Please help me: what's the purpose of my life? Should I continue with my marriage?

Illuzion

Hello all,

I posted some time ago. I recently did my traditional marriage in December last year, though me and my husband had been having problems before that.

He is still having an affair. I am not sure whether I should continue with the marriage. Before this, I had my Rahu period which just ended in Nov 2012. Now it seems that I have my Saturn pratyantar dasha from feb to july. When one problem finishes, I tend to have another problem. Do I continue with the marriage? Can someone help me to get through this period please and suggest remedies to improve the situation?

I am really confused. Some days I am suicidal as well. Please help me by telling me what's in my future? Will my husband continue to cheat?

I also want to find out more about the karma that I have. At this juncture in my life, I keep wondering what the purpose of my life is. I don't want to just go through the motions (which I am doing now). I think I have a bigger purpose but I can't put my hand on it just yet. What is the purpose of my life?

My details:
23 November 1985
Time: 1650pm (Timezone: +8)
Place: Singapore, 1.3667° N, 103.7500° E

My husband's details:
18 June 1984
Time: 840 am (Timezone: +8)
Place: Kluang, Malaysia , 2.0336° N, 103.3194° E

Will be very grateful for any help rendered.
progress.gif

JUPITERASC

Hello all,

I posted some time ago. I recently did my traditional marriage in December last year, though me and my husband had been having problems before that.

He is still having an affair. I am not sure whether I should continue with the marriage. Before this, I had my Rahu period which just ended in Nov 2012. Now it seems that I have my Saturn pratyantar dasha from feb to july. When one problem finishes, I tend to have another problem. Do I continue with the marriage? Can someone help me to get through this period please and suggest remedies to improve the situation?

I am really confused. Some days I am suicidal as well. Please help me by telling me what's in my future? Will my husband continue to cheat?

I also want to find out more about the karma that I have. At this juncture in my life, I keep wondering what the purpose of my life is. I don't want to just go through the motions (which I am doing now). I think I have a bigger purpose but I can't put my hand on it just yet. What is the purpose of my life?

My details:
23 November 1985

My husband's details:
18 June 1984

Since you have mentioned karma and karmic consequences then perhaps you would find comfort from a talk
uploaded on 7 January 2012 in this talk Ajahn Brahm takes a non-traditional approach in explaining kamma (actions and their results) :smile:

The widespread idea that one's actions will result in punishment and retribution is too simplistic. So if you want to know more about kamma, listen on..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJTCZ1izujg

R

rishimanglesh

Hello all,

My details:
23 November 1985

My husband's details:
18 June 1984

progress.gif

Given your post, it seems you know vedic astrology.

As I could see, your 7th house is hemmed with malefics and Venus is afflicted by nodes. The Venus is occupying Jupiter's nakshatra where as Jupiter is debilitation and itself placed in Saturn nakshatra whereas Saturn is afflicted in 8th house in Scorpio.

Rahu in Ascendant and Mars in 6th also makes you vulnerable to disease, injuries (including self inflicting) and legal issues.

Thus, it is paramount for you to strengthen Jupiter (your best planet which is weak). It will also help you (Mars) to keep check on health issues.

Purpose of life ? Moon in 12th house and strengthening Jupiter placed in 10th house will give you fulfillment in your life. Be more religious/spiritual to overcome disappointments as they will come due to affliction/bad yoga in 8th house.

Illuzion

Dear rishimanglesh sir,

How do I strengthen my Jupiter? I've been praying to lord dattatreya and bought some yantras for myself and my husband in nov but I'm don't think there has been an improvement in the situation.

Is there anything you can let me know about my husband's chart? At the moment, he wants to leave me for the other girl or force me to accept her. I'm wondering if I should continue with the marriage or stop it completely because the past months have been draining. I have been told that November 2013 will be a better period but I don't know if I can wait so long.

Illuzion

Since you have mentioned karma and karmic consequences then perhaps you would find comfort from a talk
uploaded on 7 January 2012 in this talk Ajahn Brahm takes a non-traditional approach in explaining kamma (actions and their results) :smile:

The widespread idea that one's actions will result in punishment and retribution is too simplistic. So if you want to know more about kamma, listen on..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJTCZ1izujg

Thank you for the link:)

R

rishimanglesh

Dear rishimanglesh sir,

How do I strengthen my Jupiter? I've been praying to lord dattatreya and bought some yantras for myself and my husband in nov but I'm don't think there has been an improvement in the situation.

Is there anything you can let me know about my husband's chart? At the moment, he wants to leave me for the other girl or force me to accept her. I'm wondering if I should continue with the marriage or stop it completely because the past months have been draining. I have been told that November 2013 will be a better period but I don't know if I can wait so long.

I don't see issues in your marriage resolving anytime sooner. Rahu + Saturn over Libra will go on till 2014. But the mere idea of breaking marriage (which we consider spiritual) is malefic and generally attribute of Mars. When I suggest strengthen Jupiter it does not only mean worshiping lord dattatreya but inherent fine qualities of Jupiter which means spirituality, higher knowledge and expansion (instead of disintegration - Saturnine attribute) in all part of life.

As you are running under antardasha of Guru thus it would be good to transform yourself. You need to change your environment, diet etc with some astrological remedies to see the results first and then take a call on marriage.

As far as horoscope of your husband is concerned, he is having Mars + Saturn in 5th and Rahu + Mercury in 12th where few sub-periods will be approaching him. Thus, I don't expect anything dramatic changes favorable to you anytime sooner.

Illuzion

By astrological remedies, I should keep yellow flowers etc? You do mean lal kitab remedies for it?

I don't know how to help myself. I try to help my husband by guiding him to do the right thing, but sometimes he doesn't understand. I have been trying to hold on but it has been so long (1.5 years now) and I am extremely tired. Sometimes things get better. Sometimes they don't.

I started reading up on Vedic astrology because of the troubled marriage. And the Internet is my best friend at This time. Is it possible to find out if the affair is going to continue for a long time or whether there is a second marriage in his kundli?

Illuzion

Dear rishimangleshji,

I am revati by nakshatra. I read that my motivation in this lifetime is moksha. For purpose of life, I'm sure I have been out here to learn something. Is it possible to tell me what it is? Can you teach me how to find out more about karma? At the moment, I look at which planet is in which house and then google it to learn more.

R

rishimanglesh

By astrological remedies, I should keep yellow flowers etc? You do mean lal kitab remedies for it?

I don't know how to help myself. I try to help my husband by guiding him to do the right thing, but sometimes he doesn't understand. I have been trying to hold on but it has been so long (1.5 years now) and I am extremely tired. Sometimes things get better. Sometimes they don't.

I started reading up on Vedic astrology because of the troubled marriage. And the Internet is my best friend at This time. Is it possible to find out if the affair is going to continue for a long time or whether there is a second marriage in his kundli?

There are following ways to strengthen the planet in order of their effectiveness in my view:

1. Mantra: Beej mantra is appropriate for strengthen overall qualities of the planet. For example: Jupiter's beej mantra is "Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Gurve Namah". If repeated several times atleast hundered times a day to take it to subconcious level will prove to be very effective to control our senses thus mind to deattach from miseries.
2. Gems: This is also an effective way of strengthening a planet as stones closely represents planets could be choosen in a way to alter/maximise positive influence of those planets.
3. Yantra/Karma kand/Lal Kitab etc : It helps changing our environment to attunned ourself to properties of the planets thus enhance their positive influence. For example, keeping yellow flowers would alter your environment thus make your mind to reflect finer qualities of color yellow which could be liked to balance, lightness or satvikness.

R

rishimanglesh

Dear rishimangleshji,

I am revati by nakshatra. I read that my motivation in this lifetime is moksha. For purpose of life, I'm sure I have been out here to learn something. Is it possible to tell me what it is? Can you teach me how to find out more about karma? At the moment, I look at which planet is in which house and then google it to learn more.

Every life's purpose is Moksha but it is a matter of realization. Due to Moon in satwick Meena and in Jupiter's influence, you are realizing it.

If you want to know more about karma then read Gita, Indian epics and other books on Indian philosophy (six systems) and link it all with astrology. You will understand very easily.

As I am also a student like you but still would be happy to help you in all my capacity. You could PM me or write to rishirajmanglesh@gmail.com

Illuzion

Hello all,

I just thought I would update. It has been a year since he has been Having the affair. I have tried my best to fulfil my dharma as a wife. But I can do it no longer.
I have asked him to leave by next week.

Thank you all for your responses. Thank you for taking time out of your schedules to analyse our charts previously. I think it is amazing that you contribute your time so selflessly to help lost souls like myself.

R

rishimanglesh

So, you have taken a call.

I think it is very sensible decision and my best wishes are with you.