lilith conj juno conj cupido in scorpio

hi everybody, i have a question,if somebody can interpretate these aspects i have in my natal chart: lilith cnjunct juno conjunct cupido in scorpio on the 10th house, and then all 3 of them trine mars in pisces in the 2 house.thanks !

well the problem is that i know what each of them means but i dont know what is the meaning of the conjunction and the trine between them.thanks anyway:)

freedomlover

Nem,

Okay, I have some thoughts....

Lilith - avoids men
Juno - wants to partner with men
Cupido - desire/love

The conjunction, I would think, would involve a need to balance the three.
The war between Lilith and Juno might be settled with the proper balance of Cupido - love others as you love yourself - not more than yourself.

This is further emphasized by the conjunction being in Scorpio. When all three energies are balanced, you will be able to bond with an equal soul mate. When they are unbalanced, you will be in a constant power struggle. Scorpio rules both soul mates and power struggles ( as well as deep wounds) in its higher and lower octaves, respectively.

This would also show the need to not use sex in the place of that true bonding you came in this life to learn. (lower octave of Scorpio). Also, beware of depending on your mate for financial support (also lower octave of Scorpio - lends itself to power struggles).

The trine to Mars in Pisces, might show that you need to pursue alot of forgiveness, practice compassion, etc. Also, art may help in healing. If you are female, a lot of changing your attitudes about men. If you are male, get in touch with your emotional, soft side. The trine shows that there is a "feeder line" between the two.

Hope that helps. Also, if you could post your chart, the visual may lend more information. Alot will depend on which houses these aspects fall in, and of course, the rest of the chart.

Freedomlover

thanks a lot,i am sorry,i just forgot about chart and all.i am female,born on 16 february 1981 03:45 am in est europe,romania,galati. about what u said, i always had a problem about men,meaning that i always undermine them, thinking that i am far more better then anyone.i never depended on nobody financially speaking,not even on my mom,is all the way around actually.i am very proud and i would not let myself go there anyway.i had a fatal attraction to scorpio male since i can remember,and now i am with one scorpio male,finally...and is very hard to even try to describe what is between us.his bday is 13 november 1984 9:15 am,est europe, romania,macin,in case u wanna know more.thanks again, i try to learn a lot about astrology,i am attracted to it also about all is occult...:):)

freedomlover

Nem,
i never depended on nobody financially speaking,not even on my mom,is all the way around actually.
Another lower octave of Scorpio is refusing to take any financial help from anyone. It's okay to receive help, as long as you realize that one single person is not your provider. Either depending on one person to support you financially, or refusing to let anyone support you are two sides of the same lower octave Scorpio coin. Either way you're putting finances between you and the other person you're trying to bond with. Everything in moderation and for the good of all.

i always had a problem about men,meaning that i always undermine them, thinking that i am far more better then anyone
Definitely sounds like you're in the power struggle octave. Those that try to make themselves superior to others, do so because they really feel inferior in some way. Do you have abuse by men in your background? Abuse, which can create feeling of powerlessness, could be at the root of your trying to undermine men. Abuse is another Scorpio issue. This calls for the feeder trine from Mars in Pisces.

Last edited:
the fact is that i didnt refuse,she just could not support me financially.i dont know my dad,i never met him,so no abuse from men,but i guess that somewhere deep down affects me more then i realise.i cant put my chart here coz i dont know how to make it jpg or an accepted file format,sorry...where u from,btw?

freedomlover

Nem,

the fact is that i didnt refuse,she just could not support me financially.i dont know my dad,i never met him,so no abuse from men,but i guess that somewhere deep down affects me more then i realise.i cant put my chart here coz i dont know how to make it jpg or an accepted file format,sorry...where u from,btw?

Okay, we see the Scorpio issue du jour. Abandonment is also a Scorpio issue. Probably the psychological issue to work on stems from that. I never knew my dad, either, so I can relate. I'm in West Virginia, USA.

so i finally made it...this is my chart...and s.node is conjunct my venus...i know i have a problem,i cant accept a man figure like i should,i mean he have to proove that he worth it first...i have so many questions for u,just tell me if i can ask,coz i dont wanna bother or bore u,ok?

Attachments

• elys.doc
    69 KB · Views: 42

QuaOs

Wow, a lot talking about Scorpio goin' on in here :D

I've seen that conjunction of yours, it's just around my clutter of Cupido (Scorpio) and stellium of Sun (Scorpio) + Venus+Saturn+Pluto (Libra), all these in H8. Then my Juno + South Node + Lilith in Capricorn H10/H11 have sextile to Cupido.

As a guy, I doubt if Lilith and Juno energies in this case would work like freedomlover interpreted, but of that H8 clutter power struggles and obsession in sex were obvious. :(

Dark, dark night of the soul ...

Last edited:
hi quaos...sorry for replying so late,but i didnt find the **** topic lately...anyway,would u mind to interpetate my tri conjunction as u see it,pls? and i am interested in this sign,scorpio,coz my bf is one,and beside, i always been very atracted to them...see u soon;)