Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:18 PM

Same Themes in Solar Arc, Progressed and Solar Return

Hi

Well, I have been trying to read my charts and would appreciate any input.

1. Venus:

I currently have Natal Venus sextile Solar Arc Moon. My Solar Arc 7th house is ruled by Taurus, Venus is in the 8th house. My Progressed 7th house is also ruled by Taurus, with Venus in the 8th house. Venus is in Cancer in my Progressed Chart, Solar Arc Chart and Solar Return, except Venus is located in the 9th house in my Solar Return. I also noticed that Venus negatively touches Pluto in my Solar Return and Progressed Chart. (I am currently obsessed with someone who doesn't like me).

2. Mars:

Right now, my Progressed Chart has Mars and the Moon in the 7th house. Mars rules my natal 7th house. Nothing significant has happened (I have attracted men who turn out not to like me). Mars is in the 8th house in my Solar Return, Solar Arc but it's in my Progressed 7th house.

3. My Solar Arc Moon is in the 4th house Aries, same as the natal location, except natally it is in Pisces. Progressed Moon is in 7th house, about to enter Gemini. In my Solar Return, Moon is in Virgo on the 10th/11th house cusp.

4. My Solar Return for this year (birthday in June) is pretty much the same as my natal chart. Same Ascendant, similar planetary line ups.

Are these repetitive themes I am seeing?

I have uploaded my Natal, Progressed, Solar Arc and Solar Return charts.

What are your thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Natal.jpg (88.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Progressed.jpg (85.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg SolarArc.jpg (97.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg solarReturn.jpg (87.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by melina; 01-08-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:21 PM

Re: Same Themes in Solar Arc, Progressed and Solar Return

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum. Can someone please move it?

Thanks!

Tags
progressed, return, solar, themes