.
I really need a balance,and I hope I can find someone.I know I'm young,but this is the only age I can get to have fun and not have too many responsibilities as well

Thank you so much Rafaella!
__________________
http://www.wonderfulsoul.com/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-21-2013, 07:03 AM
summer92 summer92 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 528
Smile Re: When will things get better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Success and the Part of Love to estimate a time-frame for this "when" question:

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon (NOTE: in whole sign, Moon is in the 1st house, in its rulership, and is sign-conjunct an exalted, angular Jupiter: these are very favorable placements!)
-Part of Success falls @ 12 Sagittarius
-Part of Love falls @ 5 Virgo

-Moon flows toward both the Part of Success and the Part of Love: indicates that these are definite possibilities of beginning within the time-frame of the chart
-I'll use the al-Biruni ascendant-based time-frame parameters for estimating timing in this chart:
-Cancer has a maximum 25 month time-frame according to the al-Biruni table; therefore we divide 25 months by the 12 houses of the chart, giving each house of the chart a time span of 2 months
-the Part of Love falls @ 5 Virgo: this is in the 3rd whole sign house of the chart: counting from the querent significator (Moon) to the Part of Love = 3 houses (inclusive of the house position of querent significator Moon): therefore we'll estimate that Love will come to the querent within the next 3 to 6 months
-the Part of Success falls @ 12 Sagittarius: this is 6 houses away from the querent significator Moon: therefore Success will come to the querent within the next 6 to 12 months.

For me, the chart indicates a positive near to intermediate future regarding Love and Success for the querent. I would say that the Cosmos is showing an optimistic indication and that the Cosmic answer is "hang in there-better things are coming in the not too distant future"...
thank you so much dr farr! I doubt I'd even want a relationship in 6 months as my exams will be closer.I can never win at this! Thank you for taking time out to help me
__________________
http://www.wonderfulsoul.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
things

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2014, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.