Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Old 08-09-2013, 09:34 AM

Question yogini dasha and kaal chakra

dear learned astrologers
have been reading about yogini dasha system being one of the most precise dasha systems and kaal chakra very effective in determing timing of imp events..
have seen softwares reflecting both these dashas but don't know the application or how to know whats really going on with particular planet dashas in yogini or signs in kaal chakra
am a virgo ascendant and running mercury md and mars ad in the yogini dasha..mercury being the lord of the ascendant is placed in the second house with sun and mars is in the 8th house in aries..
I wonder what does this predict according to yogini dasha..
kaal chakra represents pisces mahadasha since 2004 till oct 2013..pisces is the 7th house and lord Jupiter is in the 5th house Capricorn..
learned astrologers any insight and help appreciated

Old 08-09-2013, 02:48 PM

Re: yogini dasha and kaal chakra

From what I've read and been taught, Yogini Dasha is a dasha system related specifically to health and well being. Vimshottar and other conditional dashas are for prediction of specific events or circumstances.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:00 PM

Re: yogini dasha and kaal chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Kurczak View Post
From what I've read and been taught, Yogini Dasha is a dasha system related specifically to health and well being. Vimshottar and other conditional dashas are for prediction of specific events or circumstances.
hey ryan thanks for the reply

any idea what the planets me-ma dasha for yogini and pisces dasha for kaal chakra signify

Tags
chakra, dasha, kaal, yogini