pls help me....

To Mr.Mathur dinesh

Sir,

i ve been regularly viewing this forum.iam very much surprised with the members expertise on astrology.i also have read manyof your feed backs to the other members.i humbly request u to help me also by looking into my chartand tell me when will i attain professional success inmy life.kindly advise me...will i get govtjob.i have already requested in this forum...but without chart.now i request with chart...pls reply to my queries.iam suffering a lot due to lack of professional success.pls help me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vrs_hw.47351.25515.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vrs_hw.47351.25515.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Rajarshi

How is your health?

If possible, let us know what other astrologers have mentioned as you told in other thread that you have consulted few astrologers.

Feel relax!:smile:

You should be able to get guidance as there are very experienced astrologers in this forum including western astrologers.

Dear Sir,

thank u very much for youradvice.I humblyrequest for more advice from u..kindly let me know is there anything called gudfortune and happiness in my life.all these years life has shown me nothing but misfortune and adversity.due to repeatedfailures i also fell into depression(during mercury dasa saturn bhukthi).this period was the toughest of my life.it has left a strong imprint on my life....feels like cant come out of it.kindly helpme by telling me...whether thereis anypossibility of professional success,if yes when will it happen.can i try for govt jobs.
how far will i climb the professional ladder?

IAM PHYSICALLY ALRIGHT EXCEPT THAT IAM PRONE TO SEVERE MIGRAINES.

THIS IS THE FIRSTFORUM IVE VISITED...PREVIOUSLY IVE BEEN TO MANY FAMOUS ASTROLOGERS IN PERSON .MOST OF THEM TOLD THAT I WOULD MAKE VERY WELL PROFESSIONALLY.BUTNONE OF THEIR PREDICIONSTURNED TRUE.EVEN I TRIED NADI JOSHIAM,THE PAST PREDICTIONS WERE RIGHT BUT FUTURE PREDICTIONS DIDNT TURN TRUE.

SIR...I TRIED TO ATTACH THE CONSOLIDTED CHARTS FROM MYKUNDLI.COM...I COULUDNT AS IT EXCEEDS MAX FILE SIZE.PLS ADVICE ME.

CURRENT DASA KETU/MOON---30/4/13....29/11/13
KETU/MARS....29/11/13...27/4/14
KETU/RAHU....27/4/14....16/5/15
KETU/JUP.....16/5/15....21/4/16
KETU/SATURN---21/4/16....31/05/17
KETU/MERCURY....31/05/17...28/5/18

NEXTDASA IS VENUS.

awaitng ....
thank u

Rajarshi

Please attach chart following the steps given below. See point 7 ( highlighted) it will give one page chart for uploading. You have been suffering for quite long, so your chart needs to be reviewed in greater depth and will take some time. Pl have patience.:smile:

1. Go to www.mykundali.com
2. Fill up all particulars. Latitude and longitude should be noted from chart generated from www.astro.com
3. Time Zone should be selected based on www.astro.com chart after deducting (time – Universal time), say,

time is 6.23 am & universal time is 5.23 then time zone should be +1

or

time is 8.47 pm and universal time is 4.47 am of following day, then time zone should be [20.47- (24+4.47)]= - 8

4. Ayanamsa selected should be ‘ N.C. Lahiri”
5. Chart style suggested to use ‘ South Indian”
6. Click ‘Get Kundali”
7. Click ‘Print format 1- PDF” under “ calculations’ in left pane [ below Western system]: this will give a vedic chart with Dasa etc in one page PDF format.

Next attach this chart as follows in your thread:
1. Click “ Manage attachments” under the thread.
2. Click “Browse”
3. Select the chart saved on computer
4. Click ‘upload”

The degrees of planets under www.astro.com and under www.mykundali.com should be very close. If not, check the time zone input and try again.

DearSir,

I haveattached the file accordingly.thank u for your interest.pls look into my horoscope and enlighten me with your priceless suggestions.

thank u.

Attachments

• vedic-chart-pdf.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 34
R

rishimanglesh

As you said you are prone to Migraines and it shows in your chart. Your ascendant is very close to Mars both are in Ketu star and Ketu in 6th house of disease shows problem with head. Moon in 8th house also shows prone to worries.

This problem may have started from around 2012 and it will likely to continue till 2018. It may intensify in Ketu - Mars dasha next year thus it is very important for you to moderate your diet and lifestyle to not aggravate Pitta.

Regarding professional success, Mercury 10th lord is not even in 1 degree in Aquarius thus very weak to give you strong career. You should chant Mercury mantra and wear Gem Stones for success in career & marriage but I don't see much happening in this front.

Rajarshi

VRS,

Mercury ( 7/10L) & Saturn ( 2/3 L) have interchanged houses.

Jupiter, your ascendant lord is in house of Saturn & aspecting Saturn. Saturn is not aspecting Jupiter, thus they ( Jupiter 1/4 L & Saturn 2/3 L) have made a relationship.

Mars ( 5L/12L) is benefic for Ascendant Saggitarius and has strengthened your ascendant. This is good for you. Jupiter, Venus, Mercury & Saturn together have made strong professional configuration; which should fructify in proper time.

Your present dasa Lord Ketu and sub dasa lord Sun are not in good nakhatra ( lunar mansion). But, Mars sub period may bring good professional opportunity to you from Mid February 2014; as Mercury is in constellation of Mars. Saturn in transit will also be in good position then ( Mid February 2014).

Please give some details about your present work.

As suggested in previous post, you may get details of remedy to strengthen & improve Mercury, which will help you to pursue your career objective.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

Dear sir,

thank u verymuch for your positive feedback.i appreciate the positiveness in your feedback.that shows your goodwill towards your fellowbeings.

Currently iam out of job.iam trying hard to get a gud one but opportunities are coming at the verge of success for some reason or the other it is slipping thru my fingers.for the past1 year(from last april) iam out of job.

Sir what does it mean by jupiter and saturn making relationship.is it gud or bad?and the strong configuration between...jup,ven,mars and saturn...whatgud would it do for me and when?sir can i try for govtjobs.is there any gudluck in my chart.

Pls advise....

Rajarshi

Dear sir,

thank u verymuch for your positive feedback.i appreciate the positiveness in your feedback.that shows your goodwill towards your fellowbeings.

Currently iam out of job.iam trying hard to get a gud one but opportunities are coming at the verge of success for some reason or the other it is slipping thru my fingers.for the past1 year(from last april) iam out of job.

Sir what does it mean by jupiter and saturn making relationship.is it gud or bad?and the strong configuration between...jup,ven,mars and saturn...whatgud would it do for me and when?sir can i try for govtjobs.is there any gudluck in my chart.

Pls advise....

See highlights above.

Don't hesitate to state your actual position. We shall be able to assist you better.

Mars is benefic both from ascendant & moon sign. So, with Saturn in 11th house in a good constellation on February 2014 should bring the required job.
We shall check the timing of getting the job in greater details.You should give some details about your educational background & work experience to assist you better.

Why are you keen on Government job? and which type of Government job?

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

VRS,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that Saturn the 2/3L and Karaka for Karma ( Work & Profession) is debilitated in Navamsa and with Sun ( bitter enemy) in Navamsa.

In natal chart, Mars & Saturn are in opposition. Saturn is aspected by Jupiter.

The weakness of Saturn, which is highlighted by Navamsa chart and unfavourable Saturn sub period, unfavourable Ketu main period has affected your career.

Silver lining is that,(i) Mars is well positioned in natal chart ( having neechbhanga in Navamsa Chart) and( ii) Lagna lord Jupiter with 10L Mercury & 6/11 L Venus has made good configuration for profession; as Jupiter has aspected 2 L Saturn as well.

Therefore, you can expect a good job between Feb 2014 to May 2014, when good sub dasa period Of Mars will come (on 13.02.2014) and both Saturn & Jupiter will be connected in transit in favourable nakshatra; .

Your Venus main period from August 2018 for 20 years should be better than your present Dasa period Of Ketu.

Please note that, if possible, you need to concentrate and do your "Sadhana" to satisfy Saturn through chanting of appropriate Mantra, which will definitely strengthen Saturn & improve your total Karma ( Career, work & profession). This is important for you. Professional astrologer can suggest appropriate gem for Mercury to strengthen your 10th lord.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

Dasa period is given below:

KET -7 Years From 10/ 8/11

KET 7/ 1/12
VEN 7/ 3/13
SUN 13/ 7/13
MON 13/ 2/14
MAR 10/ 7/14

RAH 28/ 7/15
JUP 4/ 7/16
SAT 13/ 8/17
MER 10/ 8/18

VEN -20 Years
From 10/ 8/18
To 10/ 8/38

Rajarshi

VRS,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that Saturn the 2/3L and Karaka for Karma ( Work & Profession) is debilitated in Navamsa and with Sun ( bitter enemy) in Navamsa.

In natal chart, Mars & Saturn are in opposition. Saturn is aspected by Jupiter.

The weakness of Saturn, which is highlighted by Navamsa chart and unfavourable Saturn sub period, unfavourable Ketu main period has affected your career.

Silver lining is that,(i) Mars is well positioned in natal chart ( having neechbhanga in Navamsa Chart) and( ii) Lagna lord Jupiter with 10L Mercury & 6/11 L Venus has made good configuration for profession; as Jupiter has aspected 2 L Saturn as well.

Therefore, you can expect a good job between Feb 2014 to May 2014, when good sub dasa period Of Mars will come (on 13.02.2014) and both Saturn & Jupiter will be connected in transit in favourable nakshatra; .

Your Venus main period from August 2018 for 20 years should be better than your present Dasa period Of Ketu.

Please note that, if possible, you need to concentrate and do your "Sadhana" to satisfy Saturn through chanting of appropriate Mantra, which will definitely strengthen Saturn & improve your total Karma ( Career, work & profession). This is important for you. Professional astrologer can suggest appropriate gem for Mercury to strengthen your 10th lord.

Best Wishes

Rajarshi

Dasa period is given below:

KET -7 Years From 10/ 8/11

KET 7/ 1/12
VEN 7/ 3/13
SUN 13/ 7/13
MON 13/ 2/14
MAR 10/ 7/14

RAH 28/ 7/15
JUP 4/ 7/16
SAT 13/ 8/17
MER 10/ 8/18

VEN -20 Years
From 10/ 8/18
To 10/ 8/38

Please concentrate on highlighted portion.

Your 5th lord in Lagna can give you much strength.

There are advantages & disadvantages of putting up charts in public forum, so, please be cautious and compose yourself.

Best wishes

Dear sir,

i completely go with your views.i respect and value all the comments.many thanks for your expertise and advise.will surely let you know my goodtimes in future.many many thanks for the hope u have given me.

Bye.

Respected Astrologers,

for the past one year iam in part timejob.finding it very difficult to balance my career.nothing much is happening inmy cAREER.NOW I AMTRYING TO WRITE
GOVT EXAMS TO GET A GUD JOB.IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY FOR METOGET A
GOVT JOB.PLS LOOK AT MY CHART AND HELPMEPLS.

Crystalpages

Mr. Senthill,

I must admire you! From 2013 you tried so hard and persistently, personal efforts as well as your belief in astrology and astrologers. Anyone else might have lost all faith and resorted to some other modality (you might have, for all I know!) Of soothsaying, etc.

For the sake of astrology and all astrologers, and above all for your sake I pray to the Supreme Intelligence That runs this mayapuri that we know as earthly realm for your success!

A good illustration of what I hinted at earlier today on another board, the periods between December 2012 and May 2013 were stressful, and hard on your personal relationships (family, friends, relatives) as well as on you. In some ways you had hit the bottom in terms of resourcefulness and hopefulness. But something kept you going on. Your energy level was probably rather low.

May 2013 to June 2014 you quite a bit of soul-searching and received some good practical advice which gave you a new energy to begin fighting again. You also might have considered looking for opportunities beyond your local Habitat or might have considered starting a business of your own or some partnership. It was a passing phase. A brother or sibling like relation (could be a close friend) might have been instrumental during that period.

June 2014 to May 2015 seem like a period of renewed energy and of hoping against hope but in a personal sense positive. Attempts started during this period to hold the promise of some success in the long run.

By your account, you seem to have suffered quite a bit in terms of mental anguish and a certain degree of hopelessness. May 2015 to June 2016 is a period which will bring you more success than before if you remain hard-working, impeccably honest and entirely avoid cutting corners at work, at home, in your relationships. Laziness will be costly! Your ethical integrity will be challenged and tested, so remain watchful! You might experience a move in terms of geographical location, type of work.if it brings an opportunity for formal learning, training or retraining, please try not to avoid it. Listen to your trusted advisors during this period.

Blessings

dear crystal pages,

thank u very much for your enlightening observations.

u r right, iamvery badly sufferingfrom severe hopelessness and mentalanguish.

my repeated failures makes me feelthat way.

as a final try ive decided to write competitive exams for govt jobs.

if i clear it iamsure i will pull my self back.

and....

though i failed somany times i have never let down my moral ethics....im sure it would remain the same ever.

many thanks to u....for your timely response.

Crystalpages

dear crystal pages,

and....

though i failed somany times i have never let down my moral ethics....im sure it would remain the same ever.

Good for you!

selfless

Banned
get total relaxation. just give DATE OF BIRTH
TIME OF BIRTH
PLACE OF BIRTH
& which day u were born (sunday, monday, etc).
THEN ASK THE QUESTION AFRESH AND GET RELAXED IN 2 days.

dear crystal pages,

and....

dear selfless,

first of all thank u very much for your intention to help me.

my details are....

dob-------27/jan/1975.

tob------03:47 am.

pob----mayuram(mayiladuthurai),tamilnadu,india.

BORN ON MONDAY.

my question is....

from 2007 ....iam trying for a gud job---till dATE IT DINT HAPPEN.

NOW IAM PREPARING FOR GOVERNMENT EXAMS. IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY

FOR ME TO GET GOVT JOB?REPEATED FAILURES HAS MADE ME FEEL WORTHLESS.I AM ALWAYS WORRIED,HOPELESS,LOW CONFIDENCE ETC.

IF U COULD KINDLY SHED LIGHT ON MY QUERY....I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.