I strongly HATE my chart...

vitas

Its horary question, I posted it on this forum and horary one, this one was mistake tho. I m not very much into the horary thingy, didnt know they have their special forum :x

Nevertheless, you can see it in this forum, its called what is his true intentions

LOL sounds like a cool story. Anyways do you hate your natal chart?

Crabby

Ah well, it aint that beautiful, with sun in crabby and then venus and moon in Gemini, sometimes i find it hard to satisfy myself, but could be worse. No Scorpio other than Pluto, so cant be that bad haha

vitas

Ah well, it aint that beautiful, with sun in crabby and then venus and moon in Gemini, sometimes i find it hard to satisfy myself, but could be worse. No Scorpio other than Pluto, so cant be that bad haha

LMFAO, I have too much pluto, they say I'm magnetic & intense honestly I don't even like that.. I might as well been a scorpio...

Crabby

Dont protest!!!

My mother and grandmother are Scorpios, two of my exes were Scorpio, literally flooded with these. Not so plesant to live with always, but lovely people and with deep emotions.

vitas

Dont protest!!!

My mother and grandmother are Scorpios, two of my exes were Scorpio, literally flooded with these. Not so plesant to live with always, but lovely people and with deep emotions.

Yea lol too deep it becomes self destructive, especially with plutonic aspects on the ascendant.

PlutonianPrincess

I hate my chart because it indicates highly sexed and magnetic but I don't feel like it, I don't feel sexy and I don't feel as if I have sex appeal or I am magnetic etc.... Although I do get lots of stares and I'm very popular, I'm just not feeling the energies... I also hate the scorpio elements in my chart, and my ascendant ruler venus I hate that aspects..

Your chart doesn't really indicate a high sexed or a highly arousable magnetic nature that you're thinking you have. You clearly have strong feelings, but it doesn't mean they are sexualized. Whether or not you feel attractive or are actually attractive isn't really the point.

There is no reason to "hate" any elements in your chart. It's very non-productive. That would be like hating the color of your skin. There's nothing you can really do about it but accept these qualities and elements instead of fighting and being negative about them. What's the point in hating aspects of your chart for no other reason than to drive yourself mad or play the victim? You are not a victim of fate any more than any one of us are.

I suggest, embracing the positive qualities of Scorpio. And there are so many more elements to a chart then what you are seeing in your own. So, you're mad that you don't feel attractive? And because you think that all Scorpio means is sexual magnetism, that you should automatically feel that way? That's not how elements in our charts work. You have free-will to work with any energies in your chart or not.

Part of me feels like you really do need attention. And you make a lot of noise when you don't get it. You thrive on negativity as much, if not more than positive attention and lash out pretty quickly. I'd say you need to figure out makes your heart peaceful.

soratothamax

So many mean comments. How rude. :crying: I'm almost afraid to ask any more questions...

So what if he keeps asking about his looks? Maybe he needs constant reassurance.

Venus in Scorpio is in it's detriment. The Ascendant ruler is Venus. Taurus is classy, attractive, but quite superficial. But Venus in Scorpio can be challenging. You might have days where you feel attractive, days you don't.

Moon conjunct pluto seems to continuously ask the same questions to others. Like me. :pinched: The feelings are intense, and when they feel strongly about something, they do. The life is full of drama. You Venus conjuncts pluto as well. moon aspecting pluto can be very misunderstood. i see you as going through waves of ups and downs where you feel confident, and where you don't Someone on this board gave me a good book on how to deal with plutonian energies.
Healing Pluto Problems by Donna Cunningham

Last edited:

vitas

Your chart doesn't really indicate a high sexed or a highly arousable magnetic nature that you're thinking you have. You clearly have strong feelings, but it doesn't mean they are sexualized. Whether or not you feel attractive or are actually attractive isn't really the point.

There is no reason to "hate" any elements in your chart. It's very non-productive. That would be like hating the color of your skin. There's nothing you can really do about it but accept these qualities and elements instead of fighting and being negative about them. What's the point in hating aspects of your chart for no other reason than to drive yourself mad or play the victim? You are not a victim of fate any more than any one of us are.

I suggest, embracing the positive qualities of Scorpio. And there are so many more elements to a chart then what you are seeing in your own. So, you're mad that you don't feel attractive? And because you think that all Scorpio means is sexual magnetism, that you should automatically feel that way? That's not how elements in our charts work. You have free-will to work with any energies in your chart or not.

Part of me feels like you really do need attention. And you make a lot of noise when you don't get it. You thrive on negativity as much, if not more than positive attention and lash out pretty quickly. I'd say you need to figure out makes your heart peaceful.

LOL nice nick.. I don't "think" I am highly sexed or magnetic, I've been told numerous times based on my chart. I don't seek "attention" I simply want to know the true meaning of the occult/astrology based on my chart, its an important subject to me, & if I don't get the responses I seek, then I will use an attention getter to appeal to the masses..

So many mean comments. How rude. :crying: I'm almost afraid to ask any more questions...

So what if he keeps asking about his looks? Maybe he needs constant reassurance.

Venus in Scorpio is in it's detriment. The Ascendant ruler is Venus. Taurus is classy, attractive, but quite superficial. But Venus in Scorpio can be challenging. You might have days where you feel attractive, days you don't.

Moon conjunct pluto seems to continuously ask the same questions to others. Like me. :pinched: The feelings are intense, and when they feel strongly about something, they do. The life is full of drama. You Venus conjuncts pluto as well. moon aspecting pluto can be very misunderstood. i see you as going through waves of ups and downs where you feel confident, and where you don't Someone on this board gave me a good book on how to deal with plutonian energies.
Healing Pluto Problems by Donna Cunningham

Will check out the book, thanx for the advisement.. [deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate my chart because it indicates highly sexed and magnetic but I don't feel like it, I don't feel sexy and I don't feel as if I have sex appeal or I am magnetic etc.... Although I do get lots of stares and I'm very popular, I'm just not feeling the energies... I also hate the scorpio elements in my chart, and my ascendant ruler venus I hate that aspects..
How can you have all that Scorpio and not know your strengths? This is confusing to me.

Try to look at yourself from another perspective. Compare yourself to other people. Maybe than you'll get some confidence or realize your power.

PlutonianPrincess

Why does everyone say I have a good chart or awesome chart, I don't feel attractive...

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00
[/QUOTE]

Part of the problem, or your problem is the the way I'm sure many have described your grouping of Conjunctions. Venus C Moon C Pluto in Scorpio in the 6th house. The superficial aspects would denote to some "attractiveness" or magnetisim however, power plays over emotions and lovers, for me, is more explicable. I'm sure your energy is quite interesting, brooding and driven. But kinda like a prickly teddy bear. And I don't think it's below you to manipulate others feelings and emotions at will, for your own ego purposes. Pluto has power. Pluto In a Venus Moon Conjunction in Scorpio has a lot of Power, but unfortunately there isn't a slice of Air to lend some balance and logic to all the powerful emotions. I think that's why some are having a difficult time trying to help answer your question. The way in which it is expressed doesn't make a lot of sense, but it does to you. And your emotions override logic. Maybe try keeping that in mind when trying to have a discussion. What's really interesting is that you have great power to heal others, and transform their lives for the better, through this conjunction. You could really make a difference and be such a wise and caring spirit. Or you can just as easily destroy others.

Pluto has the power to destroy or heal. It is the higher eschelon of knowingness and grace; but can be the most cruel and depraved. Depending on your spirit and how you choose to use it.

This grouping happens to be in the 6th house-- the house of service. In that place is where your energies can be used productively and ties in nicely with the Service oriented Virgo sun and Mercury you have.

I also might suggest you tighten up the orbs for the aspects. That would help anyone reading your chart.

I'm sure your not having a picnic with Saturn transiting your Pluto. I've had that with my Saturn return as well and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Your Saturn return is coming. After the first Saturn return, you might be feeling different about a lot of things. All I can say is prepare for it. Basically, Saturn comes to reap what you've sowed. It's The Lord of Karma. Remember that during the return and hold on tight.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
About astrological interpretations

All,

People offer their astrological interpretations which you are free to pay attention to or not. What you are NOT free to do is to attack the poster because you don't like their astrological interpretation. If a poster's interpretation continues to bother you, use the "ignore" function and do NOT post attacking posts against them.

Warning,

Tim

Krewster

Re the QuadraKite (or similar), a picture is worth 1,000 words, so drawing it out free-hand on paper will serve you far better than any long paragraph I could compose (or you could always buy an astrology program and tweak the aspect set to include the mentioned minors).

vitas

Part of the problem, or your problem is the the way I'm sure many have described your grouping of Conjunctions. Venus C Moon C Pluto in Scorpio in the 6th house. The superficial aspects would denote to some "attractiveness" or magnetisim however, power plays over emotions and lovers, for me, is more explicable. I'm sure your energy is quite interesting, brooding and driven. But kinda like a prickly teddy bear. And I don't think it's below you to manipulate others feelings and emotions at will, for your own ego purposes. Pluto has power. Pluto In a Venus Moon Conjunction in Scorpio has a lot of Power, but unfortunately there isn't a slice of Air to lend some balance and logic to all the powerful emotions. I think that's why some are having a difficult time trying to help answer your question. The way in which it is expressed doesn't make a lot of sense, but it does to you. And your emotions override logic. Maybe try keeping that in mind when trying to have a discussion. What's really interesting is that you have great power to heal others, and transform their lives for the better, through this conjunction. You could really make a difference and be such a wise and caring spirit. Or you can just as easily destroy others.

Pluto has the power to destroy or heal. It is the higher eschelon of knowingness and grace; but can be the most cruel and depraved. Depending on your spirit and how you choose to use it.

This grouping happens to be in the 6th house-- the house of service. In that place is where your energies can be used productively and ties in nicely with the Service oriented Virgo sun and Mercury you have.

I also might suggest you tighten up the orbs for the aspects. That would help anyone reading your chart.

I'm sure your not having a picnic with Saturn transiting your Pluto. I've had that with my Saturn return as well and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Your Saturn return is coming. After the first Saturn return, you might be feeling different about a lot of things. All I can say is prepare for it. Basically, Saturn comes to reap what you've sowed. It's The Lord of Karma. Remember that during the return and hold on tight.[/QUOTE]

Well this I fully appreciate & understand, thank you for the interpretation, its been a very intense life & psychologically demanding... My scorpio elements aren't easy to deal with or comprehend for that manner, I seem to learn after I make drastic mistakes, but one day at a time to heal the soul in darkest times & seasons...

Aphelionx

So I feel like I should chime in here too because my Sun and Mercury are on your Ascendant and my Moon is conjunct yours in Virgo all within a 3 degree orb.

I agree with Plutonian Princess. It it pointless to hate your chart. Embrace the energies that exist within it, because they won't change. It is very strange as your Sun and Moon are also very close to the chart of a very close friend of mine. He is definitely magnetic, but he similarly seems to be concerned with his own level of attractiveness.

In my experience, it's not uncommon for someone with prominent Virgoan energy to be a bit body conscious and I think that although you may not feel magnetic, I would not doubt that you appear attractive to others in most circumstances. I think part of it is modesty at work here and the other part is that you are truly unaware of it.

Perhaps if you focus on your health/diet and what you intake during your Saturn in 6th transit, you might find your mood and self-esteem uplifted as well.

Yes, Venus and the Moon are in fall and detriment, but let's remember that you also have Jupiter in Pisces, Mars in Capricorn, and Mercury in Virgo. It would surprise me if you weren't an intelligent person and I think that you need to realize that your negative perception of Scorpionic energy directly correlates to a disconnect between the shadow side of yourself (7th House). I feel that if you can come to embrace your chart and your sense of personal understanding, you could be a great source of healing for others. You have potential as an artist and you might reflect on how you might benefit from expressing the wonderful depths of yourself creatively.

vitas

So I feel like I should chime in here too because my Sun and Mercury are on your Ascendant and my Moon is conjunct yours in Virgo all within a 3 degree orb.

I agree with Plutonian Princess. It it pointless to hate your chart. Embrace the energies that exist within it, because they won't change. It is very strange as your Sun and Moon are also very close to the chart of a very close friend of mine. He is definitely magnetic, but he similarly seems to be concerned with his own level of attractiveness.

In my experience, it's not uncommon for someone with prominent Virgoan energy to be a bit body conscious and I think that although you may not feel magnetic, I would not doubt that you appear attractive to others in most circumstances. I think part of it is modesty at work here and the other part is that you are truly unaware of it.

Perhaps if you focus on your health/diet and what you intake during your Saturn in 6th transit, you might find your mood and self-esteem uplifted as well.

Yes, Venus and the Moon are in fall and detriment, but let's remember that you also have Jupiter in Pisces, Mars in Capricorn, and Mercury in Virgo. It would surprise me if you weren't an intelligent person and I think that you need to realize that your negative perception of Scorpionic energy directly correlates to a disconnect between the shadow side of yourself (7th House). I feel that if you can come to embrace your chart and your sense of personal understanding, you could be a great source of healing for others. You have potential as an artist and you might reflect on how you might benefit from expressing the wonderful depths of yourself creatively.

Wow pretty awesome explaination, now when you say I have potential to be an artist are you reffering to being an actor/musician/poet? or things of that nature? Also, you are right I may seem to be unawared of how attractive I am & so forth, however when you mention the body/health aspects, I'm actually very lean & muscular because I'm an athlete lol I cycle from 7percent bodyfat to 12 percent bodyfat year round, due to constant competitions & so forth lol. Is my venus & moon is weak huh? My capricorn in mars trines my ascendant can that aid into being a bad ***? LOL just saying... I am very self critical and can be very superficial, i try to be less however its difficult to do so. I guess it seems I have more positives then negatives huh? LOL I always knew instinctively I should be an actor or musician.

Aphelionx

Thanks. I wasn't really implying that you were overweight, more so that what we eat can often impact our moods so was just bringing that to your consciousness. In fact I'm not surprised that you are in shape with Pluto, Moon, and Venus in 6th. Pluto in particular would create a strong inclination towards health consciousness.

Medicine/Health and psychology also stick out to me. A profession in which you were able to engage in 1 to 1 relationships while teaching or providing some sort of service to people could prove beneficial for you.

Actor/Musician/Poet would fit the bill as an avocation. Each of those are symbolized by Neptune trine your Sun/Moon/Venus. I think that you might possess some level of skill in at least one of those areas if you apply yourself seriously. I know some fine writers with Mercury in Virgo and in 5th, that could turn out pretty nicely for you.

It's not that your Moon and Venus are "Weak" per say. It is just something you should be conscious of because those placements in particular can stir up drama and intensity in relationships if not in check.

I.E. My Venus is in Aries which is in detriment, but it is also at 0 Aries and in 10th. I've generally been well perceived in my jobs and by the public with several positions of leadership and it's great. However, I need to be aware of being too self-oriented at times in my relationships, etc.

Mars trine Ascendant in earth would give great ability to manifest your visions with enough patience imo.The superficial aspect that you speak of is the discrimination of Virgo. It's a beautiful thing, just have to know when to use it. But you said it yourself, everyone has their own stuff to deal with and you have a lot of positives going for you.

You also have a lot of Earth and Water so if you're anything like me then you might feel as if you live in two worlds with a great sense of how to navigate the material realm, but you might also sometimes feel disconnected from the deeper, subconscious, intuitive realm that is very rich within your psyche. It's important for you cultivate the lessons of the 12th house as well with your North Node being there. Relinquishing control and letting go of anxiety, believing in forces greater than your earthly existence, taking some time to be alone and reflect on yourself.

I say it to everyone and I've even done it myself, therapy is a great thing. Working to be conscious of your deeper self and such will open the door to things you probably never even imagined and it sounds to me like you already are aware of some of them. That's the first step of it all.

Horus

Hey there Vitas,

I replied to your last thread on your ASC, don't know if you caught that, but those were for you.

I'm very familiar with most of the sign energies in your chart, having some of them myself. I strongly LIKE your chart and wish to trade! :smile:

As Plutonian Princess correctly pointed out, you are deficient in the air element which helps us to "rise above" problems and gain perspective. This is needed -not just because of Scorpio/Plutonic intensity, but your Sun and Merc opp. Jupiter aspect can blow things out of proportion sometimes too. Fortunately there are solutions to that (and any emotional angst) explored below which take advantage of your strengths and your potential.

When you don't have air, you make the most of planets in air houses 3,7, and 11 and your Mercury. Your Mercury is in rulership, very strong there, practical and analytical -- Virgo is actually a somewhat "airy" earth sign in that latter respect. Jupiter offers expansion, fortune and faith in the house of friends, organizations, and aspirations or goals.

I'm going to weigh in here from another angle --that of karma (tests and lessons) and Dharma (soul purpose). If you don't believe in reincarnation, no problem, just substitute "past-life" with "past" or strike it out altogether. The meanings and effects are still relevant from any frame of reference.

Your South Lunar Node (SN) represents your past life, what is comfortable yet out-moded and obsolete, and it is a problem area usually solvable through pursuit of the opposite North Node. The SN is in Libra, the sign of relationships in the 6th house of work, health, and servants. This is usually indicative of a past-life of self-sacrificing service, and one of Libra's negative traits is to sacrifice themselves away in favor a partner's needs and desires. The ruler of the SN is your Scorpion Venus in critical degree, so the past-life relationship problem was further characterized by possessiveness, clinginess, etc. I can see a debilitating co-dependent relationship in your past-life with this mixture.

Positively, SN in Libra may actually confer a modicum of air as well as a natural, creative talent of some kind.

Saturn, the Lord of Past-life Karma, is in the relationship house, and effectively underlines that past-life relationship problem. You don't want to fall back into any of those patterns.

So how is this solved? By developing the North Lunar Node (NN) which is about the soul's evolution and advancement, and it's unfamiliar territory and uncomfortable sometimes, but it's where your maximum growth as a person lies. Here you must develop positive Arian traits within the 12th house.

Positive Aries is personal confidence ( and there is nothing more attractive than that to the opposite sex as a side note), assertiveness, and independence -to get away from "needing" another in order to be happy or fulfilled.

The 12th house is the house of prisons, hospitals, monasteries, etc. but for the purposes of the NN, it's a spiritual house requiring some seclusion and time alone. Learning to meditate and doing it regularly by yourself would help you immensely . When there is a deficiency of air, this helps remedy that, as it will help you to achieve calm, mental balance, and give you insights into your life.

The Aries NN is ruled by Mars and this tells you where else NN purposes can be achieved -in Capricorn in the 9th House. Capricorn is about structure, organization and discipline and the 9th about law, religion, travel, philosophy, metaphysics, etc. So what does this mean for YOU? Many possibilities, but Buddhism might be one option because it is a religion/philosophy which offers different types of meditation that might be helpful to you -Tibetan or Zen. Or, since you are a very physical and athletic guy, you could start with more meditative movements like Yoga or Tai Chi. Some types of Tai Chi are actually the basis of Kung Fu which could be another step, or even the starting one. But my feeling is that meditation and martial arts hold some keys to happiness and fulfillment for you. If you've done one or both before, I recommend getting back to it -full blast!

"Martial" pertains to Mars the Greco-Roman God of War, the namesake for the planet which is the ruler of your Aries NN. Martial Arts require discipline which is helped by your Capricorn Mars, they are also MENTAL disciplines which may help those who are deficient in air, and they ultimately foster self-confidence and integration -which is positive Aries NN fulfillment. And this in turn, may also help any self-worth wounds reflected by Chiron in the 2nd house. Everyone I know who has mastered one type or another (and I've known black belts in Kung Fu, Karate, and Aikido)are extremely self-confident, and mentally strong!

Your 6th house of health stellium and your Virgo Sun have helped you to develop a strong, healthy, fit body but this may be the next step, to develop and fine tune the mind. You are not the typical Virgo, your Sun is squaring Uranus which can make one rather eccentric, but channeled positively it's really wanting you to be independent and that also aligns with positive Aries.

Hope this helps and best of fortunes!

Last edited:

vitas

Thanks. I wasn't really implying that you were overweight, more so that what we eat can often impact our moods so was just bringing that to your consciousness. In fact I'm not surprised that you are in shape with Pluto, Moon, and Venus in 6th. Pluto in particular would create a strong inclination towards health consciousness.

Medicine/Health and psychology also stick out to me. A profession in which you were able to engage in 1 to 1 relationships while teaching or providing some sort of service to people could prove beneficial for you.

Actor/Musician/Poet would fit the bill as an avocation. Each of those are symbolized by Neptune trine your Sun/Moon/Venus. I think that you might possess some level of skill in at least one of those areas if you apply yourself seriously. I know some fine writers with Mercury in Virgo and in 5th, that could turn out pretty nicely for you.

It's not that your Moon and Venus are "Weak" per say. It is just something you should be conscious of because those placements in particular can stir up drama and intensity in relationships if not in check.

I.E. My Venus is in Aries which is in detriment, but it is also at 0 Aries and in 10th. I've generally been well perceived in my jobs and by the public with several positions of leadership and it's great. However, I need to be aware of being too self-oriented at times in my relationships, etc.

Mars trine Ascendant in earth would give great ability to manifest your visions with enough patience imo.The superficial aspect that you speak of is the discrimination of Virgo. It's a beautiful thing, just have to know when to use it. But you said it yourself, everyone has their own stuff to deal with and you have a lot of positives going for you.

You also have a lot of Earth and Water so if you're anything like me then you might feel as if you live in two worlds with a great sense of how to navigate the material realm, but you might also sometimes feel disconnected from the deeper, subconscious, intuitive realm that is very rich within your psyche. It's important for you cultivate the lessons of the 12th house as well with your North Node being there. Relinquishing control and letting go of anxiety, believing in forces greater than your earthly existence, taking some time to be alone and reflect on yourself.

I say it to everyone and I've even done it myself, therapy is a great thing. Working to be conscious of your deeper self and such will open the door to things you probably never even imagined and it sounds to me like you already are aware of some of them. That's the first step of it all.

Thanx alot, I appreciate those words of wisdom & advice & I will certainly take all that you said into consideration. I always did wanted to be an actor/musician, & so I will venture forth & develop my artistic skills lol.. Does my chart indicate success at a late age btw? I mean I'm 26 & I'm starting now to learn acting & music? LOL...

Hey there Vitas,

I replied to your last thread on your ASC, don't know if you caught that, but those were for you.

I'm very familiar with most of the sign energies in your chart, having some of them myself. I strongly LIKE your chart and wish to trade! :smile:

As Plutonian Princess correctly pointed out, you are deficient in the air element which helps us to "rise above" problems and gain perspective. This is needed -not just because of Scorpio/Plutonic intensity, but your Sun and Merc opp. Jupiter aspect can blow things out of proportion sometimes too. Fortunately there are solutions to that (and any emotional angst) explored below which take advantage of your strengths and your potential.

When you don't have air, you make the most of planets in air houses 3,7, and 11 and your Mercury. Your Mercury is in rulership, very strong there, practical and analytical -- Virgo is actually a somewhat "airy" earth sign in that latter respect. Jupiter offers expansion, fortune and faith in the house of friends, organizations, and aspirations or goals.

I'm going to weigh in here from another angle --that of karma (tests and lessons) and Dharma (soul purpose). If you don't believe in reincarnation, no problem, just substitute "past-life" with "past" or strike it out altogether. The meanings and effects are still relevant from any frame of reference.

Your South Lunar Node (SN) represents your past life, what is comfortable yet out-moded and obsolete, and it is a problem area usually solvable through pursuit of the opposite North Node. The SN is in Libra, the sign of relationships in the 6th house of work, health, and servants. This is usually indicative of a past-life of self-sacrificing service, and one of Libra's negative traits is to sacrifice themselves away in favor a partner's needs and desires. The ruler of the SN is your Scorpion Venus in critical degree, so the past-life relationship problem was further characterized by possessiveness, clinginess, etc. I can see a debilitating co-dependent relationship in your past-life with this mixture.

Positively, SN in Libra may actually confer a modicum of air as well as a natural, creative talent of some kind.

Saturn, the Lord of Past-life Karma, is in the relationship house, and effectively underlines that past-life relationship problem. You don't want to fall back into any of those patterns.

So how is this solved? By developing the North Lunar Node (NN) which is about the soul's evolution and advancement, and it's unfamiliar territory and uncomfortable sometimes, but it's where your maximum growth as a person lies. Here you must develop positive Arian traits within the 12th house.

Positive Aries is personal confidence ( and there is nothing more attractive than that to the opposite sex as a side note), assertiveness, and independence -to get away from "needing" another in order to be happy or fulfilled.

The 12th house is the house of prisons, hospitals, monasteries, etc. but for the purposes of the NN, it's a spiritual house requiring some seclusion and time alone. Learning to meditate and doing it regularly by yourself would help you immensely . When there is a deficiency of air, this helps remedy that, as it will help you to achieve calm, mental balance, and give you insights into your life.

The Aries NN is ruled by Mars and this tells you where else NN purposes can be achieved -in Capricorn in the 9th House. Capricorn is about structure, organization and discipline and the 9th about law, religion, travel, philosophy, metaphysics, etc. So what does this mean for YOU? Many possibilities, but Buddhism might be one option because it is a religion/philosophy which offers different types of meditation that might be helpful to you -Tibetan or Zen. Or, since you are a very physical and athletic guy, you could start with more meditative movements like Yoga or Tai Chi. Some types of Tai Chi are actually the basis of Kung Fu which could be another step, or even the starting one. But my feeling is that meditation and martial arts hold some keys to happiness and fulfillment for you. If you've done one or both before, I recommend getting back to it -full blast!

"Martial" pertains to Mars the Greco-Roman God of War, the namesake for the planet which is the ruler of your Aries NN. Martial Arts require discipline which is helped by your Capricorn Mars, they are also MENTAL disciplines which may help those who are deficient in air, and they ultimately foster self-confidence and integration -which is positive Aries NN fulfillment. And this in turn, may also help any self-worth wounds reflected by Chiron in the 2nd house. Everyone I know who has mastered one type or another (and I've known black belts in Kung Fu, Karate, and Aikido)are extremely self-confident, and mentally strong!

Your 6th house of health stellium and your Virgo Sun have helped you to develop a strong, healthy, fit body but this may be the next step, to develop and fine tune the mind. You are not the typical Virgo, your Sun is squaring Uranus which can make one rather eccentric, but channeled positively it's really wanting you to be independent and that also aligns with positive Aries.

Hope this helps and best of fortunes!

Indeed it does help, & thank you very much for such an in depth fully detailed answer, its all coming in full circle, so my north node is aries therefor I must develop my aries qualities in which my soul has or wants to have? Also I'm actually a third degree black belt in southern wushu kung-fu lol. So I am here to be independent/strong/brave/powerful/healer/athlete/astrologer/magician/leader & so forth? They say I have more positives than negatives, when do you see me succeed & being able to fully develop all of these characteristics? Also, I did read your last statements on my last post.

fifteen

I'm not a professional astrologer, more of a hobbyist. But here's my take on it:

What I notice is your Virgo Sun. This can make you uncertain. Since your Ascendant is Taurus, I would not worry about your appearance. Taurus looks usually very loving and have a great smile. I think the issue is your personality of Virgo, it can bring you down. Your moon in Scorpio can amplify this feeling. Emotionally you may not want to be in the spotlight, but you actually are due to your Ascendant in Taurus. Since Venus rules Taurus, your appearance to others can be very lovely... I think is best to trust your appearance, instead of over-analyzing your appearance, which is Virgo trait as well.

vitas

I'm not a professional astrologer, more of a hobbyist. But here's my take on it:

What I notice is your Virgo Sun. This can make you uncertain. Since your Ascendant is Taurus, I would not worry about your appearance. Taurus looks usually very loving and have a great smile. I think the issue is your personality of Virgo, it can bring you down. Your moon in Scorpio can amplify this feeling. Emotionally you may not want to be in the spotlight, but you actually are due to your Ascendant in Taurus. Since Venus rules Taurus, your appearance to others can be very lovely... I think is best to trust your appearance, instead of over-analyzing your appearance, which is Virgo trait as well.

Thanx lol, & I actually like that answer, but my question is this, so are you implying that every single person with venus on the ascendant is considered physically attractive?